Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: vivian vo-farmer

Post by Naija21 »

purplehazee wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:17 pm
htrvng wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:50 pm
I know this is random but my sister and I live In the same apartment complex as Vivian and my sister was a big fan of her before meeting her in person. 🤮 we’ve seen her countless of times and every time my sister says hi when she sees her (walking her dogs) or at the nearby pub she shrugs her away and does the awkward hello and that’s it. She’s definitely not friendly. I’ve seen her at the gym as well because I work from home. I used to gym at our apartment complex around noon (when it’s dead) and one time I saw her posing in the gym making her boyfriend take countless photos only to yell at him for not “getting the right lighting”. She kept sticking her ass out to work certain angles and when he said he couldn’t see much of her “ass” she got upset and made them leave. Lol she didn’t even work out... everything is so fake for youtube. I never saw her at the gym after that day btw lol. And I go 4-5 times a week. My brother also saw her walking her dog one day and he said “wow you have cute dogs!” And she heard him, proceeded to put her headphones on, and turn the other way. Lol. And we were the only ones on the street during that time. It was still light out, so yes she heard us and saw us. 😂
^wow really? that's horrible. a lot of people give brenden shit because they say he's using her, but poor guy gets treated like crap because he cant take a photo?
Her boyfriend is the definition of a SIMP :rofl:
Most of these youtubers/couples put up a facade online so their teenage subscribers can go 'awww relationship goals'.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

She can’t even manage to do actual IG post sponsorships anymore which I would consider the bare fucking minimum for an influencer. All her ads are Fab Fit IG story sponsorships. This lifestyle can’t be fulfilling (no friends/family nearby, no real purpose for her to even leave her house most days. I’m sure she’s very codependent on her bf), she should go back to school or pursue a traditional career.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

Lolokwow wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:12 pm
She can’t even manage to do actual IG post sponsorships anymore which I would consider the bare fucking minimum for an influencer. All her ads are Fab Fit IG story sponsorships. This lifestyle can’t be fulfilling (no friends/family nearby, no real purpose for her to even leave her house most days. I’m sure she’s very codependent on her bf), she should go back to school or pursue a traditional career.
^ I agree 100%, at least her bf travels for baseball so he can get some time away/social interactions. All she does is stay home all day and play with her dogs? I really feel like this isolation/sm "life goals" is what is contributing to her depression

lucy70
Learner
Learner

Post by lucy70 »

I used to watch Vivian back in 2016. She always looked so natural , minimal makeup and her long brown thick hair was to die for.
I haven’t watched her in a while and just went back into her videos and social media and she looks very different, blonde hair, more curvaceous. I preferred the more natural look but whatever makes her happy

lucy70
Learner
Learner

Post by lucy70 »

htrvng wrote:
I know this is random but my sister and I live In the same apartment complex as Vivian and my sister was a big fan of her before meeting her in person. 🤮 we’ve seen her countless of times and every time my sister says hi when she sees her (walking her dogs) or at the nearby pub she shrugs her away and does the awkward hello and that’s it. She’s definitely not friendly. I’ve seen her at the gym as well because I work from home. I used to gym at our apartment complex around noon (when it’s dead) and one time I saw her posing in the gym making her boyfriend take countless photos only to yell at him for not “getting the right lighting”. She kept sticking her ass out to work certain angles and when he said he couldn’t see much of her “ass” she got upset and made them leave. Lol she didn’t even work out... everything is so fake for youtube. I never saw her at the gym after that day btw lol. And I go 4-5 times a week. My brother also saw her walking her dog one day and he said “wow you have cute dogs!” And she heard him, proceeded to put her headphones on, and turn the other way. Lol. And we were the only ones on the street during that time. It was still light out, so yes she heard us and saw us. 😂
That’s so disappointing :( she seemed so sweet from her videos

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Her life now is fit fab fun IG story post sponsorships (she never workout though) and staying in random air bnbs...

Jenbenji123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jenbenji123 »

Lolokwow wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:14 am
Her life now is fit fab fun IG story post sponsorships (she never workout though) and staying in random air bnbs...

I can’t watch her videos anymore... there’s just not substance and it sucks because I was a huge fan before :(

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

Her dyed hair does not suit her at all. It looks brassy and orange even though she probably asked for warm blonde highlights - which can get brassy really fast without toning it regularly. The money shot pieces in the front are also too harsh. If she wants lighter hair she should have asked for cooler toned blonde highlights.

Tbh I never found her to be that gorgeous, I always thought she was overhyped but I did love her hair and natural clean look back in the day. She looks so bland and basic now, and it’s so pathetic how insecure she is from what someone said a few posts up about living in her apartment complex. Her man needs to grow a backbone although he’s not wrong Vivian has no ass lol - no shame in that the rest of her body is nice but at least actually work out instead of posing pics pretending to exercise. Instagram is so fake and performative. I can’t stand when girls are so full of themselves or don’t acknowledge others or act like they’re superior because of their looks or because they got a few followers on the internet - like the world doesn’t revolve around you treat people kindly.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

purplehazee wrote:
htrvng wrote:
^wow really? that's horrible. a lot of people give brenden shit because they say he's using her, but poor guy gets treated like crap because he cant take a photo?
Tbh I don’t really see how Brenden is using her. On his Instagram he seems pretty low key and doesn’t seem interested in becoming an influencer or followers. He mostly posts photos with Vivien, and who knows maybe she asks him to post pics of them together. I think he’s whipped and/or has a thing for Asian girls

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

wildturtle wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:13 am
purplehazee wrote:
htrvng wrote:
Tbh I don’t really see how Brenden is using her. On his Instagram he seems pretty low key and doesn’t seem interested in becoming an influencer or followers. He mostly posts photos with Vivien, and who knows maybe she asks him to post pics of them together. I think he’s whipped and/or has a thing for Asian girls
^using her as in he's the sugar baby and Vivian pays for everything b/c she's the breadwinner

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

she used to be so beautiful :(

now her ugly new hair, fake boobs, and lip fillers make her look basic af. is it me or are the lip fillers affecting her speech too? i know they can affect enunciation; it kinda sounds like she’s whistling when she talks...

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

purplehazee wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:59 am
wildturtle wrote:
purplehazee wrote:
htrvng wrote:
^using her as in he's the sugar baby and Vivian pays for everything b/c she's the breadwinner
Ohhh dang

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

purplehazee wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:59 am
wildturtle wrote:
purplehazee wrote:
htrvng wrote:
I dont think so...Brenden appears to come from a well off upper middle class family (His father is a former pro hockey player who now owns his own realty/construction business; mother was a pro cheerleader though that doesn't really bring in a ton of money). I also remember Viv one time posting how they have "his and her" bmws). I don't doubt Vivian pays for a lot of things, but I dont really thinks he *needs* or even really *wants* a lot of what she provides. All these air bnb trips are mainly for her bc she's bored, friendless in their new city, and needs to provide some sort of content and he's her crutch. Meanwhile the big trips are always already sponsored and she sometimes brings him along as a plus one, but she's not even paying for things in that case. Also Viv doesnt really seem to be that generous when it comes to money. Everything she spends money on ultimately is for her benefit. I think Brendan pulls his weight with rent and bills, and probably even occasionally on trips. and who knows maybe he'll go pro and the financial dynamic will shift lol but I dont see him as using her for anything.

rihstan90
Learner
Learner

Post by rihstan90 »

i stopped watching her for a while bc school but i loves her hair content. now i checked her channel and WTF happened to her hair?? why did she bleach and damage it like that? it looks like dry straw. her videos are also very boring and i know she’s bored of making them too.

spacegypsea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by spacegypsea »

so i guess her and her bf (of what, 4-5 years?) must’ve broken up. she posted an IG story of her in Mexico with another dude, and she doesn’t follow Brendan anymore. her IG posts have been more thirst trap-y than usual lately. wonder what happened with them and who watches her dogs while she’s out on her vacations. i always got the impression that her (now ex?) bf took care of them more than she did

laciexo01
Learner
Learner

Post by laciexo01 »

spacegypsea wrote:so i guess her and her bf (of what, 4-5 years?) must’ve broken up. she posted an IG story of her in Mexico with another dude, and she doesn’t follow Brendan anymore. her IG posts have been more thirst trap-y than usual lately. wonder what happened with them and who watches her dogs while she’s out on her vacations. i always got the impression that her (now ex?) bf took care of them more than she did
Yesss just saw this too. Caught me by surprise when I saw the ig story of them. Wasn’t her ex in her video like just a while ago? That was fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spacegypsea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by spacegypsea »

Ya they were literally together 2 months ago! I’m having a hard time understanding how you can drop someone you were with for eyears and then immediately get into a relationship with someone new? But then again her new bf is rich. So guess that should tell you something about her…yikessss. And it’s tacky af posting her new guy so soon. Ew

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

I noticed Vivian does this a lot. Like remember her high school ex? Soon after they broke up she met Brendan in college and they dated so quickly. Then after her breakup with Brendan she’s with a new guy 2 months later. Seems like she can’t stay single and probably tries to find a new guy to show her exes what they are missing. Anyway yeah major gold digger vibes from her. She’s probably trying to secure a rich man since her influencer money won’t last forever

incognitomode
Lurker
Lurker

Post by incognitomode »

She does seem happy, but there’s no denying the new guy she’s dating looks like he does well for himself, sooooo. It’s still puzzling to me how she makes enough to support her lifestyle, she doesn’t even post that much on IG or YouTube. She’s had so much work done over the years, I wonder what she would look like without it. I feel like her nose job doesn’t get mentioned as much, but here’s a comparison.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spacegypsea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by spacegypsea »

incognitomode wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:13 pm
She does seem happy, but there’s no denying the new guy she’s dating looks like he does well for himself, sooooo. It’s still puzzling to me how she makes enough to support her lifestyle, she doesn’t even post that much on IG or YouTube. She’s had so much work done over the years, I wonder what she would look like without it. I feel like her nose job doesn’t get mentioned as much, but here’s a comparison.
Woah you’re right about her nose, I never noticed it until now. I really have zero respect for this girl because she can’t even be honest about the work she’s gotten done. She tries so hard to make it look like she has this perfect life. At the same time I kind of wonder if she has some childhood trauma that’s caused her to be this way. She doesn’t seem very close with her family. I remember watching a video of hers once where she said that she had to sleep in a closet because she had family members move into her home during her teens and it was the only place she could get privacy….? I know her parents split up and had kids with different people. Kinda wonder if Viv feels like the odd one out because both of her parents have “new” families now.

Anyway, her being with the new guy seems super disingenuous to me. She def doesn’t make enough money these days to continue supporting her current lifestyle. I’m getting major trophy wife vibes. She rarely posts on YouTube or IG like you said, and while her Meraki & Moon shop was crazy successful it seems like she’s given up on that too. I also have a theory that she was hoping Brenden would make it as a Major League Baseball player AKA get rich. Pretty sure his dad was a pro hockey player? Brenden also quit his job because she needed help with Meraki & Moon…

Also, the thing with her dogs kinda just rubs me the wrong way. It always seemed like Brenden took care of them more than she did. Now that they’ve split it looks like Brenden has Beau, not sure about who has Jasper. That’s sad in itself since those 2 were bonded to each other I’m sure. I feel bad for Jasper because not only has he lost his brother and Brenden, but now Viv is constantly traveling with her new man. Poor jasper is prob so confused about where everyone went. Sad

Anyway, I really just get the vibe that she did Brenden dirty. And of course she most likely won’t give any explanation. Maybe so she can continue living in her fantasy world

Return to “V-Z”