Xiaxue Part 13

Tadaima
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 13

Post by Tadaima »

At least it didn't take them 5 months to come clean. And yes, they've never deleted any comments - even those against them.

Now you show your plastic face to gloat? How many times did you refresh their Page and comments before you were brave to show your face? :x

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

ArcanaLegend wrote:
smiley wrote:
ArcanaLegend wrote:Jover chew is a Singaporean who cheated a poor foreigner out of 1000+ dollars for a iPhone.

Like seriously!!
So SMRT stepped in to shame him.

Shame him into hiding from the world(LOL).

HE CLOSED down his business and ran for cover!
Not just cheat some poor guy, but countless others through unethical business practices.

And I've been reading new comments feeling sorry for Xiaxue because they think SMRT is going too far.
Well that case is famous but Jover chew and other IT stores also did more bad things.
Like that poor Lady who was given coins instead of dollars when she managed to get a refund for a HANDPHONE!
she had a bag filled with those coins and no one helped her!

We shouldn't BE sorry for Xiasuay!
This is the plastic women who slammed others and posted their pictures to her fans.Image
I agree. Jover Chew and those IT stores are just awful to their customers, but Jover Chew seemed to have received the brunt of it since he was shamed by the media.

Gosh, I hope more people don't start pitying Xiaxue. She deserves nothing but contempt.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

xx is probably refreshing the page at the rate of 10000 per sec.

And seriously, xx doesn't deserve ANY pity. Did she even spare a sec to pity or even feel sorry to those poor victims and their family whom she have shamed before? Never.

Tadaima
Learner
Learner

Post by Tadaima »

Wow, someone's so happy that she started trolling the commentators... :-x

lingling
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lingling »

omg. this woman really has so much free time in her hands.

Tadaima
Learner
Learner

Post by Tadaima »

Missed out this one.

"I had an A1 for my O-Level English." So do a lot of other people, honey.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

^ Good god, she's flaunting that? Just like her Mensa score? :roll:

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

^ I'm always reading this at work when I don't have anything to do (it happens a lot lol) and damn, even with the amount of work that I have (plus counting out of work things) I don't have the time to keep up! Seems like XX has nothing else to do than check every single place that talks about her...

Didn't she have a son to take care of? A family? Her friends that are so quick to kiss her ass? I swear, she has nothing better to do than trolling commentators on the SMRT page...That's probably the reason Ellen is still there working so much, her employer is engaged trying to pass her Google skills as saving the world and feeling so smug insulting people online.

Tadaima
Learner
Learner

Post by Tadaima »

smiley wrote:^ Good god, she's flaunting that? Just like her Mensa score? :roll:
With the amount of hammering about her Mensa 'credentials' in GG, looks like she decided not to bring it up. But O-Levels English? Come on. Even kids wouldn't use that for bragging rights.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

^ But XX would. :P

Tadaima
Learner
Learner

Post by Tadaima »

Ye gods, the Troll King and Queen are duking it out right now.
SMRT Ltd (Feedback) Xiaxue is still commenting on this post because she's now sleepless, thinking we are gonna hack her accounts. Oh and don't worry Xiaxue, we are not gonna block you from commenting like how you were gonna block us to death. Yikes!
Xiaxue don't flatter yourself, I never ever said it's you who is attempting the hacks. Everything about you meh? Don't be so self absorbed can?
SMRT Ltd (Feedback) Xiaxue, forget Nuffnang. The amount of comments you are posting on our page right now compared to the number of posts on your blog, we can open a blog for you right here. Don't worry, our followers are genuine. Not much Cambodians.
She didn't post any reply to this one, but focus her attention on the folks replying to her first comment ;)

EwwGrossMuch
Informer
Informer

Post by EwwGrossMuch »

Well dear sweetie O level english score is so passé. The true people who brag about how smart are they, actually are not smart. They thrive on the attention of people agreeing they are smart. http://xiaxue.blogspot.sg/2003/07/yeste ... t.html?m=1
She didn't even go to a junior college. Sweetie going to a junior college with your scores. There is a difference between standards of a good junior college and a mediocre junior college. You couldn't cope with junior college, so you went to poly. And what happen to the whole, I will go university? Looks like someone didn't do well enough to go to university. Image And please A1 for english? How about your other subjects? Got a C6 for it? Image Awww. All my peers agree that PSLE does not determine your intelligence. While at 30 your still fixated at such a small achievement of 260+ score you got for PSLE. Sweetie its not about your past intelligence, its about the present. And your currently a bimbo. Image Image

iaminnocent
Stalker
Stalker

Post by iaminnocent »

Hey guys, I've been lurking around for quite a while and just joined today. I never knew who XX was, until a few months ago when one of my FB friends clicked 'like' on one of Dash's photos and it appeared on my timeline.

Post by Guest »

Looks like XX took the bait after all :FU:

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

And didn't she just contradict herself - when she bragged about her honesty in ads, and then say it's ok to exaggerate as much as you want since it's an ad. :roll:
that's our Tacky Queen, a walking contradiction. she will twist things to make them serve her. honestly if this woman had more ambition,charisma, and business sense... she could have been the person running a company, not a faltering blog asking for likes, followers and sponsors.
Sorry. I just wanted to go back to the Skinny Mint ad she goofed up on. So she admits she was careless in not removing the line her manager added. YET she wasn't so careless when she used Miyake's video clip of the fruit and vegetable mask maker and didn't credit her? Not only that, she didn't mention the mask maker was from Miyake's blogshop? At least be consistent, Xiaxue. :roll:
i don't think XX was careless, she just maybe didn't care or didn't expect people to call her out/recognize Miyake's video. if i'm using a piece of media (photo, video, words, art, etc) from a friend to promote something, i'm going to give that friend a shout out. XX never did until she was caught....wait did she? or was it her Sophie and Yucktacky who white knighted XX, in defensive huffiness, to remind people that Miyake was a XX friend and XX was promoting her blogshop? not very obvious from XX's ad.

seeing how XX is going in hard on KK, is exactly why i stated earlier, that Sophie and Yucktacky came in quick to defend Miyake's video....i really get the feeling they don't want another KK incident to make them choose friends. as we know from XX's history, she has an issue with anyone doing better than her and will turn on them. even if QQ tried to refute the claims of competition, by how XX helped her with sponsors for the baby....baby sponsorship is short lived, even if XX is trying to milk Dash's infancy/babylife for as long as she did. babies grow up and won't need formula,diapers, and what not. she has no need for them until she has another one.

Baby #2 - dear lawd. if she has baby no. 2, the positive is that Dash will be allowed to grow up and not be treated like a baby anymore. as Dash gets older, i suspect Mike may actually take a stronger role in his parenting. idk i've just noticed that some men don't know what to do with a child when they aren't as verbal or can't communicate directly their needs. as Dash does that, and learns to actually DO STUFF (if they ever get him away from that iPad), Mike's role with Dash could become more visible. XX, like most of her cronies, seem to equate a baby with having a doll. being able to dress them up, show them off, and have them as decor to brag about.

in a way, i'm hoping and wishing that if she does have baby no. 2, i would find great joy if she had twin boys. why twins? there is no way with three children she would be able to pass them all off to other people as often. even with Shuyin, Momo and Ellen...she would have to step up a bit more and start to have a dose of reality. the sad part will be the Sayre's would probably never see this extension of their family again until the youngest is 6 or so. cause there is NO WAY XX would take three small children on a 24hr flight. but yup, i hope for twin boys. i really do. i know twins are a long shot, but like XX can wish for a girl, i can wish for twin boys. :cheers:

I found my post on that http://axiuex2.tumblr.com/ site too! :rofl:

Edited to add: i forgot to add about that car. its frackin creepy that someone took a photo of her in a parking lot and wrote they are watching. she is really asking for something with having that garish car and asking people to take photos with a hashtag. this has to be the most dumbest things she has ever done IF the safety of her family is such a priority for her.

EwwGrossMuch
Informer
Informer

Post by EwwGrossMuch »

Oh well you never know if a pedophile is actually stalking Xia suey now. With that Tacky Car any criminal can spot her and attack her.

Tadaima
Learner
Learner

Post by Tadaima »

Whew! I managed to capture most of her responses from the replies to her first volley at SMRT. Her responses are quite unlike her usual self, no? She sounds so restrained that she might get an ulcer from holding back. :roll:

1. Lim Jexter because their quality of post not as plastic as ur nose
Xiaxue Lim Jexter Is this your best reply? Because I don't think plasticness is a measurement of penmanship, otherwise there would be more lego blocks that are famous authors.

2. Johnson Wong Didn't someone say that it's possible that stupidity is infectious? And here you are...
Xiaxue @johnson aka guy with the name of a penis... I think I'm immune! I'm bored so I'll engage with trolls for a while.

3. Bryan Sng #faithinlupcheong
Xiaxue @Bryan sng Of course they had to admit because the mistake is so embarrassing that they are getting called out for it. So faster delete lor. And btw they didn't write their clarification until I called them out in a previous comment. Ok, can someone give me a more creative insult other than plastic/midget/fat/ugly? Anyone??
Papa Tan Yep. Bride of chucky?
Xiaxue @papa tan good try but I believe she doesn't have purple hair.
4. Xiaxue Amiro SupremoNo amount of plastic can hide an Ah Lian from showing
--> There are human beings inventing cures for diseases and there are human beings like Amiro here. Genius.
5. Herrizal Shaun Paul Nazari Guys shut the fuck up, I know all of you are interested in this predicament but I have to ask you all one important thing. Pls answer me
Do you ever feel, like a plastic bag?
Xiaxue @harrizal or whatever your name is. Yes, I'd love to answer your question of whether I ever felt like a plastic bag. That day, as I put 1 packet of cheetos, 1 bottle of green tea and 1 bar of kitkat into my belly, it occurred to me that I am like the metaphorical 7/11 plastic bag for all the groceries I ate. However, unlike the Katy Perry counterpart, I did not drift into the wind. I hope I answered your question.
6. Xiaxue So far, still no creative or funny insult. But I love how you guys are all so interested in me. Don't like this I'll be shy.

7. Xiaxue Mitchell Hooi And there are people like XiaXue right here, who instead of trying to raise her kid(s), she's trying to start flame wars because her sponsors don't want her anymore.
--> It's 1.26am and my kid is asleep dumbass. This isn't a flame war, I'm just chatting with people who love talking to me. As for the sponsors, don't you worry. Everything from car to diapers to clothes to makeup, all still around. Thank you for your concern dear.

Xiaxue Justince Yuan: As for the sponsors, don't you worry. Everything from car to diapers to clothes to makeup, all still around. Thank you for your concern dear.' Yes everything including your own shit
--> I don't understand, my shit belongs to me so how can it be sponsored? Kindly clarify.
8. Xiaxue Hanafi Hanz: Tupperware can talk?
--> Ok semi creative insult!! I think you trying to say Tupperware is plastic like me is it? To answer your question, having a silicon implant in the nose doesn't affect speech. In fact, I had a local anesthesia surgery and was chatting with my doctor throughout! However, you may have a point... I must check whether chin implants or lip implants will affect speech or not.
9. Xiaxue Baron Von Boon: Lol everyone is just flirting with Xiaxue now... =3= notice me senpai! Toh Kiat: NOTICE ME SENPAI
--> I noticed you two!!! Wei don't care me senpai leh age sensitive lah
10. Xiaxue John FC: Don't make her angry. She make need to fix her nose again
---> Again a misconception about plastic surgery. You guys seem to have a lot of them! No, being angry won't cause any implant defects. Maybe body temperature can go up a few degrees if incensed but silicon melts at 1414 degrees. So quite safe. Besides, I'm not angry! I'm very happy with all the attention on me.
11. Xiaxue Tze Chen: soon your sponsor will be your own shit la. currently only shitty sponsors wanna work with u if not shitty won't sponsor you.
--> I thought about it and I think I decidedly would not take up that sponsorship because I cannot imagine what my own shit can give to me that I will possibly want. I suppose if I were a farmer I can use it for fertilization of crops but alas, I don't have a green thumb.
12. Xiaxue Wang Jingwei The main objective here is:
a) To ensure that attention from her sponsors is drawn to her vulgar, lacklustre and confounding contradictory opinions
b) Keep a record of what a great role model she has been for her kid.
c) Entertainment value derived from her denial of anger through continuous exclamation of joy from the negative attention given to her.
Xiaxue The insults may be far from creative, but your comebacks aren't superb either.

--> Put down the thesaurus lah lol
13. Xiaxue Nong Chai I noticed that xx like answer just not revelence question but avoid question that really matter like the where does Cambodia 11,000 fans come from? interesting..
-> Tomorrow then reply this one lah I very lazy to come up with charts and all right now.
14. Xiaxue Wei Wei Gwee Why are most of these verbally abusive trolls male ah? do you think men tend to feel more threatened by smart females especially when they're faced with one who might shame them on her blog if they dared utter a "cunt/whore/slut" remark? I really think they're quite wary, seems like loads of spell-checking going on too, which is very uncharacteristic of majority of SMRT commenters. Well done Xiaxue! you just raised the level of English in here!
--> Thanks Wei Wei Gwee! I do what I can for humanity. The previous communicative language here I don't think I'll label as English, more like Neanderthal grunting or some form of tourrettes.
15. Xiaxue Yuhao Soon: xiaxue, If you're gonna act like a dick you should wear a condom on your head so you can at least look like one !!!
--> Ok semi witty insult!! Dear Yuhao, I tried putting a condom on my head like you suggested but it's very tight, slimy and uncomfortable. When my husband walked into the room it was a very awkward moment. Doubtlessly I looked very weird. He turned heel and walked away while mumbling "what the...." Please find attached a photo of me with condom on head. ps: I don't think I'll be heeding your advice again.
16. Xiaxue It has been fun chatting with everyone! I'm feeling a lot of angst from SMRT fans. I understand how it feels like that someone you dislike and feel is unworthy is still around. But it's NYE!! So celebrate and forget I exist! And to everyone else who likes me, <3<3!! I'm going off now, will troll again when I have the time. Bye SMRT Ltd (Feedback) and happy new year.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

^Yawn. She's so predictable: non-witty and unfunny.

Btw, I've just finished reading the Jover Chew article -- holy crap, that is one EVIL human being!

KITTYLITTER
Learner
Learner

Post by KITTYLITTER »

She completely lost it now, right? It's like watching a ship sink.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

^ the problem is, she didn't realize that but to still believe that her ship is still sturdy as rock. LOL!

Return to “Xiaxue”