Taupe or Velvet Teddy Lipstick or both?

Tsubaki
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Taupe or Velvet Teddy Lipstick or both?

Post by Tsubaki »

I've been wanting to add a brown-y lipstick to my collection since I really don't have anything like that. I'm not afraid of bold lipsticks but I can't seem to decide between the two. Last time I matched for MAC foundation, I was NW25, if that helps. Currently using NARS Sheer Glow in Fiji.

Velvet Teddy appeals to me in that I find it's a little more pink (also tad lighter) and therefore, more wearable. However, Taupe is the bolder choice.

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Taupe or Velvet Teddy Lipstick or both?

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

Velvet Teddy. I have a a Make Up For Ever shade that is similar and I love it and I thought I would hate it. It is tamer, but there's something really chic about colours like Velvet Teddy.

HoneyBooBooBear
Debater
Debater

Post by HoneyBooBooBear »

One of my friends was wearing a really beautiful nude pink lipstick, I kept wondering what it might've been so I asked her and she said it was velvet teddy. I was really surprised because I remember a long time ago that I looked up swatches on the internet and it look brown back then (To me at least) But I'm definitely impressed by how beautiful it looked. It is a wearable shade.

Learner
Learner

Post by 777 »

Tsubaki- I'm a NW25 as well (at least during the summer) and I love velvet teddy. On my complexion it does come out as a really browny nude. If you pair it with the Soar lipliner you can bring out the pink.

Return to “MAC”