Gigi Gorgeous - Part 5

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gigi Gorgeous - Part 5

Post by Melissa »

xoLoxo wrote:I think she's trying to forget about how she was a man before and doesn't want new people to know. It's kind of sad though, she has a very big audience and she could be like Laverne Cox and educate people. But I guess it's really not her job to educate people.
It's not even just about education, though. :/ She has such a HUGE platform, she could be such an inspiration to so many kids going through this. But she tries to act like it's not even a thing and she was just born this way and it's just all fake and a facade. Why wouldn't she use her channel to her advantage and help people.

yourenotaguru
Talker
Talker

Post by yourenotaguru »

To me, it seems like she thinks she's "better" than the viewers who have stuck with her since her pre-transition, Gregory Gorgeous days. Now that she is Gigi, she shows off her money a lot more and is more fake in general.
I have no idea about being transgender and the feelings and everything that goes with it, but she wants people to forget that she used to be a man- and I guess I understand WHY, but you just can't completely act like you aren't transgender and that at one point, you weren't a blonde with huge, fake boobs and a muscular, tan boyfriend. It's honestly sad to me that she doesn't acknowledge that part of her life anymore. It's not her duty to teach anyone anything, but it would be helpful to so many people (both those that maybe feel like they were born as the wrong gender and those that are happy with the gender they are) to see how she viewed herself and what led her to the decisions she has made.

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

yourenotaguru wrote:To me, it seems like she thinks she's "better" than the viewers who have stuck with her since her pre-transition, Gregory Gorgeous days. Now that she is Gigi, she shows off her money a lot more and is more fake in general.
I have no idea about being transgender and the feelings and everything that goes with it, but she wants people to forget that she used to be a man- and I guess I understand WHY, but you just can't completely act like you aren't transgender and that at one point, you weren't a blonde with huge, fake boobs and a muscular, tan boyfriend. It's honestly sad to me that she doesn't acknowledge that part of her life anymore. It's not her duty to teach anyone anything, but it would be helpful to so many people (both those that maybe feel like they were born as the wrong gender and those that are happy with the gender they are) to see how she viewed herself and what led her to the decisions she has made.
Same. And the fact that she ignores it and tries to hide it and act like this isn't a real thing is almost as if she's ashamed of it. Acting like it's a problem, which doesn't do a whole lot to help with the stigma and misunderstanding of it...

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Oh my, her voice seriously gives me a headache. I'm not even saying that to be dramatic. Like I get actual headaches when I watch her. I like her sassy way of speaking in her videos sometimes but damn, I had to unsub, her voice will make me go crazy. :x

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

YouslessTube wrote:Oh my, her voice seriously gives me a headache. I'm not even saying that to be dramatic. Like I get actual headaches when I watch her. I like her sassy way of speaking in her videos sometimes but damn, I had to unsub, her voice will make me go crazy. :x
UGH I hate it too! It sounds horrible and so masculine and weird.If I heard a girl with that voice I would either think that it´s a 60 years old woman that smoked all her life or that it's a man.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Yeah. The voice totally gives her away. I mean the fact that she is a trans woman. She can deck herself out and look as gorgeous as the next blonde bimbo in Los Angeles. But if a guy starts talking to her, he's going to know straightaway. And even if he doesn't, her voice is so annoying that it will drive him away. It shouldn't matter if someone is trans but to some guys it does. The thing I don't get is why she doesn't train her voice. This is something that trans women have to do. I watch Julie Vu a lot. And yes, I know there are those that don't like her. But she's always been very open about her evolution. And she said it herself that as a trans woman, you have to train your voice. To me Julie sounds like a woman. Just a woman with a deep voice. As a matter of fact when I first started watching her a couple of years ago, I had no idea she was transgender. Honestly I adore her and her willingness to truly educate and be open with everyone. She's the one that should've hit 1 million already. But this is a Gigi forum. The point is Gigi gives zero fucks about anyone but herself as I've said before. And yes, her voice does make my ears bleed. It also annoys me that she acts like every man she comes across wants her. The man working at the gas station. The bag boy at the grocery store. The teller at the bank. Give me a fucking break. And let me be clear here and say that I hate it when any woman acts that way. Snobby, conceited, constantly has to be the center of attention. Is Gigi the middle child in her family? I'm digressing. Rant over.

boredbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boredbitch »

Melissa wrote:
yourenotaguru wrote:To me, it seems like she thinks she's "better" than the viewers who have stuck with her since her pre-transition, Gregory Gorgeous days. Now that she is Gigi, she shows off her money a lot more and is more fake in general.
Same. And the fact that she ignores it and tries to hide it and act like this isn't a real thing is almost as if she's ashamed of it. Acting like it's a problem, which doesn't do a whole lot to help with the stigma and misunderstanding of it...
HOW is she trying to HIDE it? There's dozens of videos on her channel right now of her as a boy. She's enjoying her life as her true self now.

caitlinx6
Learner
Learner

Gigi Gorgeous - Part 5

Post by caitlinx6 »

That under eye highlight.. No Gigi, just no. It's like 4 shades lighter. Also I remember her mentioning that she couldn't see while she was driving because her hair was so big.. So why wear it like that? Irresponsible and dangerous to others, let alone herself.

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

boredbitch wrote:
Melissa wrote:
yourenotaguru wrote: HOW is she trying to HIDE it? There's dozens of videos on her channel right now of her as a boy. She's enjoying her life as her true self now.
I was wondering if there will come a time that she'll delete those.. kind of like removing all trace of Greg.

curlywurly
Talker
Talker

Post by curlywurly »

LolaGrace wrote:Yeah. The voice totally gives her away. I mean the fact that she is a trans woman. She can deck herself out and look as gorgeous as the next blonde bimbo in Los Angeles. But if a guy starts talking to her, he's going to know straightaway. And even if he doesn't, her voice is so annoying that it will drive him away. It shouldn't matter if someone is trans but to some guys it does. The thing I don't get is why she doesn't train her voice. This is something that trans women have to do. I watch Julie Vu a lot. And yes, I know there are those that don't like her. But she's always been very open about her evolution. And she said it herself that as a trans woman, you have to train your voice. To me Julie sounds like a woman. Just a woman with a deep voice. As a matter of fact when I first started watching her a couple of years ago, I had no idea she was transgender. Honestly I adore her and her willingness to truly educate and be open with everyone. She's the one that should've hit 1 million already. But this is a Gigi forum. The point is Gigi gives zero fucks about anyone but herself as I've said before. And yes, her voice does make my ears bleed. It also annoys me that she acts like every man she comes across wants her. The man working at the gas station. The bag boy at the grocery store. The teller at the bank. Give me a fucking break. And let me be clear here and say that I hate it when any woman acts that way. Snobby, conceited, constantly has to be the center of attention. Is Gigi the middle child in her family? I'm digressing. Rant over.
I totally agree. Her voice totally gives her away. She has that "gay guy" talk. Gigi does think every man wants her but to be honest she has to understand that some people will also stare at her to try to figure out if she's a man or not. Also, she just radiates attention. She seems like the type of person that walks into a room with such confidence that everyone turns around to stare. Of course, she just thinks everyone is checking her out lol.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

Honestly, if people stare, they're probably wondering why she is so extravagant in everything she does. The hair, make-up, clothes, personality - everything is so "extra". Overly bubbly, overly ditsy, overdone makeup, overdone hair and clothes.
Then again, I don't live in LA and that's probably normal...

Kitten18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kitten18 »

Unicorns wrote:Honestly, if people stare, they're probably wondering why she is so extravagant in everything she does. The hair, make-up, clothes, personality - everything is so "extra". Overly bubbly, overly ditsy, overdone makeup, overdone hair and clothes.
Then again, I don't live in LA and that's probably normal...
A majority of people don't look or act like that... even in LA. She's just being a stereotypical 'dumb blonde' and she desperately wants to be famous. I mean she's been paying paparazzi to take videos and pictures of her for years. :rofl:

scantron
Learner
Learner

Post by scantron »

Soooo many people don't act like that; I'm a few hours away from LA and visit there all the time. I don't see anyone act like that, thank god.
I think she tries too hard to act like a 'typical blonde girl'.
Also, If I heard someone with her voice I would assume its a gay male.

MeanGirl420
Learner
Learner

Post by MeanGirl420 »

is nobody going to talk about her days on The Avenue? Lol I've been binge watching this shit and it's such fake trash but I can't help myself.

audree
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by audree »

I personally don't believe that it's Gigi's job to be anyone's role model, educator, transgender advocate, or whatever, because everyone is entitled to do what they want... but I do think that her whole blondie-in-Beverly-Hills act is getting out of hand. Like, really out of hand. I was originally subscribed to her because of when she used to be Greg, you know? The deep talks and funny videos. I'm really happy for her and the transition, but it just feels like she's trying way too hard to be a real-life Barbie. She was so pretty even as Greg with makeup, but now it's like she rubbed chili peppers onto her lips... they're way too plump. And this is coming from someone that isn't even against plastic surgery at all. I feel like she's living in some fairy tale land and that it's our job to look at her and her amazing life. It's just awkward and pointless now. Where the hell does she even get all this money from? .__.

audree
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by audree »

I personally don't believe that it's Gigi's job to be anyone's role model, educator, transgender advocate, or whatever, because everyone is entitled to do what they want... but I do think that her whole blondie-in-Beverly-Hills act is getting out of hand. Like, really out of hand. I was originally subscribed to her because of when she used to be Greg, you know? The deep talks and funny videos. I'm really happy for her and the transition, but it just feels like she's trying way too hard to be a real-life Barbie. She was so pretty even as Greg with makeup, but now it's like she rubbed chili peppers onto her lips... they're way too plump. And this is coming from someone that isn't even against plastic surgery at all. I feel like she's living in some fairy tale land and that it's our job to look at her and her amazing life. It's just awkward and pointless now. Where the hell does she even get all this money from? .__.

audree
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by audree »

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

scantron wrote:Soooo many people don't act like that; I'm a few hours away from LA and visit there all the time. I don't see anyone act like that, thank god.
I think she tries too hard to act like a 'typical blonde girl'.
Also, If I heard someone with her voice I would assume its a gay male.
Exactly, A lot of gay guys sound like this, it's not a woman's voice AT ALL.The voice is a huge give away in my opinion, no matter how feminine a transgender looks the voice has a major importance.

JennaGargles
Informer
Informer

Post by JennaGargles »

her voice, to me, is the dead give away that she is transgender. certain angles of her face are very masculine as well, but it's her voice that is most blatant. in that HORRIBLE video she made by the pool where she had the X on her lip (who remembers that cult propaganda? gives me the heebie jeebies.) the guy that approached her at the pool thought she was a cis female... until she spoke. then you could see his drunk face change.

xoLoxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by xoLoxo »

I think she would be more passable if she spoke normally. She does the stereotypical gay guy voice and it's a dead give away.
Don't they have surgerys where they work on your vocal cords to make them sound more femine? I could have sworn I saw a youtuber speak about her experience with it

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”