Good Lush Products??

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Good Lush Products??

Post by logicalnonsense »

What kind of exfoliating body scrubs would you guys recommend? I'm looking for one that would be good to use on my legs before shaving. Does Lush have any or are theirs more for the face?

Post by Guest »

- Herbalism
- Tea Tree Water (Toner)
- Vanishing Cream Moisturise

Quick review of each mask that I've tried:
Oatifix - good mask, makes skin feel smooth and soft, but messy application
Catastrophe Cosmetic - love it, makes my skin feel great
Cupcake - smells great and it's nice to have on, but it doesn't do much for my skin
Ayesha - smells really bad, didn't do much for my skin
The Sacred Truth - average

eevee
Informer
Informer

Post by eevee »

if you like to exfoliate or have been thinking about trying exfoliating (it makes your skin so smoooooth!!) try Rub Rub Rub by lush! it's my first exfoliating wash and it makes me feel heavenly! I also use herbalism face wash, i highly recommend a face wash by lush that matches your skin type, my skin cleared right up when i used it! i finish with the tea tree water toner and my skin is totally clear now, used to be acne prone!

and bath bombs, obvi

yteri
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yteri »

I adore Let The Good Times Roll cleanser smells so fucking good and makes my skin very smooth. My fave Lush skincare combo is to use LTGTR cleanser, then either Catastrophe Cosmetic or Oatifix face mask, followed by Tea Tree Water toner. I have yet to try a Lush moisturisers since they're so expensive when I'm fine using my £4 Neutrogena moisturiser.

Has anyone tried any of the new Oxford St. face masks? I tried the caramel one called The Man in the Mushroom I think, I was sold because the shop assistant said it smelt of rolos but it did nothing for my skin really which was disappointing because I actually paid for that one rather than using the 5 empty pots deal.

velvet_shit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by velvet_shit »

Million Dollar Moisturizer for summer time.

chatshitgetbang
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chatshitgetbang »

You can try Dark Angel, although is not a shampoo or body lotion that you want but is a really really good exfoliator. I think is made out from Black beans, brown sugar and some flower oil. Can't really remember haha. I use it twice a week to exfoliate my face because I have tons of white heads. It does the job and you can feel it by touching your face. Not to mention it doesn't make your face oily. To top on to that, you only need like a pinch of two of it for your whole face. You don't need to grab a lot unlike some scrubs.

mangotemptation99
Learner
Learner

Post by mangotemptation99 »

I love their lip scrubs & honey trap lip balm (It's hard to find as it's SUPER popular). I like the celestial facial moisturizer!

MontyMayhem
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MontyMayhem »

My favorite LUSH products are the Fresh Face Masks in Brazened Honey (good for exfoliating and moisturizing), and The Sacred Truth (for moisturizing and soothing), Dirty shaving cream (so thick, leaves legs very hydrated after), the Sexy Peal and Karma soaps (because they smell divine and that's all the reason I need to use them lol), and the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner (SERIOUSLY soft, smooth legs after using after a shave).

Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater

Post by Stacie Anne »

I swear by their Tea Tree Toner water before a makeup application. Their eye powder (in the tiny glass vials) in the shade Radiant makes a seriously beautiful, intense white-gold highlight. A tiny bit goes a long way, too.

kaatyy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kaatyy »

The comforter smells like a dream.

Think the lip scrubs are a rip off, mix some sugar with Vaseline and save yourself some money.

tinkerbell156
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tinkerbell156 »

The Mask of Magnaminty, Brazened Honey mask, Cynthia Stout shampoo, and Dream Cream are all amazing

6ar6ie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 6ar6ie »

brazilliant shampoo bar!!
rock star soap bar
rub rub rub body scrub
sexy peel soap bar
cup o' coffee
vanillary perfume
buffy
mask of magnaminty

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

Snow fairy shower gel, Mask of Magnaminty, Cupcake face mask, Honey I washed the kids shower gel, Lord of misrule shower cream.

Return to “Lush”