Allthatglitters21 General Thread part 4!

JustGlow

Allthatglitters21 General Thread part 4!

Post by JustGlow »

Please continue here :)

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allthatglitters21 General Thread part 4!

Post by Arielle »

following

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

I read jump/fell as she was running away from something and reached the ledge and without thinking just jumped/fell. She could've easily been running away from something stupid and/or was under the influence of something and doesn't want to admit it.

Ramarose
Learner
Learner

Post by Ramarose »

Honestly, I think she did something silly/stupid while potentially intoxicated. I don't see her telling us what ACTUALLY happened. I mean, I've done some things that probably could've killed me before so I understand to some degree, but the curiosity is killing me.

kjp_079
Informer
Informer

Post by kjp_079 »

Wow what a bitchy thing for Blair to tweet...

She posted a tweet like yesterday about how she was enjoying time with her little sister and I thought it seemed pretty sad that they weren't including Elle and then she tweets this...

ETA: Blair tweeted that in response to Elle saying this: Elle Fowler ‏@ellefowler 3m3 minutes ago
Just hanging out in bed 10 feet from the rest of my family eating dinner at the table COME SAY HI TO ME IM ALL ALONE HELLO?!

gk86
Talker
Talker

Post by gk86 »

The jump/fell thing is odd....but I'm guessing it was prolly some sort of hiking accident. Maybe something like she jumped down to a lower cliff, and then there was a rock slide that caused her to fall further. Or trying to leap across some sort of mini gorge, with the intent to reach the piece of land on the other side, and falling down the gorge.

beccaaa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beccaaa »

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/whirlwindjenn">@whirlwindjenn</a> it was an intention jump but the thrill was the fall, it just went wrong. I'll explain it in a vid, it was a freak accident</p>&mdash; Elle Fowler (@ellefowler) <a href=" 7, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm honestly so confused/curious as to what she did...but smh that she's waiting for a ~video reveal

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Blair knows the truth tho & is also a bitch & seems to be a blabber mouth so there's all of that. She chose Blair Waldorf for a reason :P

If she's bored now, wait until a month from now! She's gonna be sitting at the window with binoculars, watching birds. Or maybe she can make crafts for Glitzy Glam. Lol.

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

baconpancakes wrote:Blair knows the truth tho & is also a bitch & seems to be a blabber mouth so there's all of that. She chose Blair Waldorf for a reason :P

If she's bored now, wait until a month from now! She's gonna be sitting at the window with binoculars, watching birds. Or maybe she can make crafts for Glitzy Glam. Lol.
hahaha, the image of Elle birdwatching cracks me up. She would probably start naming all of the birds in her "weird/whimsical/quirky" voice.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

So she says she jumped/fell and it was a freak accident..but conveniently she'll explain it in a video later on. Of course she has to make money from it.

Elle must be a nightmare for her family, I'm not surprised Blair tweeted something bitchy to her. She's more annoying on twitter on bedrest than she is most days when she has nothing to do at all anyways.

fondueofyou
Informer
Informer

Post by fondueofyou »

How has she not reached a tweet limit or something? Damn.

aggieyorkie
Learner
Learner

Post by aggieyorkie »

Can't believe how unsympathetic some people can be...I hurt my back at work at the beginning of this year and it left me paralyzed on the ground until the ambulance came..then it was a back brace and bed rest for what seemed like ages. followed by the worst physical therapy from hell, the pain was so bad my spine couldn't support my own weight and I couldn't stand or walk for months. It felt like my spine was going to just fall out of alignment and hit the ground. I couldn't move my legs and I couldn't go to the bathroom even in a wheelchair. Spent the entire time terrified to breathe the wrong way and so scared I'd be permanently disabled. And almost a year later it's STILL affecting my life. It hurts as I'm typing this, just sitting down. How did it happen? I don't even know. I was on a small step ladder bent over, I came down off of it and next thing I knew my spine felt like it had collapsed and my hips were attached crookedly or something. The muscles were seized tight and I literally could not move. Shit happens.

Not trying to write yall a blog but I'm just saying it is some of the worst pain a person can have, and you really feel crazy just laying there unable to participate in the world...if i had a Twitter following it would have kept me entertained..kept me positive. Doesn't matter how it happened! It happened and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!

Rockcandy5150
Debater
Debater

Post by Rockcandy5150 »

Ok I'm sorry she got hurt and all...but I have to unfollow her on Twitter. Seriously, I can't take it!

MLxoxo
Debater
Debater

Post by MLxoxo »

^ lololol. Can you imagine a month from now though? I feel bad for her family, she's gonna drive them nuts.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Well all I know is I can't sleep and it's 2 am. Her post about her family eating the strawberries and leaving the rest to rot made me totally laugh. Now I'm starting to lose it.

OwlEyes
Learner
Learner

Post by OwlEyes »

She tweeted that the jump was intentional but "it just went wrong"... Makes me wonder if she jumped from the roof or something, because I feel like each storey in a building is approx 10 feet (I googled it!) and she said 25+ maybe into a pool or something like that? When I was 14 I was at a friend's house and they jumped from their balcony and broke their legs BADLY, even though they did make the pool.

Also... I CAN'T deal when people pronounce "pumpkin" as "punkin". Like, did you not go to school? Wow.

bruna
Talker
Talker

Post by bruna »

Wow, Blair is such a bitch. Okay, now I feel sorry for Elle.

That was a totally mean tweet from Blair. As if Elle wasn't suffering enough with her back pain (assuming it's real lol), she still has to deal with being alone, and then there comes her beloved sister and makes that absolutely nonsense joke. That brat is so immature.
"When people see good they expect good, and I don’t want to have to live up to anyone’s expectations.” - Damon Salvatore

bruna
Talker
Talker

Post by bruna »

Btw, if you guys saw the World Cup, remember what happened to Neymar, the brazilian player who had his back fractured by some colombian player?

Well, they first made a big deal about it and a month later Neymar was playing again.
"When people see good they expect good, and I don’t want to have to live up to anyone’s expectations.” - Damon Salvatore

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

While I feel sorry for the pain and discomfort Elle is obviously in, I think her attention-seeking and dramatic tweets are a bit much. Lots of people go through pain, illness, injury without mommy, daddy, and 2 sisters to wait on them hand and foot while in a million dollar house with everything they could want at their beck and call. This is a perfect example of Elle being immature and too dependent on others. Goot must want to head for the hills at this point. At least he gets to escape to LA. The Fowlers are stuck with her. ;)

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

The tweets are honestly pathetic. Yes, I feel badly for her and realize she's bored, but she needs to fucking chill on the tweets.

Return to “Elle Fowler”