Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Facebook/Instagram/Twitter - Part 17

Post by switchgirl »

michellephan
15 hours ago
My alarm didn't go off this morning and I had 5 mins to get ready. I did my entire makeup in 2 minutes and threw this outfit together in 3. While walking to the elevator, I brushed my hair. #Dreamers , it's not about how much time you NEED, it's about maximizing the time you HAVE. @teenvogue #FASHIONU
Not sure why she addresses her tardiness like it's an achievement. This type of behavior displays several things:
  • 1. Displays a clear lack of fucks given about events that she has been invited to. She doesn't even have the decency to get up on time to get ready or even have her outfit prepared the day before.

2. It sounds like the event started late afternoon to evening, so what the fuck was she doing all day? Sleeping? Don't give me fuck'n jet lag. She came to New York City three days ago.
    She's basically telling her dreamers, you can half ass life and still put together a mediocre show.

3. She dressed like trash compared to other people who were of higher profile that attended. Displaying that once again, she doesn't give a fuck. And no Michelle that does not make you cool, it makes you look disrespectful for not reading the fuck'n invite with the dress code on it.

4. That her face is what the fuck.

5.That Michelle thinks she is too good everybody and by her coming, she is gracing them with her presence.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

Jesus Christ, that chin is humongous. Whatever she's doing, either she needs to fess up or stop, because no way is that natural. You can't keep getting away with calling that morphing chin natural and crowing empowerment.

She is truly fucking lazy for having crowed about getting ready in 5 minutes. For an event like this, I would have set 10 alarms on my phone. She treats these events like they're mere cocktail mixers that she has the option to blow off if she so pleased.

She's truly disgusting.

lurker123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lurker123 »

Personally, I don't even buy the "I got ready in 5 minutes" excuse. Michelle always seems to want to APPEAR super low-maintenance and tomboyish...but we all know she agonizes about her appearance and how to sell herself best. It's just like her claiming to be a "natural beauty" when we know she's anything but.

I think...if she claimed to get ready in 5 minutes, she really spent all morning.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

lurker123 wrote:Personally, I don't even buy the "I got ready in 5 minutes" excuse. Michelle always seems to want to APPEAR super low-maintenance and tomboyish...but we all know she agonizes about her appearance and how to sell herself best. It's just like her claiming to be a "natural beauty" when we know she's anything but.

I think...if she claimed to get ready in 5 minutes, she really spent all morning.
You know what, there's a good chance that this is what actually happened. She is a master manipulator and liar, and she's always trying to impress people. Teen Vogue retweeted her and said they were impressed that she came up with the look in 5 minutes. She baits and fishes for that kind of response.

Pygmy_Puff
Learner
Learner

Post by Pygmy_Puff »

lurker123 wrote:Personally, I don't even buy the "I got ready in 5 minutes" excuse. Michelle always seems to want to APPEAR super low-maintenance and tomboyish...but we all know she agonizes about her appearance and how to sell herself best. It's just like her claiming to be a "natural beauty" when we know she's anything but.

Buncha lies! Whenever I wake up late it takes me like 10 minutes to put on jeans, a t-shirt, some shoes and use the restroom. And that's cuz I'm super rushing and I don't put make up on. Nobody can get ready in 5 minutes :( :o
But I'm no Michin. :? :FU:

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by mad pyjamas »

switchgirl wrote:Image
michellephan
15 hours ago
My alarm didn't go off this morning and I had 5 mins to get ready. I did my entire makeup in 2 minutes and threw this outfit together in 3. While walking to the elevator, I brushed my hair. #Dreamers , it's not about how much time you NEED, it's about maximizing the time you HAVE. @teenvogue #FASHIONU
Not sure why she addresses her tardiness like it's an achievement. This type of behavior displays several things:
  • 1. Displays a clear lack of fucks given about events that she has been invited to. She doesn't even have the decency to get up on time to get ready or even have her outfit prepared the day before.

But I thought she always woke up exactly one minute before her alarm went of anyway... Guess it didn't happen that day ;) :roll:

Aug1988
Informer
Informer

Post by Aug1988 »

I don't believe it either that she woke up late or only have 5 min to do everything. It's impossible to pick and outfit and do a full face make up under 5 min. It takes at least 3 min just to brush your teeth.
What time was the event? It wasn't like 5 am was it? Because she have no excuse of it isn't.
And yes sound like she don't give a f* about the event. Being late and bragging about it sounds unprofessional to me.

supaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by supaaa »

LOL does she not know what five minutes is? It is impossible to get ready for a formal event in 5 minutes. Unless she completely decided to not brush her teeth, skip breakfast, didn't take a morning piss, and the only makeup she wore was none. She couldn't of even washed her face in five minutes.
She looks way too made up for the "I woke up like this" look. It probably took her an hour to shower, 30 minutes to do makeup, 10 minutes to find an outfit, 10 minutes for other personal hygiene rituals, and then 5 minutes to retouch and make sure she "looked presentable".
Five minutes to get ready my ass. :rofl: :FU: :FU: :rofl:

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

huh..... im guessing michin always takes 5 minutes to get ready considering shes NEVER LOOKED GOOD at any function since shes started youtube....

kappa-chan
Talker
Talker

Post by kappa-chan »

So... There are several types of make-up application. There's good make-up, bad make-up, and Michin. It's like five more miles after DreamersLulztown. What the hell happened with her face? It's not proportional anymore! The chin and the lips! Michin, if you want to blow up your face like a balloon, might as well magnify your other features like eyes and nose. She doesn't look human to me. She's like a walking cardboard with all that flat face.

friedpotato
Learner
Learner

Post by friedpotato »

When I saw that IG post, it gave me the cringes. Even for someone who doesn't wear makeup all the time, I finish getting ready in 10 minutes. Thus, I don't buy this crap of hers lol. Does she not shower?

supaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by supaaa »

Does she have virtual reality glasses or something on in her new IG post?

Post by Guest »

Its an oculus rift...i've seen pewdiepie play games with it, but i don't know what else you can do with it. But for Michelle its obviously a selfie prop :roll:

lurker123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lurker123 »

I haven't checked out her instagram in months. It's actually embarrassing how much it looks like an excessively vain tween's first social media account.

http://i.imgur.com/fnhx8hZ.png

Miss Polly
Debater
Debater

Post by Miss Polly »

We should create go to a new topic... since we are in the page 42...

here's the link to new topic... http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17330
my english doesn't exist.

Topcat
Informer
Informer

Post by Topcat »

AS IF! Wearing stockings takes 50 years to begin with, theres no way she did all of that in 5 mins.. michelle exaggerates so god damn much.

queenalice
Informer
Informer

Post by queenalice »

Wow. I haven't been on GG in quite some time, but I can see that Mish is the same as ever, if not worse. She's gotten so rude and self entitled recently (well, even more than before). Can we start calling her an iceberg? Because her ego is too big for her to be a speshul snowflake. She's next level guise :rofl:

Return to “Michelle Phan”