TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 3

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNotSoOrdinaryWife Part 3

Post by Bluel »

Doing eggs that way takes too long. How do you mess up boiling eggs?? I'm sure there's a pin that will tell her the right quicker way to do it since she can't get it right.

The only way I could see doing that is if I needed to make a lot of hard boiled eggs. Even so, that's still a waste of time and cupcakes wrappers.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

I have done my eggs like that. It does work well. I don't know how she messes up boiling eggs tho.And I've never used cupcake liners either. My eggs have never burnt. Maybe it's her old ass pan. I only do it when I'm making a big batch.

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

fucking up boiling eggs on the stove is like burning boiling water. and why would SHE not have time to boil eggs on the stove? 10 mins top...oh wait, she is trying to teach us something she has no experience in again? as in, someone with a life who needs some short cuts here and there?

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Honorary Melissa wrote:Why does she think she can do financial videos anyway? She doesn't even have a job.
Why do people watch these videos? If I wanted advice on how to manage on one salary I would rather watch How Jen Does It. At least she is someone who has been doing it for years and raised two kids to almost adulthood on one salary. YT seems to be a world where clueless people actively choose to go to other clueless people for advice rather than seek out videos by people who have experience.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

Right? How Jen Does It just moved into a huge home. If I wanted financial advice I'd watch her, because she's clearly doing something right. Even the newer youtuber "OCD Much?" does budget videos and gives numbers, the only numbers she doesn't reveal are incomes. She has no problem revealing their debt or mortgage payments though. And it's clear her husband makes good money too.

Jamie lives slightly above poverty level and all she'll talk about is those stupid student loans. Then she insinuates everything else and pretends Colby makes $100k a year and they're saving 75% of his income. Student loans aren't even a big deal imo, as long as you can pay the minimum payment you'll be paid up in at least 9 years. And if you lose your job or something it's so easy to defer student loan payments and get assistance. And obviously if you make decent money you could always raise your monthly payments to be done sooner. There is absolutely no need to be throwing bonuses and tax refunds at it.

And I'm DYING to see how exactly she plans to buy a house with no credit. Does she honestly think she's going to save up a 50% down payment or something? Like what other way is there? Getting some shady loan with like 12% interest from some random instead of a bank?

Kbeliz
Talker
Talker

Post by Kbeliz »

I think that's my biggest problem with Jamie, she acts like she's better than everyone. She would be much better if just revealed the truth, like others have said. If she admitted that they don't have a lot of extra money and have a right budget I think she would be more relatable.

I also agree about HowJenDoesIt, she raised two children on the one income and they still have nicer things on a budget. I just watched a few of OCD much's videos too and they aren't bad. She's a lot more realistic and transparent than Jamie.

muttcake
Informer
Informer

Post by muttcake »

Yay! Received Colby's W2 from work and my 1099 from my network...Looks like I will be doing our taxes this weekend smile emoticon

Have you done your taxes yet?
Omg why would you post that on your Facebook? She is so white trash.
Reformatting my computer so no video today. A financial Friday will be up tomorrow though
Everyone knows not to expect daily videos from you, lazy. We know you spend the majority of your time with your finger up your ass obsessively awaiting your toddler's next paycheck and tax refund. ^_^

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

Who wants to guess what kind of backtracking bullshit excuses she will say/do once the refund comes in on why they are still living PC2PC with nothing to show? Remember, they are supposed to be doing about 5 different things with colby's tax return.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yay for taxes? I guess she know she's guaranteed a refund, so she's excited. If she and Colby made good money, they'd be worrying about paying back. She paid ZERO taxes on her youtube income, but I guess it was only like $1,000 for the year, so it doesn't even matter.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

xyz wrote:Who wants to guess what kind of backtracking bullshit excuses she will say/do once the refund comes in on why they are still living PC2PC with nothing to show? Remember, they are supposed to be doing about 5 different things with colby's tax return.
:lol: exactly. They're suppose to save it to make a big payment on those student loans. The fact that they even get such a big refund in the first place....

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

Honorary Melissa wrote:Yay for taxes? I guess she know she's guaranteed a refund, so she's excited. If she and Colby made good money, they'd be worrying about paying back. She paid ZERO taxes on her youtube income, but I guess it was only like $1,000 for the year, so it doesn't even matter.
She didnt have to pay anything in for taxes? than that debunks her "i make $200 a month from YT it IS a job guys" lie

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

xyz wrote:
Honorary Melissa wrote:Yay for taxes? I guess she know she's guaranteed a refund, so she's excited. If she and Colby made good money, they'd be worrying about paying back. She paid ZERO taxes on her youtube income, but I guess it was only like $1,000 for the year, so it doesn't even matter.
She didnt have to pay anything in for taxes? than that debunks her "i make $200 a month from YT it IS a job guys" lie
Youtube/Google doesn't deduct for taxes. They just pay you, and you have to claim it on your taxes and pay whatever you owe. She made so little though, I doubt it even matters.

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

Honorary Melissa wrote:
xyz wrote:
Youtube/Google doesn't deduct for taxes. They just pay you, and you have to claim it on your taxes and pay whatever you owe. She made so little though, I doubt it even matters.
Yeah thats what i meant..that she didnt owe? isnt like if you make under $400 you dont owe or something different for married couples?

Yeah when she said she makes $200 a month i figured they'd have something to show for it by now...so i doubt she is making anything either

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

xyz wrote: Yeah thats what i meant..that she didnt owe? isnt like if you make under $400 you dont owe or something different for married couples?

Yeah when she said she makes $200 a month i figured they'd have something to show for it by now...so i doubt she is making anything either
Socialblade says she's making a maximum of $5200 and a minimum of $326 a year. So somewhere in the middle probably, averaging $2763.
RETIRED MODERATOR

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

She said on the comments of a post that she didn't know filing taxes and having to pay to do them had an income limit. Meaning they've always done it for free. I could be mistaken, but most tax sites do have those caps and if he made anywhere near what she tries to protray she would surely know that. More proof of her lies.

Honestly at most I peg him at making $40k a year and even then I feel thats generous.

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

any excuse of why its 1pm and no financial friday yet?

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^Its still early enough, but she did put the last one up really late. And no theres no excuse yet.

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

^^ its a dead friday at work...i was hoping she'd be an early bird and get it going before i leave so there'd be some gossip here

...I guess if she has mentioned anything about it yet it'll still go up i suppose

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

It's up now :)

[youtube][/youtube]
RETIRED MODERATOR

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lmao OF COURSE she's vague as fuck again and trying to imply Colby makes over $60,000.

Why don't they use the free tax place anymore? I highly doubt they hit the $60,000 limit. They only used it when they "weren't making a lot of money". There is no way Colby makes $60k, so please. That's $5,000 a month. Does it look like they make $5,000 a month? They could definitely buy a house and live comfortably in their shitty small town with $5,000 a month. And again, she likes to imply they save a ton of money, but she always lets it slip that they don't. Talking about 10-20% in a video a few weeks ago and they aim more for 20%. That would be $1,000 a month saved. I doubt they have thousands saved away some where.

And they use tax refunds as a form of savings? :? They want more taken out just so they can get a bigger return?

And of course she's acting like they don't need the extra money per month that gets taken out.

Nothing about her finances makes any sense.

Return to “Jamie's Simple Life”