MAC Keepsakes Holiday collection

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MAC Keepsakes Holiday collection

Post by Nikon »

Who's going to buy something from the collection? The only one that looks appealing to me is the red or nude lip bag, but then again there is just no way I'd use all the items as I hate gloss but it kind of might be nice for the holidays so I don't know...

All in all I find the collection to be a bit boring... Opinions?

Btw, I do love the Viva Glam collection, but hate the lip palette. I can't exactly bring a lip palette with me to school for touch ups lol.

Few pictures of the collection:

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: MAC Keepsakes Holiday collection

Post by rollietrollypollie »

I ordered the plum eye bag because I wanted a purple liner and purple eyeshadow as well as a new makeup bag lol. The collection is quite boring. Nothing stood out tbh. I think the $ is good for what i'm getting. MAC hasn't wowed me in a long time.
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

shermansown

Post by shermansown »

The packaging is lovely, but the contents are super boring. I do think they would be a good value for people starting to build their collections though! Sadly, that is not me.

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nikon »

Yeah I have to agree, I'm tempted to buy the Red or Nude lip bag because I don't have Ruby Woo in my collection neither the Boldly bare pencil, which are musts... But the quality in the red bag is so much better urgh but red isn't exactly a color you can wear every day so it would be kind of a waste of money... Meh dilemma lol!

Too bad they didn't do anything with blushes, I loved the Divine Desire collection from last year, I got an eye pencil, blush, lipglass AND lipstick out of that and a beautiful case as well! For $50 only I believe...

Return to “MAC”