TrollingWitchTard

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TrollingWitchTard

Post by sadsong »

Laurie does not obviously respect women as much as men or is threatened by them so it would be natural she would initially hate any woman trying to date her precious sons.... she didn’t like Colette, you can tell there is history between her and Kayli and she did not like Morgan either.... it’s typical pattern of behaviour until she adjusts. Logan is obviously no longer part of the LDS faith and could be dating anyone at this point so I suppose her (ir)rationale line of thinking would be its better the devil you know than the devil you don’t, and to accept Morgan as part of the clan.

crazymyst322
Learner
Learner

Post by crazymyst322 »

I feel bad for the women who have to call her mother-in-law.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

crazymyst322 wrote:I feel bad for the women who have to call her mother-in-law.
Yet they are too sweet to do anything but flatter her. I think she has a spell on themImage

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

republique
Informer
Informer

Post by republique »

Imagine being her daughter in law and coming on here to see this. Haha

My own mil is a nightmare, but to have loads of people agreeing would be heaven... or is that just me?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

What’s terrifying is that she judges and tries to control her daughter in laws family. She called out Callie on social media and I am sure trolltard has an opinion about kayli’s sister and her girlfriend. Imagine having so many assholes in your family that monitor your move on social media and live nearby. I only have two sisters that I don’t get along with. I would go crazy if I had non-immediate family members in my life judging me/stalking on SM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Oh I’m sure she does have an opinion on Kayli’s sister. But she won’t say anything because she knows Kayli’s mom would drag her!

crazymyst322
Learner
Learner

Post by crazymyst322 »

Rhea85 wrote:What’s terrifying is that she judges and tries to control her daughter in laws family. She called out Callie on social media and I am sure trolltard has an opinion about kayli’s sister and her girlfriend. Imagine having so many assholes in your family that monitor your move on social media and live nearby. I only have two sisters that I don’t get along with. I would go crazy if I had non-immediate family members in my life judging me/stalking on SM

I must have missed all that! What did she say? Was it to Colette’s sister, Kallie?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Sarai wrote:Oh I’m sure she does have an opinion on Kayli’s sister. But she won’t say anything because she knows Kayli’s mom would drag her!
Her own niece is also a lesbian. Poor Kacey. It must be awful to have such an openly hateful person in your own family. In one of her old YT videos, Kacey mentioned having family members who did not accept her...made me wonder if that included Troll.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Trolltard also posted “your mother would be proud of you” on Callie’s pic. Ugh terrible to remind a young woman of her deceased mother that she lost at a very young age.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

That was a low blow. Laurie is really a spiteful bitch.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

She was serving looks back in the day. She looks like she wants to punch the photographer. She was skinny too. She didn’t photoshop her wedding pic like Carlie. Image

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Rhea85 wrote:She was serving looks back in the day. She looks like she wants to punch the photographer. She was skinny too. She didn’t photoshop her wedding pic like Carlie. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 4a7bdf.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171106</span><span>/</span><span>57a09e33102d3cd7cd5f6165154a7bdf</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Oh man, she was actually pretty. I feel like Carlie stands no chance against those genes then.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

WHOA! That's TrollTard with blonde '80s hair and 100+ lbs lighter? She does actually look a lot like Carlie. No wonder Carlie is so worried about her aging looks! At first I thought that must be Carl's first wife!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

2candy2 wrote:Image

So true. I am starting to see it with Carlie. She doesn’t have that peaceful, content, happy spirit that kayli does. Kayli is older but still has some innocence and an angelic presence to her personality. She is a kind soul. However Carlie is constantly displaying anxiety and frustration through her demeanor. She is not at peace and has a thousand negative thoughts running through her mind. She even sometimes looks resentful towards Jackson.

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

They both have a deer in the headlights look. Like they've never seen a camera before. A hat, collar to her chin, sleeves to her wrist. Carlie is totally the opposite.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

ajlinda wrote:They both have a deer in the headlights look. Like they've never seen a camera before. A hat, collar to her chin, sleeves to her wrist. Carlie is totally the opposite.
Well, that was the popular style back then. So many brides in the late '70s early/'80s wore dresses and hats like that. Give '70s Laurie a blowout and put her in Carlie's clothes and they would probably look like sisters. They definitely have the same nose. Young Laurie also looks a lot more like Logan than I ever expected.

It really makes me wonder how/when/why Laurie really just let herself go. She looks NOTHING like that old picture. Granted, that was 40 years ago - but my mom still looks somewhat like she did in her wedding pics. Laurie looks like a completely different person.

here4thepopcorn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by here4thepopcorn »

slightly off topic from Trolltard, but why did the other Butler threads get locked?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I just heard a commercial for an app called “tile” which is a lost and found app and I had a flashback of trolltard “taking” a northface jacket from the lost and found bin at school. Her defense was that “no one claims the items”. Yeah cause you took them trolltard!!

It’s sad that the faculty are so lazy that they can’t even help kids find their lost items. Or at least donate them.

lenaxx
Learner
Learner

Post by lenaxx »

Why did she attack callie on instagram?

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”