UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 1

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 1

Post by Alka »

I don't think she even wears any of those shoes out, just takes pictures at home and poses for outfit videos. Being her weight it's harder to wear heels than when you're normal weight, she must get so tired just walking to Nandos in those.

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

WTF was up with the beginning of "The SHIT We Don't Like" video? I'm not being uptight, but that whole acting "stereotypically Asian" was offensive and made them look like uneducated nitwits.

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

featherly wrote:WTF was up with the beginning of "The SHIT We Don't Like" video? I'm not being uptight, but that whole acting "stereotypically Asian" was offensive and made them look like uneducated nitwits.
Asia's like "that's Chinese" or "you look more Chinese than me". Asia isn't even Chinese, she's half-Cambodian, she needs to stfu. Both of them are racists.

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

nikkiblast wrote:
featherly wrote:WTF was up with the beginning of "The SHIT We Don't Like" video? I'm not being uptight, but that whole acting "stereotypically Asian" was offensive and made them look like uneducated nitwits.
Asia's like "that's Chinese" or "you look more Chinese than me". Asia isn't even Chinese, she's half-Cambodian, she needs to stfu. Both of them are racists.
Wow they're both so ignorant. Just because Asia is half Cambodian doesn't make it right for her to be a stupid racist. :x No wonder these two girls are friends.

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

GOD Grace's face looked disgusting, like i could rub a piece of chicken on it and fry it....
i could not stop staring at her neck.... -shudders-
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

I remember her saying somewhere that her face is naturally darker than her body but that was before she went on holiday and the tan would have evened that out. It seems like she is still wearing that dark face and body foundation she bought for her holiday tan colour even though the holiday was 5 months ago

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

did anyone else think that when asia was talking about tidemarks and giving advice on how to blend your foundation in, she was trying to get this across to grace?
grace really needs to stop being so dellusional about her weight and do something about it, that rather attractive roll of fat on her neck is getting bigger in every video... ;)

Thefrenchfrog
Learner
Learner

Post by Thefrenchfrog »

saywhatyouwanttome wrote:Gracie is looking soo dirty and chavvy lately :(

Anyone think she's starting to look like Chelsee Healey?

Anyone?

Oooooh yeaah! XD

starblink
Talker
Talker

Post by starblink »

Well, apparently Lexi has been tweeting indirect messages towards Grace in relation to her recent video with Asia. However, Grace denies that she was having a dig at Lexi. First she appears to not know Lexi as someone on here pointed out and now she is contradicting herself.

Grace....It will take a long time for you to grow as a person, realise your faults and work on them. This big facade that you are putting on is just a defensive manner to hide your insecure side. It is blatant, so you might as well work on yourself for the better. Try it, you people might actually warm to you. On the other hand, you can carry on as you are and remain miserable deep inside.

rpx
Learner
Learner

Post by rpx »

Yeah Lexi has put loads of tweets about it and Nia has. Good for them and as Lexi has said in one of the tweets, 'you should be brave enough to say it to her face' completely correct. I really like her. She's genuine and honest unlike Grace. I love watching beef kick off on twitter, it's hilarious. and Grace is now tweeting loads of depressing things. Ohhhh grow up grace noone like you

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

Grace tweeting about paying her bills makes me laugh. She's 22, with 2 jobs (if you count youtube as a job) and still lives at home. The only bills she has to worry about are her shopping ones.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

Words escape me...... That video was just so ignorant and showed 0% class. Complaining all about material things and like they r top girls. People are probably starring cos they recognise u or cos u look obese and stuffed in something too small. Her face is ORANGE. She is overweight and said she has been bullied yet she thinks it's ok to make a video slagging off superficial things in other people. Her twitter is bragging about her payslip such a hypocrite. Her chavvy sister is also doing the whole straight hair thing with loads of pink lipstick slapped on and amazing myspace angles- VOMIT.

jeneurysm
Learner
Learner

Post by jeneurysm »

But Grace... I thought you didn't even know who she was? O__o

Grace is pretty pathetic and it's sad that people actually defend her in her videos, especially when she's the EPITOME of an example of those bitches in high school that bully others and talk shit about EVERYONE but when they get confronted they need a notebook to keep track of their lies.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

it's not that she needs a notebook to keep track of her lies, it's that she's too chicken to tell it to the person's face and back peddles the minute someone confronts her

BreakingWesteros
Learner
Learner

Post by BreakingWesteros »

There's a part of her latest video which is copied, word for word from Shirley's 'Stuff I don't like' video. It was the part about people who stare. She literally stole her dialogue. I get that they're friends, but you don't copy your friend's words and pass them off as your own in a video. I checked the dates too,and Shirley's was posted on the 2nd, Grace's was posted 2 weeks later.

How unoriginal of her!
амо

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Girl, you deserve to be punched in the face.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

Renya
Learner
Learner

Post by Renya »

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

OH GOD YOU FUCKWIT IF IT'S NOT TRUE WHY DO YOU POST FOUR TWEETS ABOUT IT.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

Gracie just retweeted this from lexi. So clearly she thought Gracie was talking about her also but they've cleared the air it seems?

flashtrash
Debater
Debater

Post by flashtrash »

^She probably bought into Grace's assertion that she wasn't talking about her (or any youtube guru), even though she stated in the video that she was specifically referring to a beauty guru. Either way those tweets were embarrassing and it's only a matter of time before Grace makes another snide remark.

Return to “Grace F Victory”