Post by Vuitton »

rpx
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 1

Post by rpx »

the bit when she was talking about how certain people have there mummy and daddy buy them shoes and cars and shit. wow grace, aimed at Lexi much? how about instead of saying it in a video say it to her face? what a pussy.

ashelflife
Informer
Informer

Post by ashelflife »

That annotation saying she wasn't wearing any foundation?! Are you kidding me? Her face looked so oily! I think she wanted to wear the fur collar, but also wanted to hide the drastic difference between her neck/chest and face... :?

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

Just finished watching her new video. Man her personality is ugly! And she got so defensive over the whole not wearing foundation, if she wasn't wearing foundation she must be fake tanning the pot of oil that is her face. Powder girl, powder.

jeneurysm
Learner
Learner

Post by jeneurysm »

Look at that neck though.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

one123
Learner
Learner

Post by one123 »

rpx wrote:the bit when she was talking about how certain people have there mummy and daddy buy them shoes and cars and shit. wow grace, aimed at Lexi much? how about instead of saying it in a video say it to her face? what a pussy.
She is. Man, she really does have one UGLY personality. Shes such a Internet thug bahaha

Bvth
Talker
Talker

Post by Bvth »

I, I don't even know where to begin :shock:

JohannaJacoba
Talker
Talker

Post by JohannaJacoba »

The only thing that's not really nice about Lexi is that she doesn't have/had a job. But I know I wouldn't say to no all the stuff she gets from her parents, that's for sure, and Grace wouldn't either. Grace recently said btw she didn't know Lexi (on twitter or so, I don't remember exactly) but now in the comments she's all like 'Asia has no idea who that is so we're not talking about her'. Jeezes, ofcourse you both know her channel

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

She looks so cheap with the oily skin and the overly shiny pink lipgloss. In all the screencaps, even Asia is like "gurl, what is up with your face??"

Question: what exactly is a chav? Is it similar to the stereotypical Jersey Shore type of person? I can't find a good answer anywhere online :oops:

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

featherly wrote:She looks so cheap with the oily skin and the overly shiny pink lipgloss. In all the screencaps, even Asia is like "gurl, what is up with your face??"

Question: what exactly is a chav? Is it similar to the stereotypical Jersey Shore type of person? I can't find a good answer anywhere online :oops:
poor person with bad education that likes sportswear (dresses in hoodie and tracky bottoms), talks with a 'bad' accent (omitting T and all that) and is quick to get into a fight :) that's an impression I'm getting, anyone else cares to add? oh also girls like to scrape their hair back into a tight ponytail and wear hoop earrings, somehow a lot of them have a certain facial structure like they came from one big family. They also have bad teeth (at least the chavs in my area)

Thefrenchfrog
Learner
Learner

Post by Thefrenchfrog »

No foundation my ass. And that lipstick .... :| I think it looks good on Asia but on Grace .... It's look like a mess on her face.

Bvth
Talker
Talker

Post by Bvth »

Chav: Vulgar, uneducated, flashy-trashy person living beyond their needs. Very opinionated, angry and rude to anyone they come across. The only similarities I can think off in the U.S is a redneck, here they just dress differently.

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

Bvth wrote:Chav: Vulgar, uneducated, flashy-trashy person living beyond their needs. Very opinionated, angry and rude to anyone they come across. The only similarities I can think off in the U.S is a redneck, here they just dress differently.
I'd say more white trash than redneck.

Thefrenchfrog
Learner
Learner

Post by Thefrenchfrog »

Sorry for the double post, but do you think the "bad weave" stuff is about Sammi?? Because I do.

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

Thefrenchfrog wrote:Sorry for the double post, but do you think the "bad weave" stuff is about Sammi?? Because I do.
Every single thing on that video was a dig at one person or another. No wonder Grace has no friends.

Bvth
Talker
Talker

Post by Bvth »

Liney wrote:
Bvth wrote:Chav: Vulgar, uneducated, flashy-trashy person living beyond their needs. Very opinionated, angry and rude to anyone they come across. The only similarities I can think off in the U.S is a redneck, here they just dress differently.
I'd say more white trash than redneck.
Yes, now thinking about it, that is what I should've said, rednecks are meant to be hardworking right? That's why they have a 'red neck' from working hard outside in the sun?

xxiv
Learner
Learner

Post by xxiv »

I couldn't believe when she started talking about patchy foundation and fake tan. Especially when there's so many screenshots here of all the times she's had the same problem, even in that video! Only difference is the line of contrast in skin tone is between her neck/body not face/neck lmao. The irony

Kizz
Informer
Informer

Post by Kizz »

This video just reiterates what we already knew: she is absolutely vile. Her foundation in that video is horrendous...if she thinks for one second anyone thinks she's bare faced there she's stupid. The fur collar. They look lovely on Sam but on Grace with the constant flicking of the hair..no.
And saying she'll cuss anyone, no matter who it is? Good luck swearing at your boss or a kid in the care home. See how "ghetto" she is then when she's back on the dole.

All she does is interrupt "Asia" to talk about her own views. Why even have her in the video? So you can bring up eyebrows? Both of their eyebrows are vile.

Bvth
Talker
Talker

Post by Bvth »

Ok, so Gracie calls herself a beauty and fashion guru. By now, we can all see that she is shit at both of those things. Her beauty videos just consist of her saying 'I just fucking love it, like seriously.' without no informative descriptions or the best uses of the products or at least who they would be suitable for, so no usefull information whatsoever, therefore pointless. Her, fashion, well that is self explanatory. So what is the actual point of her being on YouTube? More to the point, who is her target audience and who do you think her followers actually are?

ohsojodiex
Talker
Talker

Post by ohsojodiex »

She absolutely hates people who copy peoples style. Says her wearing a similar fur collar as Sammi and buying her sister the same beanie as Sammi... Hmmm pot.. Kettle?!? And when she mentioned the foundation tide mark haha seriously Grace look in the mirror before you atart bad mouthing others. She is such a spiteful person!

Return to “Grace F Victory”