Good reads!

rishka
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Good reads!

Post by rishka »

I wanted to create a topic focused on books because I absolutely love reading, however often I find it hard to find new books.

I know there are absolutely a billion great books out there sitting on shelves waiting for me, but I'm a person who (shamefully) judges a book by its cover and also by its synopsis. If it doesn't pull me in that quickly, I won't likely read it.

So I wanted to share with you some of my favorite reads and have you share yours here too! I love getting suggestions!

Currently I'm reading The Girl With All The Gifts which I'm about 1/4th of the way through and I'm really enjoying it! It's not my typical cup of tea since it's a thriller, but I haven't been able to put it down much! One of my FAVORITE books of all time is The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. I love series books!

What's your favorite book and what are you currently reading?
Happy sharing! <3

Riley Parks
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Good reads!

Post by Riley Parks »

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn is awesome. I couldn't put it down.

Izabella

Re: Good reads!

Post by Izabella »

^ I just remember seeing several topics on Books so I just went through the pages to find them for you guys.

BUT there is a "search" button on top of the site (beside Mini Chat) if you ever want to find something specific and don't feel like going through all the pages

Return to “Literature”