General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 17

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General LisaLisaD1 Thread - Part 17

Post by Isis »

weetabix wrote:I used to wonder why GGrs were always harping on how gurus spend their money. I mean, why should we care that Lisa never travels and lives in a modest house--everyone scrimps and splurges, right? I do myself. I spend on real estate, education, and travel, and skimp on cars, furniture, and home decor.

And then I realized, it's the lack of proportion. And the lack of insight. Lisa spends on herself and scrimps on almost everything else, except maybe restaurant meals. Even that would be OK if she didn't put it out there on the internet. Who would know? Most people wouldn't know how much she was spending on herself because who can tell one overpriced pair of boyfriend jeans from another? So they wouldn't notice that Lisa's outfits cost 10 times more than the rest of her family's put together.

And I don't think Lisa has to continually update her living room to please me. Sure I get sick of looking at the same old same old, but I don't need her to sit in front of an Ikea makeup storage system with a scented candle burning in front of her radiant orchid-painted wall like every other guru in existence. She doesn't need to clone the usual set up; I'll keep watching. But this sofa

costs $1,600 and looks like the one in her living room. Lisa spends that on a single pair of bedazzled camo-print Louboutins. Which indicates that things are way out of whack in the D1 household. And yet she puts it out there on the internet. Because she has no insight whatsoever.

I see your Lisa points! She has zero insight. Her shopping addiction comes first. A friend of mine is taking her 4 kids to the Bahamas for a week. She saved for years to be able to do this. She's a single parent. Lisa could do this next month if she wanted to but who are we kidding? ;)

And this Glamorous Life heifer ... what exactly is glamorous about sitting on your unmade bed talking about your second weight loss surgery? I self-medicate with food, too, but hello, baggage much? Why not tattoo "I AM MAJORLY SCREWED UP" across your forehead and be done with it. She's already had major surgery where she risked her life to lose weight, yet nommed herself back up to her pre-op weight.

And in the same video where she's talking about her upcoming surgery, she talks about getting her lips done. Earth to Gluttonous Life: NO ONE IS LOOKING AT YOUR LIPS.

boredbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boredbitch »

Wow that Trina lady doesn't look like I thought she would. Most women I know who have tons of Hermes and Chanel are asian vancouver housewives married to shady politicians from china :rofl:

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

Lisa's latest IG -- did she get her teeth done?

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Tallula.Belle wrote:
JaJa wrote:Lisa's latest IG -- did she get her teeth done?
Doesn't look any different to me. Her two front teeth still stick out much farther than the others.
Yeah, I think it was just the lighting and the angle that made her teeth look a little different. She usually doesn't smile that big, either...most of the time she looks like someone stuck something smelly under her nose...

Nutellalove
Informer
Informer

Post by Nutellalove »

WellTaylored uploaded a haul, how much do you wanna bet Lisa is gonna feature everything in her friday haul?! hah

coco
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coco »

her close up pics are terrifying. jesus. she should never do those
Ⓒ Adele Flapbag

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

Guys wanna play a GG game?? Let's comment on Lisa's videos about things she MUST HAVE & see if she buys it!!!

Glamour girl
Learner
Learner

Post by Glamour girl »

weetabix wrote:I'll start:

1. She accumulated many more open-toe booties, white t-shirts, and destroyed boyfriend jeans.
2. She. got. a. haircut. And hasn't worn extensions in a while. STOP THE PRESSES.
3. She lost weight, but healthfully this time. She exercises! She does squats while she brushes her teeth! Also, once a week, she dusts her elliptical.
4. OH NOES!!!1!1 Rachel K discontinued her favorite CC cream!!!!!!!!11!!!11!
5. It's OK, though: she found a supply and ordered all they had.
6. Her two pairs of white boot-cut jeans continue to be for sale on her blog.
7. She had an event at Saks; no one came.

8. And.........she got a Tatoo!!!!!

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

OMG I totally forgot about that damn tattoo! So funny, she never mentions it and I don't really see it in the videos - is she blurring it out or something? It's up by her elbow isn't it? I guess she's already bored with it.

Hammertime
Informer
Informer

Post by Hammertime »

Lori, ll42863, uploaded a new video showing her lip plumping device. OMG! She says that if she uses it too much her lips turn purple AND the thing was expensive. Just get some lip injections if you want to look like your girl crush Lisa. I wonder if that can cause permanent damage. She looks like awful after she uses it. WTF? :roll:

Hammertime
Informer
Informer

Post by Hammertime »

Nutellalove wrote:WellTaylored uploaded a haul, how much do you wanna bet Lisa is gonna feature everything in her friday haul?! hah
I normally don't watch Tayler but I watched this video. Should we start taking wagers on if Lisa buys that faux fur coat from Top Shop? I say "YES!". :rofl:

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Hammertime wrote:
Nutellalove wrote:WellTaylored uploaded a haul, how much do you wanna bet Lisa is gonna feature everything in her friday haul?! hah
I normally don't watch Tayler but I watched this video. Should we start taking wagers on if Lisa buys that faux fur coat from Top Shop? I say "YES!". :rofl:
LOLOL! Lisa is soooo predictable. Just seeing her pins on Pinterest is a real insight to how her mind operates. Blonde, big lips and SEXY clothing.

You guys always crack me up.;)

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Ok-I watched Tayler's video too and Lisa will be all over the russian YTber Tayler mentions.;)

Hammertime
Informer
Informer

Post by Hammertime »

Isis wrote:Ok-I watched Tayler's video too and Lisa will be all over the russian YTber Tayler mentions.;)
Can you imagine Lisa trying to pronounce Russian words? Ha! :rofl:

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Hammertime wrote:Lori, ll42863, uploaded a new video showing her lip plumping device. OMG! She says that if she uses it too much her lips turn purple AND the thing was expensive. Just get some lip injections if you want to look like your girl crush Lisa. I wonder if that can cause permanent damage. She looks like awful after she uses it. WTF? :roll:
I saw that video! That was crazy. She might as well stick her lips in a drinking glass and suck all the air out of it. She is just nuts. One of these days she's going to look like she's got a ring of hickies around her mouth from using that device.

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

My eyes are burning!!!!!!

That IG photo! Whyyyyyy?!??!?

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

JaJa wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

My eyes are burning!!!!!!

That IG photo! Whyyyyyy?!??!?

She looks crazy. In all honesty.

Bimbo
Talker
Talker

Post by Bimbo »

I'm just waiting to see how bad Lisa will get with this skinny thing. She looks a little bit too thin. I wonder if she's going to keep losing weight and looking atrocious. She use to be so beautiful. Doesn't she remind you of the typical 45 year old trying to hard? The harder she tries the worse she looks. I wonder why so many women praise her for looking so bad.
This Trina Leavers woman looks pretty ugly considering she's got all those purses. she should spend some on her looks. She could get a real hairstyle and better fashion and makeup. Her purses don't suit her look at all. No matter what purse you put on Trina's arm, she still looks like an old grubby grandma. I think she is also fighting an emotion inside of her because why would you want a million dollars worth of purses. I wonder what makes a woman want to keep buying ten thousand dollar purses. Even the five thousand dollar ones. Why so many? Ok so you want to buy a ten thousand dollar purse. OK but why do you have to buy them all? Their lives must be incredibly boring and the only way to get happy is to buy too much. Then that feeling wears off and they have to go again. I like luxe purses too but that's just an illness.
I like Luxebabe because she's got true taste and no matter how much she buys, it's always amazing.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”