Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The GAIL thread

Post by LispyGorillaTV »

sha1234 wrote:Image
That family, always classy.
yup #classy
I love listening to lies, when I know the truth ;)

cyyyypp
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cyyyypp »

I can't find her fb at all :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

sha1234 wrote:Image
That family, always classy.
Yikes. I know she's 19 but still, that stuff has a way of showing itself at the most inopportune times. Take Justafraud for example.

I saw her Q&A vlog because I was interested to see if she mentioned Ate April. I loved how she pointed out that yes, they indeed have different fathers but they (she) didn't refer to them as half siblings. That's pretty interesting considering how much Ape points out that Dad is a Step-Dad.

zoeferret
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by zoeferret »

I don't see it. Gail is kinda ugly like April. I hate say it but look at their mom. Not a attractive gene pool.

Gail's voice is so fake and annoying. She probably sounds like that to be "cute."

I hope she doesn't try to get a real job in the future. Employers Google eveyone nowadays and she has some interesting stuff online. I know she young and probably doesn't care now. But all that stuff bites you in the ass later on. She should ask her brother-in-law, Justin.

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

PandaHodge wrote:
JenLizama wrote:
If I recall correctly I think she said Gail was more of the "Spanish Filipino" while April was more of the "Chinese Filipino" something like that, unless I'm confusing them with someone else lol
Nah that's what I was remembering
Yeah..Gails dad has more of Spanish ancestry and Ape's Chinese if I remember correctly. I guess people were saying how Ape doesn't look "typical" Filipino. I could agree. When she had those terrible clip in bangs she looked Chinese to me

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

mindlesschatter wrote:
PandaHodge wrote:
JenLizama wrote:
If I recall correctly I think she said Gail was more of the "Spanish Filipino" while April was more of the "Chinese Filipino" something like that, unless I'm confusing them with someone else lol
Nah that's what I was remembering
Yeah..Gails dad has more of Spanish ancestry and Ape's Chinese if I remember correctly. I guess people were saying how Ape doesn't look "typical" Filipino. I could agree. When she had those terrible clip in bangs she looked Chinese to me
Her eyes is the only thing that makes her look chinese. She have the dark feature of a filipino.

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

haha, her eyes are Chinese? how so? just curious..since I am one. o-O
zoeferret wrote:I don't see it. Gail is kinda ugly like April. I hate say it but look at their mom. Not a attractive gene pool.

Gail's voice is so fake and annoying. She probably sounds like that to be "cute."

I hope she doesn't try to get a real job in the future. Employers Google eveyone nowadays and she has some interesting stuff online. I know she young and probably doesn't care now. But all that stuff bites you in the ass later on. She should ask her brother-in-law, Justin.
exactly!!Gail sounds just as uneducated as April..but Gail is more of a social butterfly I would say.
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

CowGoesMeow wrote:haha, her eyes are Chinese? how so? just curious..since I am one. o-O
zoeferret wrote:I don't see it. Gail is kinda ugly like April. I hate say it but look at their mom. Not a attractive gene pool.

exactly!!Gail sounds just as uneducated as April..but Gail is more of a social butterfly I would say.
Lol , a lot of Fil-chinese have similar eyes like April. I only say that because I'm Filipino-chinese-spanish descent. Both Grandpa are from China. Most Filipino doesn't think I'm Filipino unless i start talking lol. They always think I'm chinese because of my eyes (shape) . But, i have lighter skin color and hair color than April .

mindlesschatter

Post by mindlesschatter »

Positive points of Gail:
She doesn't care what people think. She says so...but unlike Ape, she really means it.
She also doesn't care about where she gets things from. Her outfit and makeup had stuff from the Goodwill and the Dollar Store. I applaud her for really just doing whatever she feels like.

Negative:
She has the foundation miss match issues like her sister. In the end it didn't look bad because of the blush and powders but from the beginning, she was shades lighter than her neck.
Editing is not terrible, but could be better. Her boyfriend cut of some places where she was pointing. LOL
her boyfriend was also moving around in the background and trying to lay low on the bed or something.
she needs to clean up her place a bit. That hair was VERY noticeable.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

mindlesschatter wrote:Positive points of Gail:
She doesn't care what people think. She says so...but unlike Ape, she really means it.
She also doesn't care about where she gets things from. Her outfit and makeup had stuff from the Goodwill and the Dollar Store. I applaud her for really just doing whatever she feels like.
Great points! Since what she says follows with what she does - I totally believe and appreciate that she really is her own person. I also think she's seen what Ape has gone through and acts only to learn from those mistakes. It's refreshing to see someone that young have a mind of their own. While she yet has a lot to learn, it seems like she's on the right path. Gail is a whole hell of a lot more mature than April, that's for sure.

atcho
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by atcho »

I honestly love Gail wayyy better than April. Gail seriously gives no shit and she just does her own thing. Yea she can be a bit ratchet at times, but the people from my hometown are wayyyy worse, so that's nothing. She is still young, so there is plenty of room for improvement.

mermaid
Informer
Informer

Post by mermaid »

GoldChocobo wrote:People glue their extensions in now?

As a girl who grew her long hair herself over the past 9 years, I get pouty when girls fake it. My hair is REAL y'all! I didn't glue shit.

Some people can't grow their hair past a certain point, some people want to be able to go from having a cute short haircut to long hair as they please, and some people have long hair and just want more thickness.... it shouldnt bother you. to each their own...

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

Stephbest wrote:I usually spell "Gayle" this way, but I noticed she spells it GAIL
Any tea on Gail? April's sister
I cant put my finger on it, but she comes off as very gutterbutt to me. :? :?
her skin without makeup is revolting!

her voice sounds fake and annoying

its funny how they get her some cheap ass cake, when their "outings" cost more than this!

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

mermaid wrote:
GoldChocobo wrote:People glue their extensions in now?

As a girl who grew her long hair herself over the past 9 years, I get pouty when girls fake it. My hair is REAL y'all! I didn't glue shit.

Some people can't grow their hair past a certain point, some people want to be able to go from having a cute short haircut to long hair as they please, and some people have long hair and just want more thickness.... it shouldnt bother you. to each their own...
Its really not that big of a deal. I was just ignorant of the fact that people glue them in like that. Sew, yes. Clip, yes. Ive never seen a panel glued in like that. Its not wrong, just different. I was being ghetto for comedic effect is all.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

GoldChocobo wrote: I was just ignorant of the fact that people glue them in like that. Sew, yes. Clip, yes. Ive never seen a panel glued in like that. Its not wrong, just different.
I wondered about that myself o.O I didn't think people used glued (anymore)
I'd think glue would damage hair? Idk anything about extensions or clip ins though. My hair is real too ya'll :D

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

I guess Gail struggled back then to find the right foundation to match her skin tone... :|

How long ago was that, April looked put together! She does have nice hair

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

bubblepop001
Informer
Informer

Post by bubblepop001 »

Did she overdo her lip lining? Her lips looks a bit off

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

bubblepop001 wrote:Did she overdo her lip lining? Her lips looks a bit off
Maybe she's doing the Kylie Jenner lips

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

Can't watch it, her wing liner is so sloppy. I'm not good at doing "wing" liner on my eye, but hers is bugging me. Lol

Return to “AprilAthena7”