ReinaElizabeth
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aja Dang

Post by ReinaElizabeth »

Anyone that watches her video ?
I only know her because of all the brian puspos drama between them.

He cheated on her she wrote a whole story about it on her blog, that she deserves better and stuff like that. Later on he called her a psycho on twitter and that she's lying. She even became friends with his ex because he also cheated on her.

But now they're back together like fuck is wrong with her

potete
Talker
Talker

Re: Aja Dang

Post by potete »

I've been watching her for like two years now, and she always seems so mature and charming, I had no idea about this drama!

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

this thread is old but just out of curiosity do you guys know anything else about her? did brian puspos ever go to jail? i feel like i've seen his mug shot before on a friend's tumblr.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Any recent gossip on her?

dc96
Learner
Learner

Post by dc96 »

She's pretty chill, but her over use of snapchat filters on her snapchat gets annoying xD
Wow! I had no idea she had drama with her bf!! Spill the beans!!! :o

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

dc96 wrote:She's pretty chill, but her over use of snapchat filters on her snapchat gets annoying xD
Wow! I had no idea she had drama with her bf!! Spill the beans!!! :o
The first post pretty much sums it all up. I know this happened awhile ago, but I remember the girl Brian cheated on her with posted pictures on insta of her and Brian at parties and what not, all the while AJa's blog post was up. It was very public. People also screen shotted some rude comments by Brian (where he used words like gay/retarded I can't remember) after people called him out for cheating on Aja. Anyway when they got back together, Aja deleted the blog posts talking about her breakup... made me wonder if she ever learned anything at all.

dc96
Learner
Learner

Post by dc96 »

Tbh I always thought she could do so much better than Brian.... But apparently it happens often when the partner cheats and the couple still ends up being together or getting back together because their lives are so intertwined or something like that...

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer

Post by baconandeggs »

sorry for awakening the dead. my god this girl knows how to take/edit her photos. how she looks in video and instagram is like WHOA :o

but her personality isn't too boring/over the top. she seems sweet in her videos

happygolucky
Talker
Talker

Post by happygolucky »

She is very photogenic, but looks different in videos. I like her personality though, i'm just curious about what happened with Brian and the girl he cheated on her with. I remember a little bit of her long blog post after they broke up but it was pretty vague. Anyone have tea?!

redutton
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by redutton »

I'm surprised there's not more on GG about Aja! Came on here because I just watched her budget video for the first two weeks of Jan 2018 and was impressed with how honest and real she was, divulging real income numbers.

She spends way too much money on going out for meals and movies though! She budgeted $150 for two weeks worth of movies, whaaaaat?!

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

redutton wrote:I'm surprised there's not more on GG about Aja! Came on here because I just watched her budget video for the first two weeks of Jan 2018 and was impressed with how honest and real she was, divulging real income numbers.

She spends way too much money on going out for meals and movies though! She budgeted $150 for two weeks worth of movies, whaaaaat?!
Same. I saw the 250k college debt (was it 250?100?) and then she mentioned all the money she makes like 8-10k a month and I notice she didnt include what her boyfriend pays for like he doesn't. .interesting

plum_suede
Learner
Learner

Post by plum_suede »

Used to be a super big fan of Brian back in my dancer phase in middle school lmao. Once I found out about that drama, I had lost my respect for him. They seem okay now I guess. Wish the best for her though

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

plum_suede wrote:Used to be a super big fan of Brian back in my dancer phase in middle school lmao. Once I found out about that drama, I had lost my respect for him. They seem okay now I guess. Wish the best for her though
What drama?

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

allsaints wrote:
plum_suede wrote:Used to be a super big fan of Brian back in my dancer phase in middle school lmao. Once I found out about that drama, I had lost my respect for him. They seem okay now I guess. Wish the best for her though
What drama?
Brian cheated on her and Aja found out, wrote about it on some blog post and claimed she wasn't gonna take him back.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

TechnicolorLips wrote:
allsaints wrote:
What drama?
Brian cheated on her and Aja found out, wrote about it on some blog post and claimed she wasn't gonna take him back.

Now she's paying for his rent and entertainment (according to her budget )

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

allsaints wrote:
TechnicolorLips wrote:
allsaints wrote:
What drama?

LOL how depressing... I lost so much respect for her when she took him back.

I used to like her, even watched some of her vlogmas videos, but she's so boring. And there's something about her, like she's prissy and condescending, that makes me dislike her. Watching her vlogs it looked like she was the one who cooked and cleaned all the time. Wouldn't doubt she's also paying for their food.

She comes off like miss independent, but then she's a doormat with her dogs and cheating bf. I find it funny how she tries to give relationship advice.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

TechnicolorLips wrote:
allsaints wrote:
TechnicolorLips wrote:
allsaints wrote:
What drama?

LOL how depressing... I lost so much respect for her when she took him back.

I used to like her, even watched some of her vlogmas videos, but she's so boring. And there's something about her, like she's prissy and condescending, that makes me dislike her. Watching her vlogs it looked like she was the one who cooked and cleaned all the time. Wouldn't doubt she's also paying for their food.

She comes off like miss independent, but then she's a doormat with her dogs and cheating bf. I find it funny how she tries to give relationship advice.

People must have commented that she paid all the bills, she put little comments like "if Brian wants to go the movies he can pay" "if he wants this he can pay"

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

I've just discovered her channel through her budgeting videos and I like how open she is in them, so i subscribed. I've just watched the What I Ate Today video but found it very odd that she uses her finger to stir the yoghurt and then her hand to dish the noodles, what has she go against utensils. I know it's a small thing but she just seems kind of messy.

It did strike me as odd that it appears that her boyfriend doesn't really pay for anything, that the impression her budget give. Also if she's really in that much debt there's SO much she could cut back on, like why eat out? I'm not in debt but I am saving and even if something is £1 I really think before buying it because the little purchases add up real quick.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

^^ def agree with everything everyone is saying so far. Loved how real she is in her budget video, little to no one ever shows those numbers, i had a bit of judgement in the way she was budgeting her numbers but for her to sit down and be like i spend x amount of money on beauty products. Thats impressive to me because i feel like if a lot of us sat down we'd have some embarassing ass money spent on dumb shit lol.

Can't believe how much debt she has for her major, too little too late to change it, but i feel like if yt was her end goal she def didn't need to go get a masters. Idk how she can date someone who has so little ambitions....like sis u are his sugar mama at this point. There are a lot of leeching ass husbands/bfs on yt but in his case it doesn't even seem like her helps her that much with her yt channel...their main source of income. If she makes all the money while cooking cleaning and taking care of the dog...how is he contributing to making her life any easier.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

timesnewroman wrote: If she makes all the money while cooking cleaning and taking care of the dog...how is he contributing to making her life any easier.
Hey, he contributes by playing his video games! Lol

I saw a bit of the first part of her budgeting video (couldn't get through it all-too boring) and I couldn't believe how bad she is at it. A haircut so often isn't needed THAT bad. $100 for beauty? The most I go over on my budget is groceries and cleaning supplies, stuff that actually matters. I could wait a whole year until I get my haircut if I needed to or go to a beauty school and get it cut for free. That's $480 in haircuts right there!

Return to “#-E”