Forever Maureen Part 2

brangelina
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Forever Maureen Part 2

Post by brangelina »

There is someone at the social security offices that is supposed to be keeping up with what is going on with Maureen at least, but who knows how swamped they are over there if they almost never pick up the phone. Not surprising.

And to answer the question "Why does she talk like that?" I am not a doctor nor do I want to go into detail at this time, but according to Moar Fail Plz (http://moarfailplzkthx.blogspot.jp/2012 ... xpose.html), Maureen "Works part-time at Vintage Values (phone 301-737-4884) in Lexington Park through the Center for Life Enrichment, a program that finds jobs for people with disabilities." Like I said I am not a doctor and do not want to go into detail, but it is pretty obvious in the videos that she is "off", not to mention the whole thing with obsessing over her "ex-boyfriend's" current wife online for 3 years running. :(
#FreeNate2014

mikasa90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikasa90 »

That kissing... tho awkward. I can't believe they actually have sex. They have the relationship of junior high kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LittleLotte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LittleLotte »

mermaidsdream wrote:So no one is actually checking in on 2 disabled people but they are giving them money every month?
You don't get checked in on in the sense that someone is watching out for you. I've been on disability for like, 5 years now and your case is reviewed every so often. For me, I got sent a 14 page document which asked a ton of questions about my life and how my disability affects my daily activities. Then my mom and boyfriend got 10 page sheets asking about my quality of life. Then my doctors got 10 page documents asking about test results, medical records, showing proof that I am still disabled, etc. Then I had to mail all that stuff to the disability examiner in charge of my case. It's a real hassle but I WOULD work if I could. And I tried, but it didn't work out.
brangelina wrote:Image

There is someone at the social security offices that is supposed to be keeping up with what is going on with Maureen at least, but who knows how swamped they are over there if they almost never pick up the phone. Not surprising.
SSA kind of sucks in that regard. Although I've never been contacted by any case workers, nor have I had to contact the SSA except for the disability examiner. If she's contacting the SSA for some reason, something is up.

ZombieInWonderland
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZombieInWonderland »

So, I won't go into detail but, I let curiosity get the best of me and I went on Momo's Facebook page...
You know, for someone who has $14,000 in the bank she sure did complain about not having the money in her savings account. It was at the end of July she said this...that would only give her what? 2 months to save up $14 grand... yeah ok!! :rofl:
(sorry if this has been discussed before)
Image Image
Side by side in big boy beds, they're best friends it's Hall and Ebs!

Tinetine307
Learner
Learner

Post by Tinetine307 »

#FreeNateLewis

^and to the post above,ia, I really miss the pretty ladies :(

Theultim8troll
Debater
Debater

Post by Theultim8troll »

Tinetine307 wrote:#FreeNateLewis

^and to the post above,ia, I really miss the pretty ladies :(
Sorry I know this is OT, but who is the Ellen Bohn girl that was mentioned in like every single comment on the sunflower academy blog. I never really followed Moarfail so I was so freaking confused when I tried to see the comments on sfa and they sounded so weird and paranoid.

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

Please explain how an overdraft of 20 becomes 1k again? Is that the same logic that makes a bladder infection cancer?

aquaglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by aquaglitter »

I don't know that it'd get to 1K, but PayPal does have a habit of, if a payment doesn't go through on the first attempt, re-trying a few times. So if her account was over drafted by 20 dollars, then her bank charged overdraft fees, then PayPal charged a fee for the payment bouncing, then tried to charge her again a day later which resulted in more overdraft fees from the bank and another PayPal fee for THAT payment bouncing etc, it could have easily increased to a couple hundred dollars. Some banks even charge overdraft fees for every day your account is over drafted.

Not that this woman isn't a lying sack of shit, but those fees can rack up pretty quickly.

BTW, that Emomonem song was genius, and totally worth wading through the Shasta fanfic to get to.

nolaola
Talker
Talker

Post by nolaola »

dazzle wrote:When I saw Momo was back (as if she ever left), all I could think of was
[youtube][/youtube]

I will never think of that song the same way again. If I ever hear it I know I'll bust out laughing even if I'm in public. Thanks a lot! *bitch face* Lol

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Have u seen her latest 'creative' videos to Youtube??? The last being particularly disturbinghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2WFK4caMLg that kiss?? is she trying to make the haterz jealous? :? whatever her deal she need serious help

growlithe
Informer
Informer

Post by growlithe »

Ah! It's the return of Kai and Madd's famous "2 farm animals sucking face at new years" video!
Stop trying to copy Kai, Momo.

Crayon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Crayon »

Nesoi wrote:Have u seen her latest 'creative' videos to Youtube??? The last being particularly disturbinghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2WFK4caMLg that kiss?? is she trying to make the haterz jealous? :? whatever her deal she need serious help
*Gag* She's not even kissing him! She's just standing there letting him mash his face into hers! WTF Momo - you're doing it wrong!

Is that how you guys accidentally had sexth too? Mashed your crotches together? *shudder*

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Would it be worse and possibly more horrifying, disturbing, unsettling and concerning if Momo had a baby too? Just wondered since i dont know enough(yet) about her like i do Kai :?

mermaidsdream
Talker
Talker

Post by mermaidsdream »

Absolutely 100% worse. At least Kai has people who take care of the baby for her, momo doesn't have anyone

growlithe
Informer
Informer

Post by growlithe »

For some reason Momo had a copy of "what to expect when you're expecting" on her instagram a while back. It's on the Sunflower Academy blog. Why she would have that... there was that one time a couple months ago where at one of her "chemo" appointments, she had been asked if she was pregnant, and she couldn't answer that. She's also talked about wanting to have kids like a million times on here, which is a terrible idea for her.
I wouldn't even be mad if we found out Kai was prennent again. Sure, stupid spoiled girl gets what she wants all the time, and that's kind of shitty, but at least she's got gMW, probably the one auntie that french braids her hair, and Madd('s parents) to look after Graythee. Mermaidsdream is right, Momo's got no-one. Not even James seems to care about her that much, and would probably just find a child to be another burden for him. He is a lazy landwhale after all.
EDIT: also at least the Wheelchair Estate seems relatively clean, with no cockroaches or poop water all over the bathroom floor, with proper furniture, and in a safe area. Momo's rat nest is not a place to raise a child in.

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

growlithe wrote:For some reason Momo had a copy of "what to expect when you're expecting" on her instagram a while back. It's on the Sunflower Academy blog. Why she would have that... there was that one time a couple months ago where at one of her "chemo" appointments, she had been asked if she was pregnant, and she couldn't answer that. She's also talked about wanting to have kids like a million times on here, which is a terrible idea for her.
I wouldn't even be mad if we found out Kai was prennent again. Sure, stupid spoiled girl gets what she wants all the time, and that's kind of shitty, but at least she's got gMW, probably the one auntie that french braids her hair, and Madd('s parents) to look after Graythee. Mermaidsdream is right, Momo's got no-one. Not even James seems to care about her that much, and would probably just find a child to be another burden for him. He is a lazy landwhale after all.
EDIT: also at least the Wheelchair Estate seems relatively clean, with no cockroaches or poop water all over the bathroom floor, with proper furniture, and in a safe area. Momo's rat nest is not a place to raise a child in.
hey, it was relatively clean water!

mikasa90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikasa90 »

What is the Sunflower Academy blog?

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

jamkzr83 wrote:What is the Sunflower Academy blog?

Oh it's a real treat!! :rofl:

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Oh it's a real treat!! :rofl: enter at ur own peril :D http://sunfloweracademy.blogspot.co.uk/ ... ae963bf436

mikasa90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikasa90 »

Nesoi wrote:

Oh it's a real treat!! :rofl: enter at ur own peril :D http://sunfloweracademy.blogspot.co.uk/ ... ae963bf436
Lmao, thanks!

Return to “Wrestler X”