Connor Franta Part 2

zalfiephan9

Re: Connor Franta Part 2

Post by zalfiephan9 »

youtubelover wrote:The video was a little dry. I don't know if it's just the nosey side of me but I wish youtubers would answer more personal and hard hitting questions especially if it's a Q&A about a personal topic like love, dating, etc. It just seems like youtubers in general just answer stupid questions that nobody cares about the answer too.
Yes!!! I mean I am not asking these people to answer depressing things that they don't want to dwell on but if you are doing a Q&A i want to get to know you. I don't want to watch you read all the sexual questions and then plug whatever you have going on and your sponsors... "What do you recommend on audible this month?"

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dreammuffin »

Connor is in Joey's latest vlog (again). The people in the comment are seriously shipping them: I am going to have to start an intervention.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Any ideas on what this is?

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

youtubelover
Debater
Debater

Post by youtubelover »

It's most likely his clothing line or his MTV thing.

knee_svcks
Informer
Informer

Post by knee_svcks »

deltanu2 wrote:
youtubelover wrote:The video was a little dry. I don't know if it's just the nosey side of me but I wish youtubers would answer more personal and hard hitting questions especially if it's a Q&A about a personal topic like love, dating, etc. It just seems like youtubers in general just answer stupid questions that nobody cares about the answer too.
Yes!!! I mean I am not asking these people to answer depressing things that they don't want to dwell on but if you are doing a Q&A i want to get to know you. I don't want to watch you read all the sexual questions and then plug whatever you have going on and your sponsors... "What do you recommend on audible this month?"
Might as well be Connor "Audible" Franta, like God he seriously plugs them in every video now. Literally no one gives a shit about Audible anymore.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

knee_svcks wrote:
deltanu2 wrote:
Might as well be Connor "Audible" Franta, like God he seriously plugs them in every video now. Literally no one gives a shit about Audible anymore.
I know! I love Connor. But at this point I have accepted that he is basically human advertisement. I find it very hard to believe that he actually gets asked what to read on audible. Unless a bunch of his fans seriously just want to see their comment read I doubt he actually gets asked that.

youtubelover
Debater
Debater

Post by youtubelover »

knee_svcks wrote:
deltanu2 wrote:
Anymore? I don't think anybody ever did

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

ItsAndrew wrote:Any ideas on what this is?

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
I was assuming it was his book because he is going to Bookcon soon...but yeah he has so may projects it is hard to keep track.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

A link was posted in Troye's thread, but since this is the official Troye+Connor thread, I wanted to point out that Troye finally admits that he's in a relationship.
Which begs the question - the question every young gay kid in the Western hemisphere wants to know right now: is Sivan looking for anyone at the moment?

"Not really," he says. "I kind of have someone, but with travelling it's a bit full-on."

When I ask how he manages to maintain a relationship long-distance, Sivan shrugs. "You don't. It's the most complicated thing in the world. I'm not saying where they live. They could live in Perth, they could live in LA, they could live in Sydney. But it's going to be 'long distance' [anyway], because I'm always away from anywhere. It's difficult."
http://www.smh.com.au/good-weekend/troy ... 3a11r.html

The language he uses is pretty wishy-washy, but I don't think it has much to do with their status as a couple. I just think he's still a bit uneasy about being public with it.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

manged wrote:A link was posted in Troye's thread, but since this is the official Troye+Connor thread, I wanted to point out that Troye finally admits that he's in a relationship.
Now someone has to ambush Connor with the question ;)
Credit:amazingfiru

PayjamaPants
Talker
Talker

Post by PayjamaPants »

Smart move to be open about it. Even if they haven't said anything concrete, I think most of the fandom just knows at this point.

hypothesised
Learner
Learner

Post by hypothesised »

I like how he mentioned 'LA'. Subtle.
create yourself.

fleur-delis
Informer
Informer

Post by fleur-delis »

I'm glad he chose to be at least somewhat open about it, even though they clearly don't want to confirm themselves as a couple atm. At least he didn't pretend he was single.

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

Well if the person he is dating is in LA he must be a bit upset that Troye is always going out to dinner with Connor; a guy he has professed an attraction too on more than one occasion; alone. If he is in Australia I imagine he is miffed that Troye spent most of his time in Australia with Connor. (Besides this past week)

And if the person he is dating IS Connor; well all is fine and dandy then. :love2:

youtubelover
Debater
Debater

Post by youtubelover »

He is obviously dating Connor. Is it even a surprise Troye admitted he has a boyfriend?

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

youtubelover wrote:He is obviously dating Connor. Is it even a surprise Troye admitted he has a boyfriend?
Is it a surprise he's dating Connor? lol no. Is it a surprise he's admitted to being in a relationship? A little bit, considering how evasive he's been about it in the past. But he probably realized that there's nothing left to hide, and constantly denying it would make him look like an idiot and a liar.

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin »

He probably realizes people will find out. You can hide a relationship if only one person is high profile; but it both are; good luck.

carmelcub
Learner
Learner

Post by carmelcub »

In the mean time Connor is in San Francisco for some unknown reason. Since he is not with Troye maybe he will actually mention why in some future video.

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Booboo2 »

What's with this crew of guys? Why are they famous?

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

The fact that they hung around at Zoe's room and there were no vlogs, speaks volume. I wonder this was the time when Louise almost accidentally slips mentioning Connor's bf.

[tweet][/tweet]

Guys, shall we open a new thread?
Credit:amazingfiru

Return to “Connor Franta”