bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 5

Post by bbgorilla »

aGirlPossessed wrote:
bbgorilla wrote:Olivia might or might not have classmates and friends with the same name. Tiffany could've picked something less popular, but in the end it's her child and her decision. Well, her and brad's child, but yall know what i mean.
Don't you mean "Brad and I's"?! hahaha
Lol That whole argument popped up in my head as I typed that part out.

Kimmymarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimmymarie »

OneHotMama wrote:
MrsGrimes wrote:She definitely chose a popular name on purpose. She is incapable of any creative ideas of her own.
Thank goodness we can all rely on your super powers of telepathy to get into Tiff's head and let us know exactly why she choose her child's name. :roll:
:rofl:

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

I don't think Tiffany necessarily chose the name Olivia because of its popularity. Why would anyone do that? She probably is just a big fan of the name. I named my daughter Emma, and in 1993 when she was born it was a ridiculously popular name. I wished it weren't quite that popular, but there was nothing that would have deterred me from going with that name. I was dead set on it, and maybe Tiffany just feels the same about Olivia.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

OneHotMama wrote:
MrsGrimes wrote:She definitely chose a popular name on purpose. She is incapable of any creative ideas of her own.
Thank goodness we can all rely on your super powers of telepathy to get into Tiff's head and let us know exactly why she choose her child's name. :roll:
You don't have to be telepathic to know she's one big, boring cliche.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

I have nothing against the name Olivia. It's a fine name. But it didn't surprise any of us that is what she picked out because she's predictable. Shrug

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

MrsGrimes wrote:I have nothing against the name Olivia. It's a fine name. But it didn't surprise any of us that is what she picked out because she's predictable. Shrug
Actually I have to say maybe I'm in the minority here, but I was really surprised they went with a traditional old fashioned name. She often talks about how she likes to mix feminine looks with an 'edgy' piece, and I really thought she'd name her either a last name, like Harper or Riley, or else something that is usually considered a boy's name, like Ryan.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

VanessaVanity wrote:
MrsGrimes wrote:I have nothing against the name Olivia. It's a fine name. But it didn't surprise any of us that is what she picked out because she's predictable. Shrug
Actually I have to say maybe I'm in the minority here, but I was really surprised they went with a traditional old fashioned name. She often talks about how she likes to mix feminine looks with an 'edgy' piece, and I really thought she'd name her either a last name, like Harper or Riley, or else something that is usually considered a boy's name, like Ryan.
Idk. Those wouldn't really sound good with their last name though imo. :/

But I do like those names

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

aGirlPossessed wrote:Some people do care, some people don't I guess. I would anyways; it would suck to call my kids name and see 4 heads turn haha
I have a popular name - it was really popular when I was in jr. high and high school and there was almost ALWAYS at least one, sometimes more of other girls with my name. It's not that big of a deal but it did get kind of annoying to turn and have them be talking to the other one. For awhile I had actually trained myself not to react to my name. I also trained myself to look to the opposite shoulder of the one I got tapped on (remember that prank??) haha... people's faces were priceless :toad:

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

MrsGrimes wrote:
VanessaVanity wrote:
Idk. Those wouldn't really sound good with their last name though imo. :/

But I do like those names
I like All those names with their last name. Harper Denny sounds good spoken aloud, but I see now that it's typed out that it looks kinda strange. I was thinking she would pick something like Quinn when someone brought it up.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

bbgorilla wrote: I like All those names with their last name. Harper Denny sounds good spoken aloud, but I see now that it's typed out that it looks kinda strange. I was thinking she would pick something like Quinn when someone brought it up.
It sounds like the name of a used car salesman to me. I'm sure there is probably one in my area named that or something though lol

aGirlPossessed
Debater
Debater

Post by aGirlPossessed »

I think denny is just a crummy last name in general
"Staying in my play pretend, where the fun ain't got no end.."

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

^^^I agree.

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie »

aGirlPossessed wrote:
bbgorilla wrote:Olivia might or might not have classmates and friends with the same name. Tiffany could've picked something less popular, but in the end it's her child and her decision. Well, her and brad's child, but yall know what i mean.
Don't you mean "Brad and I's"?! hahaha
Har! :rofl:

Having the same name as someone else doesn't make me feel like less of an individual, it's just weird not knowing who is being called when you hear what you think of as YOUR name being called. And that was a lovely teacher that year. I hated her. She wasn't cut out for working with children. Totally OT but she was a witch.

Now that I'm an adult, if I heard my name being called but was in a group with others with the same or similar names, I would not be as thrown off by it as I was when I was a little kid. It's interesting to see how these trends form. There must be some psychology to it.

lollypolly
Learner
Learner

Post by lollypolly »

I was guessing Charlotte or Audrey because they're classy and fairly trendy names. Charlotte Denny sounds nice to me. Olivia is nice but I find it slightly boring...

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

aGirlPossessed wrote:I think denny is just a crummy last name in general
I agree. It's not a strong name.

Omg, MrsGrimes! It does! That last name sounds more of a nickname than a surname.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Of course she had to tag 4moms in a photo of her baby. Gotta have those Sponsors!

boop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boop »

She just posted her birth video!

I don't know if I heard her right but she was pushing for 8 hours?! But Good for her for trying to push

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

I'm watching her video. Poor woman had a miserable day/time of labor.

Also to save everyone time: she had an emergency c section. You all were right!

MissCocoa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCocoa »

Damn..that sounded awful. I'm glad she and the baby are happy and healthy, I had a crappy recovery and semi crappy delivery but to push for so long only to end up with a C-section, I couldn't imagine.

Also I'm not white knighting for Tiffany, but it's pretty customary to tag where you got something on Instagram, doesn't necessarily mean sponsors, I mean of course it could be we know how these youtubers do, but I do it all the time for my kid's clothing and I'm a little nobody.

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

Post by ilikeitlikethat »

"The catheter really hurts" she must have been through HELL then ...

Happy the baby and her are both fine.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”