ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 1

Post by ikeepitrealok »

furphy wrote:Image

Notice how everyone else looks sober but she looks drunk as shit? Its because she can't handle alcohol. shes hanging out with a crowd way older than her that are used to partying and drinking. those guys look 18+. Like I said that picture proves it, they look at her like a joke. Everyone is just standing normal and shes over there with her arms all around this guy drinking and going crazy. like chill

classybunny97
Learner
Learner

Post by classybunny97 »

Are you kidding me with this status? Boo hoo, I guess 10 pairs isn't enough. I especially hate when she tries to do videos for charity, because her only reason for making those is for the sponsors to give her more money for her pocket. What is the point of a Juicy sweatshirt? She would only pick a $100 sweatshirt over a $25 one because of the name on the label.

abbylc7princess
Talker
Talker

Post by abbylc7princess »

ahhh is anyone seeing her twitter drama right now?! her and her friends are like fighting with her ex boyfriend on twitter and i'm dying laughing. since i can't upload the tweets i'll type them out...

"you need to eat some more peaches or some shit your p*ssy tasted pretty bad"
he retweeted this: "polina is a little b*tch with her dertay ass. retweet and like if you agree."
and also tweeted her saying "you need to grow up you dumb bitch hahaha you're so classy drinking and smoking every weekend is so classy"

hahaha proof that she is definitely under SOME influence in all those pictures. super classy polina.
girl no amount of Michael kors watches is going to fix that hahaha

abbylc7princess
Talker
Talker

Post by abbylc7princess »

also that justin kid she did music videos with tweeted all these people who supported him "since day 1" and not her and she tweeted him like " sorry didn't know i didn't help you at all" and tweeted him two other times but i think he deleted the tweets.

he is a jerk though i just read through his tweets. i guess there was controversy over a fight video or something being fake and someone asked him about it and he went off on him for like hours calling him fat making horrible jokes about weightwatchers "can you even see your toes" all about someone he doesn't even know. how HORRIBLE. bullying really gets to me. and the guy was a loyal subscriber and just asked a question that alllll of justin's subscribers were but justin singled him out and attacked him. guess we know why he was friends with polina!

Pumpkin13
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Pumpkin13 »

This fight is so funny. It's nice to know who she REALLY is, not just what she tells us. I can't believe she's changed so much since freshman year. Smoking and drinking a lot. I screenshotted a little bit of the best of what her ex-boyfriend said in case she deletes it or denies it.

merp
Informer
Informer

Post by merp »

Some guy named Tyler started defending her and she tweeted that she would hop on his dick. She just doesn't know how NOT to embarrass herself. One of the guys she's fighting with posted a picture saying if you took her makeup off she'd be the worlds ugliest girl. Then polina tweeted that guys should have some respect and not insult girls. Ehh..
Sorry but if you want to play with the boys you have to leant how to take it.
You can't insult people and expect them not to retaliate.. this is high school.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

This one kid https://twitter.com/MasterTheFluffy keeps making the funniest jokes about her! Him and his friends are embarrasing the fuck out of her. He made a tweet about her dirty ass and saying retweet or favorite if you hate her, 7 retweets and like 9 favorites. LOL he posted the ugliest picture of her.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

can we please............................

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

merp wrote:Some guy named Tyler started defending her and she tweeted that she would hop on his dick. She just doesn't know how NOT to embarrass herself. One of the guys she's fighting with posted a picture saying if you took her makeup off she'd be the worlds ugliest girl. Then polina tweeted that guys should have some respect and not insult girls. Ehh..
Sorry but if you want to play with the boys you have to leant how to take it.
You can't insult people and expect them not to retaliate.. this is high school.

right shes 15 admitting she smoke and drink and hops on 9 inch cocks, like what is your life.

mufflers19
Debater
Debater

Post by mufflers19 »

sorry I'm a lil confused, is Stephanie a YT? Or just a friend

mufflers19
Debater
Debater

Post by mufflers19 »

Okay why is she using her twitter for personal and professional. She looks so unprofessional and immature, why would any company want to work with her? Her twitter feuds are so embarrassing and give a wrong view toward her viewers

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

mufflers19 wrote:Okay why is she using her twitter for personal and professional. She looks so unprofessional and immature, why would any company want to work with her? Her twitter feuds are so embarrassing and give a wrong view toward her viewers
exactly! like why would you want ALL of your subscribers and all of your followers to know that your ex boyfriend ate your rotten pussy and that you like to hop on guys dicks. like good luck getting sevenly to sponsor you now :?

GurlNo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by GurlNo »

Polina thinks she's all 'Classy and Rich' when she has fights on twitter when she has about 10,000+ followers :roll: Great choice, Polly! :lol:

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

Okay can somebody explain to me this twitter fight? .-.

pbslutty97
Talker
Talker

Post by pbslutty97 »

ikeepitrealok wrote:Image

can we please............................
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAH OMG IM DYING I CAN'T EVEN TAKE THIS RIGHT NOW. AHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Jessiee<3
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessiee<3 »

She tweeted later about how boys shouldn't argue with/insult girls. The definition of RESPECT doesn't mention your genitalia. You only get what you give and I hate girls that think nothing but nice things should happen to them simply because they're females. A LADY shouldn't be called any name but beautiful, but a BITCH? They should be called exactly what they are. And I read the earliest tweets. Polina did this to herself.

Marissa2012
Informer
Informer

Post by Marissa2012 »

I thought she was going to the DR today, why is she running around and going to the mall?

phantomlimb
Learner
Learner

Post by phantomlimb »

love how she was sick three days last week, and now she's missing a whole week of school to go to the DR. how can she not be failing all of her classes? refuse to believe she's as good of a student as she tells us she is.

Marissa2012
Informer
Informer

Post by Marissa2012 »

I think shes on school break, a lot of schools are out right now.

phantomlimb
Learner
Learner

Post by phantomlimb »

Marissa2012 wrote:I think shes on school break, a lot of schools are out right now.
she's been in school since january, and today they didn't have school because of presidents day. and spring break isn't until late march.

Return to “polinaberegova”