WhatWouldLizzyDo

Re: WhatWouldLizzyDo

Post by Guest »

I don't like the new "drama" stories either. It just seems like a lot of exaggeration and playing the victim to get her minions patting her on the back.

I still use products she recommended 3-4 years ago. But now you're right; it's all sponsored and you can't trust anything she says. Such a shame with her.

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by beached_up »

Oh geeez, her setting spray video she's got those damn Carli braids. :rofl: no surprise she's shilling Gerard setting spray.

beekay16
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beekay16 »

TeddySerious wrote:I don't like the new "drama" stories either. It just seems like a lot of exaggeration and playing the victim to get her minions patting her on the back.

I still use products she recommended 3-4 years ago. But now you're right; it's all sponsored and you can't trust anything she says. Such a shame with her.
And now, she's shilling the Fab Fit Fun Box . Everything is truly sponsored now.

With the Vlogs, I can't even watch. The "stories" are stupid.

Post by Guest »

She looks like she's gaining weight. Is she really going to the gym? Seems like she's eating all the time. Cheesecake Factory, macaroons, the chili dogs. Girl. You can't tell us your serious about weight loss??!?

jayjay+pay
Learner
Learner

Post by jayjay+pay »

What the heck!!this girl has to mention in every vlog she has explosive diarrhea !? The girl eats so much crap that's why !
I bet glen is getting over that tmi crap she thinks is cute

s1g116
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by s1g116 »

I liked Lizzy because she seemed so normal but had to unsub when she started talking about diarrhea in literally every vlog. She had diarrhea, Glen has explosive diarrhea, now they both have diarrhea... like what are you guys eating?!

wordslinger12
Learner
Learner

Post by wordslinger12 »

She does seem to mention that a lot. Or about how much Glen touches her on the vlogs etc. It seems a bit scripted to me. I am getting tired of the whole "tip" thing. She acts like a pre-teen.

Post by Guest »

I finally unsubbed. I hate it because Lizzy has so much potential to be better. But she has let it all go to her head.

She's too sponsored, too scripted and too immature for a woman her age.

beekay16
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beekay16 »

You guys, the latest vlog. I don't like to body shame, but you can see her body in the mirror and wow, the difference is crazy. But anyway, she is super annoying about how she talks about Glen.

wordslinger12
Learner
Learner

Post by wordslinger12 »

I can not stand her eyebrows. Always uneven always overfilled.... In her 2 minute powder foundation especially. The rest of her makeup looks great except for that.

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

beekay16 wrote:You guys, the latest vlog. I don't like to body shame, but you can see her body in the mirror and wow, the difference is crazy. But anyway, she is super annoying about how she talks about Glen.
Yep not to body shame but she looks bigger and bigger and from her previous rants i get a sense that she is in denial about her size. She packed on the weight fast and maybe hasn't come to terms yet. She got all offended when the lady at the gym made the comment "what happened to us?!" Or something like that. But it would probably be better to own it and stop eating chili dogs, Korean bbq, and sugary margaritas every night. She's delusional saying she's lost weight. She's blurring the line of reality thinking she looks like her Instagram angles.

Post by Guest »

She and Glen eat terribly so I don't see this changing anytime soon. Her weight has become unhealthy since she became engaged. I really thought she was serious about trying to get healthy and shape up, but her diet is ridiculous.

In my opinion, I think Lizzy is one of the prettier girls on YouTube. She doesn't need all the makeup she piles on. If she would grow up a little bit, quit being such a try hard/forcing her videos and stopped the nonstop sponsorships, I think she could go far. But she won't. It's sad because part of me thinks Lizzy can be very genuine when she wants to be. At all of her meetups, she always seems humble and sweet. Her video persona is so different. I don't get it!

thebeautydoctor
Learner
Learner

Post by thebeautydoctor »

I normally wouldnt post on her about her but i got irritated at the fact that she has to put up a gofundme for $3500 for her dog ewok when she probalby makes that off of youtube.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

thebeautydoctor wrote:I normally wouldnt post on her about her but i got irritated at the fact that she has to put up a gofundme for $3500 for her dog ewok when she probalby makes that off of youtube.

I typically like her but the bitch drives a Mercedes FFS! What is she raising money for? A vet bill?

She should use her profits from Gerad Cosmetics. Image I'm not at all surprised she collaborated with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

thebeautydoctor wrote:I normally wouldnt post on her about her but i got irritated at the fact that she has to put up a gofundme for $3500 for her dog ewok when she probalby makes that off of youtube.

I typically like her but the bitch drives a Mercedes FFS! What is she raising money for? A vet bill?

She should use her profits from Gerad Cosmetics. Image I'm not at all surprised she collaborated with them.

Post by Guest »

She did what? This girl makes a lot of money on YouTube; enough to quit nursing! She and Glen are always in Santa Monica and Orange County eating dinner and out and about. Wtf does she need donations for?!?

wordslinger12
Learner
Learner

Post by wordslinger12 »

She is just soooo dramatic. The snaps of her crying over the dog? He can get surgery on his leg but of course she has to ham up the drama. The dog isn't dying. It's great that she is taking him in and slowly going to adjust him to the other two dogs. But thats such b.s. about starting the go fund me page... such a drama queen.

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

I watch her videos and snaps but the go fund me thing for her dog....WTF!!! I think everyone is clearly thinking the same thing. Kind of reminds me of old Kandee drama. Please like they can't pay?! :roll:

Post by Guest »

Wow.

Lizzy continues to disappoint me. She and Glen live in an affluent area of California and live well. She certainly doesn't need donations.

I don't understand how she has changed so much. I have said it before but I loved Lizzy when she first came around in 2011-2012. She was funny, genuine and (still is) pretty. Glen is a Marine vet and served in combat. I have respect for him. And of course, Lizzy's mom is adorable. So much potential for her to have a better channel and brand than what she's become.

I wish Lizzy could see how she has changed. Gerard Cosmetics for a collab?? She could have held out and collabed with a better company.

Smh. It's just sad.

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

She is disgusting!! A go fund me for 3500$ bill when both her and glen just bought luxury cars, "their dream cars" That is a joke!!! Seriously!! There is certain pet care loans or payment plans. All kinds of things she could have done before resorting to begging for money. As if she couldn't stoop lower she is going to make a video. What is wrong with her...what a disgusting human being. I'm sure she makes more many than most of her audience. Ugh. I can't with her. Lost all respect.

Return to “V-Z”