General Discussion - Part 3

Yolobitchez
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Discussion - Part 3

Post by Yolobitchez »

Okay, after years of being a loyal subscriber, I think I'm to the point where I'm just over her. I love seeing Issac (he's so cute!) but her attitude is so awful. She's so self absobed and, ugh. Did she not do any kind of research on parenting BEFORE getting pregnant? Or even during her pregnancy? I'm starting to think the only research she had done was watching shows or something (y'know the kind, the ones that romanticize pregnancy and parenthood). Having a kid is definitely not something to rush into or even a step you have to take in life, and I think they should've waited a loooot longer to have a kid. It's obvious that they aren't mature or selfless enough to care for another human. I'm sure you guys have already said things like this several times so I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I really feel for the kid. He doesn't even seem like a particularly difficult child, yet she's constantly blaming him for all of her ailments. It really irks me. :x

And what's with her acting like her life is so rough? She literally does nothing and is given everything (financial security, good health, ect). Yet she seems to really love making herself out to be the victim. :roll: She really reminds me of my sisters in that way. Argh. Just needed to get my frustrations out. :P

sruoy_ave4
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sruoy_ave4 »

The way Tim eats like a camel at the end of the latest vlog..or basically any vlog... the noise...oh dear goddness :-x :oink:

She can't talk properly, he can't eat properly..

Sorry Isaac.. not much going for you there kiddo.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

is she eating anything besides mushroom soup lately? she features it in almost every vlog.

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

mm. Still looks like Tim to me.
She's sounding a bit desperado.

J'en ai marre
Informer
Informer

Post by J'en ai marre »

Wow, talk about being desperate!
why does she always need to emphasize that they do not take anything seriously? I know that her channel is supposed to be a daily does of happiness, but I really don't see her a happy-go-lucky type of person. Actually she cries and moans more than she laughs in her vlogs!

It's all fake, only to keep getting the cash of her 12 years old subbies. It makes me mad to see this family doing nothing but I'm quite happy to see her views decreasing, as she really does not deserve it. Hopefully in 2-3 years she will be able to open her "romantic Costa café in the heart of rainy but oh so beautiful Dublin". Puke, puke, puke!

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelChristina »

I am proud to say I finally bit the bullet. I unsubscribed to her last night. I just can't stand her vlogs anymore. Normally I would be happy about the amount of content coming from a youtube channel but she puts out a vlog almost every day and they are the epitome of BORING. Same shit different video.
-something obnoxious involving Isaac/ he gives her a pissed off or terrified look
-eat mushroom soup
-complain
-address comments
-talk [verbatim] about something she posted on facebook
-complain
-cook
-dogs
-closeup shot of Isaac that makes me scared she will drop the camera in his face
-try to be funny
then the vlog is over.

So I'm done. Bubz you have lost a 5 year committed subscriber.

lollieee123
Debater
Debater

Post by lollieee123 »

Isaac will probably grow up with the image of his parents only seeing him through the lens of a camera/phone. Instead of wasting so much time on these pointless vlogs, she should spend more time actually creating memories and focusing on Isaac's development. But then again, she works so "hard" for everything she has and clearly has no other way of making money and coming up with worthwhile content.

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

I used to love her, but I really dislike her nowadays. She's messy, dumb, and lazy. Her husband is gross. Actually, I take that back. They're both gross.

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

She's so done with her beauty channel. She said the reason why she hasn't been making/uploading videos is because she hasn't been wearing makeup as much due to her skin looking bad. At least she addressed she eats poorly, but if Tim didn't bring her fast food all the time and she cooked more her diet wouldn't be as bad. :roll: How does she even not get enough sleep when she has plenty of time to nap during the day since she doesn't have a real job???

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelChristina »

The thing that pisses me off so much is that she is always complaining about how she doesn't have time for herself anymore since Isaac came into the world. She doesn't get enough sleep and hardly has time to eat because he wakes up and wants milk. However, she is working from home. [If you even want to call it work.] She can be with her baby all the time. When he is sleeping she can nap too. She has plenty of time to do housework or just sit on her ass and watch her beloved k dramas. Real people don't always get that luxury. A lot of the time, mothers have to go back to work very soon after having their babies. She needs to consider herself lucky.

sruoy_ave4
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sruoy_ave4 »

So let me get this straight..

In the latest vlog they run through the car park screaming 'FREEEEDOM!!' and then she goes on to say something like 'im so happy to be going out just Tim and I EVEN IF ITS JUST TO GO GROCERY SHOPPING.'

I've heard jokes from mums about going out and everything sure, but I've never heard someone be so happy to get away from their kid that they will actually celebrate running errands without them.

I hope to god that Isaac grows up with a solid sense of humor and self esteem. If not then the amount of counselling this child is going to need will be fucking expensive.

:FU:

bunnybutt420
Informer
Informer

Post by bunnybutt420 »

I hate how she always uses the 'I have no in-laws nearby' excuse to get more sympathy.

She has it so easy as it is. 5 star holidays ('baby moon' and she hinted that she 'needs' another holiday), having a cleaner, rarely cooking anything.. I don't think she can even drive. So given that she has it easier then most, it's a bit shocking to hear her loudly proclaiming 'freedom' only seconds after leaving her baby behind.

GobbyHermit
Informer
Informer

Post by GobbyHermit »

I cannot stand the Weeaboo couple everytime they attempt to butcher the Korean language or she desperately tries to act like she is in a Kdrama I wince in agony and shame. There's appreciating a culture and then there is imitating it and kidding yourself you are from there :FU:

Her circle lenses/make up looks are getting old, her cute voice and squealing are deafening, the whining, complaining and religious holier than thou act is sickening, her husband in general.... :barf: :oink:

Isaac, surprisingly is adorable, poor kid hope his bratty parents grow up and stop spending all their crash on expensive crap/takeaway and pay more attention to him. Also BubzyTurd needs to take him out more and actually enjoy Isaac's company instead of sucking his bogies and complaining about him.

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubewatcher1 »

Bubz's "acting" like a cute girly girl is getting old. She needs to find a new character to be, and it should be more motherly.

GobbyHermit
Informer
Informer

Post by GobbyHermit »

So cute :roll:

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

You've GOT to be kidding me. :x :x :x

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

ZiziKim wrote:Image
So cute :roll:

is there supposed to be a meaning behind this? :?

lolascarlett
Talker
Talker

Post by lolascarlett »

squishystyle wrote:You've GOT to be kidding me. :x :x :x
Wtf is all that even about?!?

A baby doesn't 'stall' you're career if you planned and wanted the baby. Geez. Even if it wasn't planned, I just see through her 'I'm pretending to be happy with Isaac' demeanour. She's probably found a baby minder to get rid of him to.

Also, I have never seen a baby so taken the piss out of on her instagram. Isaac is either wearing underwear, some stupid outfit with a stupid caption or they used an app to put ugly hair on him. I feel so damn sorry for him.

J'en ai marre
Informer
Informer

Post by J'en ai marre »

Your career??? Bubz, darling please, don't use big words you don't understand...

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

I wonder what she's hinting at in that post though. "something new to try"? I can't think of any beauty companies that would want anything to do with her anymore haha.

OT.
Holy crap, usually I'm always lurking GG, but this week I was down & out with chicken pox (after long last). If I could give you guys any advice at all; If you haven't had it before, GET THE VACCINE, It's not worth the suffering!! ;___________;

Return to “Bubzbeauty”