MissScamorazzi - General part 10

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissScamorazzi - General part 10

Post by RachelChristina »

mak05 wrote:Just watched the 50 things video. lol oh man, first thing that came to mind was Michelle Phan's ethereal way of speaking with such iridescent descriptions. I was going through the comments and thought these 2 being next to each other is perfect.

LOL whoever made that comment needs to be apart of GG.

anarlina
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anarlina »

Ingrid is going to be a (guest?) judge on this new show called "Threads" which is like "Project Runway" but for kids, I believe. Maybe that's one of the main reasons for her to stay in New York? I'm actually excited to watch that show, cause I love Project Runway. Just hope she acts more mature but I doubt it since there will be a ton of kids.

ApeJustineTV
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ApeJustineTV »

damn it's like this girl is just getting crazier and crazier by the video

Post by Guest »

anarlina wrote:Ingrid is going to be a (guest?) judge on this new show called "Threads" which is like "Project Runway" but for kids, I believe. Maybe that's one of the main reasons for her to stay in New York? I'm actually excited to watch that show, cause I love Project Runway. Just hope she acts more mature but I doubt it since there will be a ton of kids.

From my understanding the show was already taped in LA and the finale was during NY Fashion Week a few weeks ago. That is around the time she moved to NY. However it doesn't quite explain the reason for her to stay there long term. She's being shady about why she's staying there.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

I am sure this is total speculation, but could she may be having some plastic surgery done in NYC..?
Probably not. probably something more shady.

Ohh Ingrid, you have fallen into the abyss.......:(

CassieAnne
Informer
Informer

Post by CassieAnne »

She needs to make some quality videos soon before she loses 'fans'
All this filler crap is awful.

ntl072904
Informer
Informer

Post by ntl072904 »

Her subscriber growth has def slowed esp considering all her giveaways, her Cover Girl stint, etc. But I think the new TV show will bring her a lot of new subscribers.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

She's just such a joke that I really don't understand how people can be truly stupid enough to believe anything that comes out of her mouth. I get that a lot of her audience are children, but COME ON! I don't even understand how she isn't completely humiliated by the way she's been acting. I really don't see how anyone can take her seriously...especially all of these professionals and companies that seem to think she's just divine. Please, Kim Kardashian is more real than Ingrid.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Ingrid likely is fine with it cause she sees herself playing a role, like someone who plays a parent of a disney show isn't ashamed of all the kiddy jokes they have to do at work and hokey kid friendly speeches they give at events (not the strongest example but you get me). That being said its much stranger with Ingrid who puts on the role but is actually playing herself but in a way where she thinks its only half true but her audience thinks is all true. I think its actually really affected her especially since she seems to already have a personality that mimics others way too much and changes her personality frequently.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

2 days since her last get ready ready with me for a lazy day video.. it's really time for a new one! :roll:
:love2:

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

I have a feeling Ingrid would step on Nugget if it meant she would get a million (more) subscribers...
When she did that 50 things about NYC and she paid for that fruit, I could not help but get the feeling that she hates paying for anything. IIRC, it has been mentioned before how she let her mom buy her a car (or something to the effect of her mom paying for her car when she was well into her 20's) while she was starting to get big on YT and let her mom pay for her car....IIRC, it was said she poor-mouthed it with her mom and her mom paid for her car....

I have a feeling if this guy she is with marries her, he is going to be in for a rude awakening.
Maybe he likes that kind of thing.....*shrug*

Fancy_Pants
Learner
Learner

Post by Fancy_Pants »

I think that Mister Chrnov is Def going to propose to his Lil vlogger, seems like most of their friends are married, she's close (I guess) to his family and he referred to her as family in a tweet....only a matter of time before we see MrsGlamorazzi.

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

an0n wrote:Ingrid likely is fine with it cause she sees herself playing a role, like someone who plays a parent of a disney show isn't ashamed of all the kiddy jokes they have to do at work and hokey kid friendly speeches they give at events (not the strongest example but you get me). That being said its much stranger with Ingrid who puts on the role but is actually playing herself but in a way where she thinks its only half true but her audience thinks is all true. I think its actually really affected her especially since she seems to already have a personality that mimics others way too much and changes her personality frequently.
I like the analogy of the Disney channel parent. I totally see that. Her obviously fake online persona bothers me, but I don't think it would bother me nearly as much if I hadn't been watching her from the beginning and seen her weird evolution from seemingly mature and put together young woman into a tween YouTube idol.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

Fancy_Pants wrote:I think that Mister Chrnov is Def going to propose to his Lil vlogger, seems like most of their friends are married, she's close (I guess) to his family and he referred to her as family in a tweet....only a matter of time before we see MrsGlamorazzi.
I think it was in a recent vlog or GRWM, she's getting dressed and says something like "And, of course, a bunch of rings, because I'm OBSESSED with rings!!"

I almost snorted out my soda. If that wasn't her trying to throw a hint at Chris there, idk what is. :rofl:

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

CrazyTown wrote:I have a feeling Ingrid would step on Nugget if it meant she would get a million (more) subscribers...
When she did that 50 things about NYC and she paid for that fruit, I could not help but get the feeling that she hates paying for anything. IIRC, it has been mentioned before how she let her mom buy her a car (or something to the effect of her mom paying for her car when she was well into her 20's) while she was starting to get big on YT and let her mom pay for her car....IIRC, it was said she poor-mouthed it with her mom and her mom paid for her car....

I have a feeling if this guy she is with marries her, he is going to be in for a rude awakening.
Maybe he likes that kind of thing.....*shrug*
I think it's fairly common for parents to pay for their kid's car before they get their first full time job. Ingrid was in college at the time and it was either before she started youtube or roughly around the time she started youtube. I know someone who got a car from her parents in the middle of college and they are nowhere near well off. It was just a necessary expense that she couldn't afford and her parents could so they provided her with it. It's even like she was spoiled. She drove a really old van for her first year and a half at college before her parents bought her a sedan. It doesn't mean that whoever gets expensive things from their parents are really cheap and don't like paying for stuff. She wasn't even financially able to buy her own car back then. And when she was able to, she got a mini cooper and moved out of her mom's place.

I never got the feeling that Ingrid doesn't like paying for things. Whenever she shows her presents for other people, it's always extravagant stuff. She's always overcompensating whenever she buys things for other people. If she doesn't like paying for things, she wouldn't buy so much for other people. I thought that when she paid for the fruit that it looked awkward because it was staged. She looked awkward throughout the video because she's filming herself around NYC and she doesn't look comfortable there. She had that deer in headlights look going on the entire time. She was hyper aware that people stare and notice that she's filming.

I think it says a lot about Chris that he's still with Ingrid. With all the obvious things, it says a lot about him that he's okay with being with her even though she lies for a living while pretending not to.

ntl072904
Informer
Informer

Post by ntl072904 »

He's really devoted to their company and Ingrid knows that and does all she can to support him and BigFrame. Today she tweeted about loving Kacey Laine so much, a YouTuber that I don't think she's mentioned before. Ingrid said something about her being the definition of a friend. It's like all her friends are from BigFrame now.

kssmyipod

Post by kssmyipod »

I think I remember her and Kacey doing a video together maybe 2 years ago, so I think that's how she knows her. I didn't know they communicated recently though.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

[tweet][/tweet]
:roll:

eleven1012
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by eleven1012 »

Just saw on instagram that Ingrid did a collab with YES TO CARROTS. https://twitter.com/yestocarrots

Abrie
Learner
Learner

Post by Abrie »

kayuhsee wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
:roll:
What's the point of that tweet? Vans are sneakers and what does that have to do with the socks you're wearing... my only guess would be that it's sponsored. But then I'm not a native speaker so I might have missed the connection. lol

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”