Post by _tumblr1991 »

:rofl:

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 4

Post by Nesoi »

Offtopic: Emilia Sacconejolys displayed seizure-like symptoms in a recent vlog and her parents haven't taken her to a doctor despite lots of young fans being very concerned. Anna responded very rudely to their concerns on twitter and in the comments. So, please sign this petition if you agree :tu:

https://www.change.org/p/anna-saccone-j ... ctor#share
Sorry this is off-topic. but I hope you'll take a second to read because it is something I feel really strongly about.

Background:
if you're not familiar with the Saccone-Joly family, Anna and Jonathan are Gleamers who daily vlog their two little toddlers, and have appeared in quite a few of Zoella's videos. they display some dubious parenting to say the least, but something has eventuated in the last week that is causing quite a bit of concern, even among their loyal (read: not critical) fans. Emilia (2.5yrs) appears to have had an episode on camera, which Anna and Jonathan are dismissing as her 'playing around' although she's done it more than once, and has a history of health issues (stopped breathing as an infant, but was never taken to the doctors). Several actual doctors and nurses, as well as parents with children who suffer absence seizures have commented and tweeted the family asking them to consider taking her a physician just to make sure she is okay. Those comments are being deleted, and responded to rudely on social media. A poster in the thread on GG has contacted their management Gleam, and started a petition for concerned viewers to add their name to bring some weight to it. Please, if you have 30 seconds, add your details to the list. It doesn't display your email, address, nor last name unless you add a comment (can leave that box blank). you won't receive any contact as a result, it's merely to lend your support to the numbers.

Here is a link to the vlog in question, from 1.20; but starts at 1.34 when she can't say her brothers' name: (she's trying to say 'with Wardo")

link to discussion in GG thread: viewtopic.php?f=345&t=18361&p=1534632

I know it's difficult to know if this is normal behaviour for a child if you are not familiar with their daily behaviour; but as she has been vlogged every day since birth, regular viewers are quite concerned. it's not within Emilia's normal joking around, the dizziness especially (Jonathan reaching out to steady her) is cause for concern. No one is for sure saying she is having an absence seizure, but their refusal to take her to the doctors when she has displayed this on more than one occasion and seemingly out of nowhere (no one has taught her it as a joke, her father admits in other vlogs) is worrying. That is all the petition aims to do, merely force them to take her to a physician and take the issue seriously. There are some other safety issues outlined in mistreatment thread within the GG section i linked above, including rough handling, and neither child currently being driven in proper carseats, which is a legal requirement in the UK and carries consequences.

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

123xyz wrote:I find it funny when the buy a $50 eye cream, but then they intensely drag on the eyelid skin to apply it. Really defeats the purpose of using the product. The same also applies to their face products. I wouldn't be surprised if they got surgery to make themselves look younger when they are older. Pretty soon Elle and Blair will be looking in to botox.
I, personally, don't think there's anything wrong with plastic surgery if it makes you feel better about yourself, and you're honest about it. I just don't think they will be. If they did get the procedure done, they'd probably attribute it to all of the skin care creams they bought over the years :HK:

but they seriously need to stop being so hard on their skin with all of the pulling and tugging. they need to learn to be more gentle.

RamblingRi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RamblingRi »

Her summer wedding looks video has over a million views yet only 3000 likes. I'm surprised it has so many views, it was very awfully put together. Not to mention the views to likes ratio is a bit fishy.

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

That does seem kinda fishy, especially since it wasn't even that good.

RandomGIrl13
Debater
Debater

Post by RandomGIrl13 »

RamblingRi wrote:Her summer wedding looks video has over a million views yet only 3000 likes. I'm surprised it has so many views, it was very awfully put together. Not to mention the views to likes ratio is a bit fishy.
If there is that big of a difference between views and likes then I'd say she or Colgate bought views. YouTube only verifies the first 301 views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just don't get why you would buy views? Like it seems counterproductive to spend money to make money

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

That's extremely weird considering her other recent videos with only 90,000 views have almost 3,000 likes... and its like her home tour only got 300,000+ views, but THAT video got an additional million...

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

I bet it was linked from somewhere that gave it a lot of views maybe a wedding site or something. I know some gurus who get like 5,000 views and then they get one viral video and its a million so that could be the case. She's probably loving that cash and won't make many videos now.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

^I also assumed the case was the same. Colgate is partnering with her on the video, so I'm sure they promoted it. Plus when YT vids are linked on other sites, all you can do is watch the video, and the like feature isn't there. So I assume Colgate promoted her video, gave her lots of views, but those views were not from Blair's fans, thus causing those other viewers to not like the video.

Dibs
Informer
Informer

Post by Dibs »

Yeah. It's part of "smile show" or whatever. I'm sure "Smile Show episodes" are being cross promoted by Blair, Andrea and Colgate in lots of different channels

Post by Guest »

Her wedding outfits advert was terrible. I remember when she used to be the most popular youtube "guru". Blair is so irrelevant now, can't wait until that happens to velvetgh0st!

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I think Blair's in another one of her phases were she is trying to win her subs back. She's been uploading regularly, cutting down on sponsored vids (although her definition isn't good compared to other youtubers), and she's been using drugstore makeup in her videos, which we all know she doesn't like. I have a feeling a lot of those stuff in her drugstore haul will get buried away.
On another note, I found it odd that she said the Loreal lineur intense was her favorite eyeliner. The first time she used it she just said it was okay, then in a later video she mentioned that Marc Jacobs made her all time favorite liner, and that nothing compares to it, yet Blair claims she loves Loreal's more. I know opinions on products can change, but her's seemed like a lie.

becky2292
Debater
Debater

Post by becky2292 »

123xyz wrote:I think Blair's in another one of her phases were she is trying to win her subs back. She's been uploading regularly, cutting down on sponsored vids (although her definition isn't good compared to other youtubers), and she's been using drugstore makeup in her videos, which we all know she doesn't like. I have a feeling a lot of those stuff in her drugstore haul will get buried away.
On another note, I found it odd that she said the Loreal lineur intense was her favorite eyeliner. The first time she used it she just said it was okay, then in a later video she mentioned that Marc Jacobs made her all time favorite liner, and that nothing compares to it, yet Blair claims she loves Loreal's more. I know opinions on products can change, but her's seemed like a lie.
That's because everything Blair does is a lie. It's actually sad to see how far she has fell. I think she has been uploading much more frequently even if it just a tag video (like that board game one with Italia Ricci) just so she can be/ attempt to stay relevant.

Return to “juicystar07”