Post by idontknow »

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CutiePieMarzia Part 2

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

Oh no! :( That's awful. I wonder what is causing them to be sick nearly all the time? At least they are well off so the pugs can always get top medical attention when needed.

I hope Maya gets better soon! Like somebody else mentioned earlier - I can't imagine what Marzia would do if one of her puppies passed away. :(

theboxer
Debater
Debater

Post by theboxer »

Most squishy face breeds are really illness prone. My Frenchies are also always sick, so I feel their pain. :(

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

theboxer wrote:Most squishy face breeds are really illness prone. My Frenchies are also always sick, so I feel their pain. :(
Oh no! :( I love Frenchies and Pugs - I wish you and your Frenchies the best! :)

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

Marzia and Felix (and Dan) appear in one of Kalel's latest vlogs.
She seems very uninterested, she even turns her chair in order to face the TV while Felix, Anthony, Kalel and Dan are joking together.

BrightEyes
Talker
Talker

Post by BrightEyes »

Marzia, dressing like a kindergartner does not suit you. Or any women for that matter.
ImageImage

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

pinkbows wrote:
alex.pyt wrote:Marzia and Felix (and Dan) appear in one of Kalel's latest vlogs.
She seems very uninterested, she even turns her chair in order to face the TV while Felix, Anthony, Kalel and Dan are joking together.

Omg which one?
I think it's this one
[youtube][/youtube]

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

Wow I'd really like to see more of their house.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

MDNA wrote:
pinkbows wrote:
alex.pyt wrote:Marzia and Felix (and Dan) appear in one of Kalel's latest vlogs.

Omg which one?
I think it's this one
[youtube][/youtube]
Yup, that's the one. You can see what I'm talking about around 8:25.

esslyt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by esslyt »

English is my second language, sorry for any misunderstandings.

kittyklause
Learner
Learner

Post by kittyklause »

Who does a clothing haul/outfit ideas video and then is sitting in all the outfits so that you can't even see them? She didn't think that defeated the point at like all? Also why didn't she put links to the pieces she chose?

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

I didn't get why she was sitting down either wtf.

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer

Post by BellatrixLestrange13 »

Dude, what's the point of asking someone else (Pewds) to film for her if she's just going to sit down on the sofa the whole time? She could've easily used the tripod for that to avoid the shaky filming. Also, I agree. Why didn't she model the outfits while standing up? Was it so difficult to do? :?

I was excited when I saw the thumbnail of that video. I thought: "Finally! A fashion video after so many pointless tags and quizzes!" I was very disappointed when I watched that vid.

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

Who even wears dresses like that to school? I mean, there might be some people that do but I find it kind of inappropriate for school in the sense that they might be uncomfortable. If you wanna sit on the floor or if it's a windy day... I don't know... They seemed more like to go out on a casual date or something.

Also, I got the feeling they showed more of the house since Kalel stated in one comment that Marzia & Pewd's house was "tiny but cozy" and that it just looks big in the videos because it has tall ceilings.

That was kind of a dig to them, especially since she too stated that Pewds makes millions of dollars but doesn't invest back into YT and his content is "basic".

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Oubliette wrote:Who even wears dresses like that to school? I mean, there might be some people that do but I find it kind of inappropriate for school in the sense that they might be uncomfortable. If you wanna sit on the floor or if it's a windy day... I don't know... They seemed more like to go out on a casual date or something.

Also, I got the feeling they showed more of the house since Kalel stated in one comment that Marzia & Pewd's house was "tiny but cozy" and that it just looks big in the videos because it has tall ceilings.

That was kind of a dig to them, especially since she too stated that Pewds makes millions of dollars but doesn't invest back into YT and his content is "basic".
Do you have a link to the video where kalel is talking all this crap?

Goldn
Debater
Debater

Post by Goldn »

Lol, Kalel needs to take a seat. She's the definition of a basic bitch.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Shiro wrote:
Oubliette wrote:Who even wears dresses like that to school? I mean, there might be some people that do but I find it kind of inappropriate for school in the sense that they might be uncomfortable. If you wanna sit on the floor or if it's a windy day... I don't know... They seemed more like to go out on a casual date or something.

Do you have a link to the video where kalel is talking all this crap?
They're actually just comments on one of her videos where they go out to eat with Dan, Felix, and Marzia. If you go onto the "General Kalel Kitten" or "WULAS" thread, there's screen shots of everything she said.

oliviarose91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oliviarose91 »

Marzia looks lovely in the latest Catacombs Challenge video with her hair tied back.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I agree! I think she looks gorgeous with her hair tied back!

kabukixo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kabukixo »

Ugh her videos lately bore me so much. I LOVE Marzia, but I wish she would do more "___ inspired outfits" they are my favorite.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”