Crazy Bitch?

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crazy Bitch?

Post by Username »

If you've been following her for a while, that's how she normally looks without makeup.

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

pinkbows wrote:Lmao.

I thought she was on drugs during the video. Her boyfriend is out of town, so I wouldn't put it past her to have to turn to drugs when her Mister Chrnov is away.
i know you arent flat out saying that she did, but we shouldn't accuse her of drug use. I dont like her at all, but i think that is a bit much. i dont think we need to start unnecessary rumors

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

No. She's just fine. This is her "acting" for the camera. Since hitting it big with Youtube and living in LA, she has become like every other desperate money whore out there. She thought she could make herself "appear" to be a mess in order to promote "self esteem" and plastic surgery to promote the plastic surgeon. Please teach the young girls that these youtubers care about your teens as much as the cartoons on the cereal boxes care about 2 year olds.

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by lalatraveler »

Her looks are the same, minus the weight loss. But I do agree that she seems to be going a bit off the deep end lately. Her voice and mannerisms are very odd to me. It's probably fake and for the camera, but it's bizarre. She has to watch herself and think WTF am I doing right??? How can she not be embarrassed by herself unless she's a bit nutty.

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

lalatraveler wrote:Her looks are the same, minus the weight loss. But I do agree that she seems to be going a bit off the deep end lately. Her voice and mannerisms are very odd to me. It's probably fake and for the camera, but it's bizarre. She has to watch herself and think WTF am I doing right??? How can she not be embarrassed by herself unless she's a bit nutty.
OK SERIOUSLY!!!!! she cannot think that her videos are good right???

ExcuseMeMiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ExcuseMeMiss »

Most of us remember the insufferable baby talk voice of the Mister Lewk phase. Now she's transitioned to a preteen because Mr. Big Frame thinks it's more relate-able to her young audience.

Ingrid has no identity. Playing a role for the men in her life because she so desperately wants to please them. It's kind of sad (and very pathetic), actually.

Her videos are so cringe-worthy and embarrassing. This whole plastic surgery thing was incredibly bizarre and random. I can't believe how she hasn't seen how "weird" (because we all know how she likes to self-identify) she is steadfastly becoming (and not the cute, quirky kind).

Girl, get off of Youtube and find yourself. No man or money is worth sacrificing your self-respect.

dontmindme
Informer
Informer

Post by dontmindme »

I'm kind of offended by the name of this thread & how you're trivialising mental health issues.... not cool

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

dontmindme wrote:I'm kind of offended by the name of this thread & how you're trivialising mental health issues.... not cool
This thread was made by Lips. She is a troll who usually terrorizes the essiebutton section but has moved here after Ingrid's new controversy. Pay her no attention.

dontmindme
Informer
Informer

Post by dontmindme »

lips wrote:Wow Veronica why are you so rude? Is that your MO to call other longtime posters on here trolls? How sad for you. Flagged and reported to a mod. You can explain your flaming to the mods. Have fun.

We dont know if Ingreed is actually crazy..it's slang..http://onlineslangdictionary.com.
Sorry to offend anyone with mental health issues.
Seek help from a therapist not a plastic surgeon.
I know it's slang it's just really offensive. But your last sentence redeemed you .. lol

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

lips wrote:Wow Veronica why are you so rude? Is that your MO to call other longtime posters on here trolls? How sad for you. Flagged and reported to a mod. You can explain your flaming to the mods. Have fun.

We dont know if Ingreed is actually crazy..it's slang..http://onlineslangdictionary.com.
Sorry to offend anyone with mental health issues.
Seek help from a therapist not a plastic surgeon.

Lol girlfriend you and I both know that nearly everyone in Estee's thread thinks you're a troll (and users have said so on many occasions) ;) just stating common knowledge here

ps i came up with the whole "confidence without surgery" thing you keep spouting so watch your tongue

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

oh yippie now we're all going to start bickering like five year olds. :tu:

I don't see the problem with the thread title. I don't think it's "trivializing" anything. Ingrid IS crazy. She's lost her mind. She's gone batshit. She's completely past the realm of sanity. Say it any way you want, it all means the same thing. Lips wasn't saying "crazy" to mock people with diagnosed mental health illness..there are like half a dozen definitions of the word crazy. Most of them describe Ingrid and none of them should be offensive because they're all accurate descriptors. Just because something may have a negative connotation in some contexts doesn't mean that the word is always meant to be offensive. When it's accurate, it's accurate.

and I really just thought it was a play on the Buckcherry song anyway.

ILovePaulBanks21
Learner
Learner

Post by ILovePaulBanks21 »

[tweet][/tweet]

OMG i have had it with this girl!!!! i hate the fact that she has to compare herself to these characters which are classics (at least to me they are) SHE IS NOTHING LIKE JESS. I wish i could have gone to the meet up and yell that out to her LOL sorry i live in LA and the heat gets on my nerves i tend to go a little... hmmm i get a bit out of proportion... but LOOK she is certainly one confused human being...
Image Image

maggiemouse
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by maggiemouse »

ILovePaulBanks21 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

OMG i have had it with this girl!!!! i hate the fact that she has to compare herself to these characters which are classics (at least to me they are) SHE IS NOTHING LIKE JESS. I wish i could have gone to the meet up and yell that out to her LOL sorry i live in LA and the heat gets on my nerves i tend to go a little... hmmm i get a bit out of proportion... but LOOK she is certainly one confused human being...
Oh please, Ingrid. We all know you have no friends to tell you anything in the first place. Much less tell you that you're a mix of two fictional characters that just happen to be very popular with your target demographic.

HatsuneMiku
Talker
Talker

Post by HatsuneMiku »

"Our boobs, butts and other aspects of our physical appearance don't define who we are as women. Having a strong mind does." LMAO SHE PUTS THIS IN THE DESCRIPTION OF A VIDEO THAT IS PROMOTING A PLASTIC SURGEON :rofl: :rofl:

.xoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by .xoxo »

The fact that ANYONE thinks she is anything like Lily offends me. She can't even hold a candle stick to Lily!

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

.xoxo wrote:

The fact that ANYONE thinks she is anything like Lily offends me. She can't even hold a candle stick to Lily!
We all know she made that up, who are these imaginary friends she's talking about?

ILovePaulBanks21
Learner
Learner

Post by ILovePaulBanks21 »

angelaj0921 wrote:
.xoxo wrote:

We all know she made that up, who are these imaginary friends she's talking about?

I know and that's what makes it even more sad. making up stuff and saying her "friends" tell her that,and if that was the case, why on earth would she be happy about something like that?!?! Even more proof that she is trying the impossible to imitate these characters. Just makes me sick!! she won't even work on building her OWN personality instead she needs to copy these fictional characters to be accepted.
Image Image

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

has she never seen HIMYM?

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

She needs to stop trying so hard to act like fictional quirky TV characters or Youtubers she idolizes and act like herself. And yea I don't even remember her ever talking about HIMYM before and she JUST discovered New Girl, lol.

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

oh lord. I can just picture Ingrid watching New Girl over and over. I wonder if she'll start incorporating the character into some of her new videos with her next persona. She's a wackjob. :?

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”