ICALLITNEVERLEAVINGTHEHOUSE General Thread Part 8

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITNEVERLEAVINGTHEHOUSE General Thread Part 8

Post by LolaGrace »

Just watched her Q & A video from today. She says some stuff regarding her sexuality and her relationship with Chris that lead me to believe she lurks here. And pretty regularly too. I could be wrong. And what's with her putting her hand under her chin after saying certain things? Is that some new thing all the young hipsters are doing? Or just YT people? God I feel old. :?

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Yeah and she needs to get the heck out of the house. She also jokes in her new video about taking a class with one of the twats, Emily and Chris and jokes about the sexual tension. WE GET IT RACHEL! You're bisexual. Like many people in this country. It doesn't make you some kind of special fucking snowflake. :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She doesn't have to spend money to leave the house though lol. She can go for walks and explore. Maybe if she'd stop buying a bunch of high end skin care shit she could do more.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

I feel like these q&a videos are made partially to semi covertly respond to the stuff said on GG. And, just as predicted, she pretends to ask if people want to see a video on bisexuality. I bet that thing has been pre-filmed for at least a week now. You're not slick, you've wanted to upload it ever since you revealed being bi in that first video.
Again, this is exactly why I don't believe she's bi. It actually is for attention and YouTube $$$. Lord knows she has nothing else to talk about. She's gonna milk it for all it's worth. She's so predictable and transparent.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Leopards don't change their spots. She lied about having cancer for attention. And didn't she lie about being abused by a relative at one point? I think I've said it before on here. I knew a pathological liar in college. We were friends briefly. I guess I just believe in the good in people too much or I was just a naive, gullible kid but I believed her stories. I bought them hook, line and sinker. And when I found out NONE of the stories she'd regaled me with were true I felt like the biggest idiot on the planet.

This is why I don't believe Rachel is bi. She's making such a fuss over it and she's been such an attention seeker in the past and is KNOWN to lie to get that attention. People really don't change that much. If she's bi, who cares. Live and let live. But I think it's a complete fabrication. JMO.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

HAHA, did you guys notice the part where she said if you think this, you've never been in the closet? Honestly if I was a person who had been in the closet and agonized over being gay, I would think Rachel is a huge asshole and a big fat hypocrite for trying to get sympathy and views for that. She VOLUNTEERED the info on a FAQ page two or three years ago. She DIRECTED people to the FAQ and volunteered the info, to ANSWER the frequently asked question. How the fuck does that translate to Rachel being in the closet to make life easier.

Also notice how she's downplaying her relationship with Chris now. Before she came straight out and said it looked like they would stay together. Now she's saying she's not married so why would people ask about Chris and her being together forever. I think she wants to be with Emily personally.

lalalalacanthearyou
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lalalalacanthearyou »

I wonder if Chris feels weird about how much Rachel talks about Emily. Granted, she's her best friend, but she never shuts up about the sexual tension and how awesome Emily is, etc. It's like overload all of a sudden

nickiminaj
Learner
Learner

Post by nickiminaj »

Lol at her click bait title for that Q&A. And yeah I agree about her downplaying her relationship now because she always spoke like her and Chris were gonna be together forever. And I defiantly think she's into one of the twins whatever her name is. Idk she's just boring.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Her and Chris don't seem compatible.

ThatPerson
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatPerson »

I cant stand that duck pout she keeps doing in recent thumbnails.

duffkeekz
Talker
Talker

Post by duffkeekz »

she is amazing at making herself look tiny
Image Image

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer

Post by cats-or-die »

That picture really throws me off because part of me KNOWS she isn't that tiny, but FUCK she looks like a rail. Just look at her face though. She's hardcore sucking in, and her "skinny arm" on the side there. She's fooling 100% of her minions thats for fucking sure. As a former chubby girl, I totally know that pose. Twist your hips. Skinny arm. Grab your pants. Ugh. Rachel. No. Stop. Just no.

whatevs4
Debater
Debater

Post by whatevs4 »

I don't think it's a big deal to be bisexual??? like at all??? and now she's posting about all the """oppression""" she's faced for being bisexual when in reality she definitely does not face the same shit a lesbian faces, or a gay person, or a person of colour, bitch just wants to pick and choose labels that are fitting to her just so she can seem oppressed and whine about more useless shit. too bad she's just a boring white girl. I see right through her facade.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

lalalalacanthearyou wrote:I wonder if Chris feels weird about how much Rachel talks about Emily. Granted, she's her best friend, but she never shuts up about the sexual tension and how awesome Emily is, etc. It's like overload all of a sudden
If I was Chris, I would feel so weird about it. It would make me uncomfortable, especially when she mentions the sexual tension. :?
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

I got the impression that she was joking about the sexual tension? Did that fly over my head? I just think she's a liar. People don't change that much. She just doesn't want to be considered a basic bitch. If you don't think you're basic, you ARE basic. JMO. I hate that people buy into her shit though. But people buy into a lot of YouTubers' shit right?

duffkeekz
Talker
Talker

Post by duffkeekz »

cats-or-die wrote:That picture really throws me off because part of me KNOWS she isn't that tiny, but FUCK she looks like a rail. Just look at her face though. She's hardcore sucking in, and her "skinny arm" on the side there. She's fooling 100% of her minions thats for fucking sure. As a former chubby girl, I totally know that pose. Twist your hips. Skinny arm. Grab your pants. Ugh. Rachel. No. Stop. Just no.
Same. I knew girls growing up who weren't even that big do the arm trick to look smaller. Her lips in the picture are so totally fucking weird and it's because she's sucking her face in. Her legs look skinny as fuck though - not sure how she achieved that besides super tight leggings and spreading her legs apart to make a thigh gap appear. She's always had a tiny waist (back when I really liked her a few years ago she posted a picture of her waist on tumblr, it was tiny despite her body size) but I just feel bad that she always has to make herself look skinny in pictures. There's nothing wrong with her, sure she might be curvy, but that's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm not as small as I should be being 5'3" but I'm not huge or obese, and I spent my whole life hating my body up until about 2 years ago where I finally just realized I don't need to give a fuck anymore because I know that I eat healthy 90% of the time and I exercise.
Image Image

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

She may LOOK thin, but the sausage fingers are still there!

agreatperhaps
Informer
Informer

Post by agreatperhaps »

whatevs4 wrote:I don't think it's a big deal to be bisexual??? like at all??? and now she's posting about all the """oppression""" she's faced for being bisexual when in reality she definitely does not face the same shit a lesbian faces, or a gay person, or a person of colour, bitch just wants to pick and choose labels that are fitting to her just so she can seem oppressed and whine about more useless shit. too bad she's just a boring white girl. I see right through her facade.
being bisexual is a big deal, and you do face a lot of shit. people who identify as bi are either dismissed as being "greedy" or "experimenting", or people assume their sexual identity changes with who they're dating. anna paquin is bisexual and married to a man, so people assume she's straight. any bisexual dating someone of the same sex is assumed to be gay. it fucking sucks to identify as one thing and for almost everyone else in the world to respond as if that's not a valid identity. if you want to know more, look up bi erasure.

people on this thread are really pissing me off with the bi talk, and i'm about to stop reading here (i'm sure a lot of you are itching to remind me that ~this is the trash a guru section~ - yes, trash a guru, not trash a sexuality). y'all were convinced when she mentioned making this video months ago that she was going to come out as bi, and then when she finally does you say she's lying or talking about it way too much for attention. she may not have been hiding it the last few years, but she definitely wasn't open about it, and for anybody whose sexuality isn't what society deems acceptable (i would argue that more people accept gay as a sexuality than they do bi) being open about it is a really big deal.

before anyone accuses me of being a "minion" - yes, i like rachel, but i am also able to criticise her when she deserves it. it really seems like she's happier recently, she's open about her sexuality now, and she's successfully trying to lose weight and be more healthy. i think some people on this forum just like to hate for the sake of hate.

lalalalacanthearyou
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lalalalacanthearyou »

duffkeekz wrote:Image

she is amazing at making herself look tiny
I came here to post this photo as well! She even says "not sure what my hand was doing" but she knows exactly what she was trying to accomplish with the awkward pose..

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

whatevs4 wrote:I don't think it's a big deal to be bisexual??? like at all??? and now she's posting about all the """oppression""" she's faced for being bisexual when in reality she definitely does not face the same shit a lesbian faces, or a gay person, or a person of colour, bitch just wants to pick and choose labels that are fitting to her just so she can seem oppressed and whine about more useless shit. too bad she's just a boring white girl. I see right through her facade.
I just don't understand the way she's talking about it. Like good, be bi, no one cares. Honestly I'm sick of hearing about it. Anyone bi that I know is fine being in a relationship with a guy and not being like "omg so much sexual tension around girls, I'm lusting after girls, holy shit." Like fuck off already.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”