LedaMonsterBunny

KimKardashian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LedaMonsterBunny

Post by KimKardashian »

Took this from the Kalel thread (mameha I think is the user ) but holy shit she looks horrid

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

KimKardashian wrote:Image

Took this from the Kalel thread (mameha I think is the user ) but holy shit she looks horrid
Holy shit, I thought my skin was bad.

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

[tweet][/tweet]

Eat some actual food and drink some water or tea. Stop drinking so much caffeine and maybe just maybe you'll feel better

supaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by supaaa »

BerkaMint wrote:

Holy shit, I thought my skin was bad.
That does not look like acne from a bad diet...that looks like a hormonal problem or something that accutane needs to fix. I feel really bad for her.

neuroticbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by neuroticbitch »

(Long time lurker, hei there) Holy crap, I searched Leda on this out of curiosity because I used to really like her when I was younger, thought she seemed so sweet and genuine. But lawd, what is going on? I'm not going to criticise her appearance etc. (agree that her acne looks like a hormonal problem and can only imagine how horrible it is. Also think she's absolutely stunning regardless) but her flakiness with piercings, tatts, hair colour etc. always kind of communicated to me that she's not the most confident. Like some of you have said it seems she'd change her appearance at the flip of a switch to attract a guy's attention. Plus as someone with multiple tattoos and piercings I find it so weird she's getting them on a whim and having them removed, or with piercings, appears to be changing her mind and taking them out before they're even healed. I kind of like her because I empathise with her a lot on an emotional level with regard to depression and anxiety but I really feel like being on the internet isn't doing her a lot of good. Like she needs to not be so exposed because as seen with when she last left, deep down she doesn't seem able to handle it. Wish she'd take better care of herself. (Holy wow award for the most unstructured post ever goes to me rn, sorry about that weird vent)
''Well, look who I ran into,'' crowed Coincidence.

''Please,'' flirted Fate, ''this was meant to be.''

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

Welcome Peachy!
But I know that her acne isn't tied to her diet since my skin is the same exact way (even though it has started to clear up as I've gotten older) but I was saying she needed a better diet if she wanted to not be sick. Like I said, thats how she reminds me of Morgan so much. Sorry if that confused people!

neuroticbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by neuroticbitch »

BerkaMint wrote:Welcome Peachy!
But I know that her acne isn't tied to her diet since my skin is the same exact way (even though it has started to clear up as I've gotten older) but I was saying she needed a better diet if she wanted to not be sick. Like I said, thats how she reminds me of Morgan so much. Sorry if that confused people!
Very true. And all that caffeine is going to screw with her anxiety so bad as well!
''Well, look who I ran into,'' crowed Coincidence.

''Please,'' flirted Fate, ''this was meant to be.''

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

And I'm glad that you posted that picture of her acne because it makes me feel better about myself a little bit. I know I always say that I'm jealous of how she looks and I really am. (trigger warning here) It's come to the point that I've been losing weight because her body is something I strive to look like and sometimes it is in a very unhealthy fashion

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

BerkaMint wrote:And I'm glad that you posted that picture of her acne because it makes me feel better about myself a little bit. I know I always say that I'm jealous of how she looks and I really am. (trigger warning here) It's come to the point that I've been losing weight because her body is something I strive to look like and sometimes it is in a very unhealthy fashion
Girl, take care of yourself! And PLEASE don't sacrifice your health! You are beautiful. And don't forget that Leda photoshops her photos into oblivion, on top of using angles. When you take away the extensions, pounds of makeup, angles, filters, she is just an average girl. If you ever need someone to talk to you can talk to me. Seriously. Please don't sacrifice your health to try to look like someone else.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Those photos from the meetup in Oregon that fans uploaded are 100% proof how much she edits her photos, not only her skin and face but her body too. For someone who constantly preaches about being comfortable in your own body she sure is hypocritical. :?

Also about her tattoo removal, she's getting all the ones on her hands removed which are her Black Butler, soot sprite, "Friend" in elvish that she got with Serena and her pause/play symbol that she got as a tribute to her YT channel and fans. She said she was removing them when she went through that weird phase that came completely out of nowhere of suddenly wanting to be an actress and her "private tutor" had suggested she remove them to increase her chances of getting work. She hardly spoke about her acting lessons after a while and she just stopped mentioning it entirely so I think whoever it was wasn't legit and was just ripping her off. Anyone with common sense knows that tattoos can be covered up with makeup (Lena Headey from Game Of Thrones has loads of tattoos and the guy who plays Hodor has a load of stars on his face and you wouldn't even know in the show if you didn't see a pic of them IRL.)

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

OMG I RECENTLY BECAME INTO PET PLAY TOO!!!!
Message me if you like :HK: <3

KimKardashian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian »

Anyone know Selena's social media ?

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Wow wow wow wow wow wow

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Gaige wrote:Those photos from the meetup in Oregon that fans uploaded are 100% proof how much she edits her photos, not only her skin and face but her body too. For someone who constantly preaches about being comfortable in your own body she sure is hypocritical. :?

Also about her tattoo removal, she's getting all the ones on her hands removed which are her Black Butler, soot sprite, "Friend" in elvish that she got with Serena and her pause/play symbol that she got as a tribute to her YT channel and fans. She said she was removing them when she went through that weird phase that came completely out of nowhere of suddenly wanting to be an actress and her "private tutor" had suggested she remove them to increase her chances of getting work. She hardly spoke about her acting lessons after a while and she just stopped mentioning it entirely so I think whoever it was wasn't legit and was just ripping her off. Anyone with common sense knows that tattoos can be covered up with makeup (Lena Headey from Game Of Thrones has loads of tattoos and the guy who plays Hodor has a load of stars on his face and you wouldn't even know in the show if you didn't see a pic of them IRL.)
Tattoos can be covered up if you're an already established actor. It's different when no one knows who you are. They'll see all your tattoos at an audition and go with the person who doesn't have them so they don't have to waste the time covering them up on a nobody.
I learned that while I was an acting major.

You have to be a blank slate!

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

And there I was foolishly thinking it was about talent and how well you fitted the role :?

Leda isn't cut out to be an actress anyway, she couldn't even handle the toxicity of the internet so I don't think she'd handle criticism very well without breaking down and running away from it.

supaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by supaaa »

Gaige wrote:Those photos from the meetup in Oregon that fans uploaded are 100% proof how much she edits her photos, not only her skin and face but her body too. For someone who constantly preaches about being comfortable in your own body she sure is hypocritical. :?

Examples of her real body vs editted?

BerkaMint
Learner
Learner

Post by BerkaMint »

whocares wrote:

Tattoos can be covered up if you're an already established actor. It's different when no one knows who you are. They'll see all your tattoos at an audition and go with the person who doesn't have them so they don't have to waste the time covering them up on a nobody.
I learned that while I was an acting major.

You have to be a blank slate!
Yeah, a lot of the guys in the film major at my school were type casted a lot. One of the guys was a body builder so he always did action roles and was usually the 'hero'. There was another guy filled with tattoos and he was usually the drug dealer or the villain. There was another guy who was super skinny and he was usually a drug addict and another was a bit chubbier and he was the comic relief

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Gaige wrote:And there I was foolishly thinking it was about talent and how well you fitted the role :?

Leda isn't cut out to be an actress anyway, she couldn't even handle the toxicity of the internet so I don't think she'd handle criticism very well without breaking down and running away from it.
Talent is important too, but if someone is equally talented without tattoos, they'll go with them! If the character isn't supposed to have tattoos that is.
The same goes for hair color, body type, etc.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Has she even mentioned the acting stuff since her ~comeback~? Like seriously, what is she even trying to peruse? She is not to young to be educating herself or working towards a career. She can't bank off of her looks forever.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

^ I think it was just one of her phases.

Return to “LedaMonsterBunny”