girls gonna be loving that she's got a part 2

Y568drc
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissBudgetBeauty - Part 2

Post by Y568drc »

So a negative on the twitter accounts / YouTube accounts?

Yes it's me 'the mouse'...

And just one more thing calling the her baby names is repugnant, try it in person keyboard warriors you will have serious problems.

I have known Mikhila (real name) since before YouTube, I can confirm she makes a sizeable amount from it + pt job (maybe 700 a month) - circa £1650 take home..?

Lee works in the same industry as my husband, they are on similar 36k per year, a quick gogle will reveal the industry..

It seems you all under estimate them..says more about your own sad lives really.

Again leave me your twitter handles and we can talk more if required..

Byee
'the mouse'

yeahyeahyeah1
Learner
Learner

Post by yeahyeahyeah1 »

Y568drc wrote:So a negative on the twitter accounts / YouTube accounts?

Yes it's me 'the mouse'...

And just one more thing calling the her baby names is repugnant, try it in person keyboard warriors you will have serious problems.

I have known Mikhila (real name) since before YouTube, I can confirm she makes a sizeable amount from it + pt job (maybe 700 a month) - circa £1650 take home..?

Lee works in the same industry as my husband, they are on similar 36k per year, a quick gogle will reveal the industry..

It seems you all under estimate them..says more about your own sad lives really.

Again leave me your twitter handles and we can talk more if required..

Byee
'the mouse'

"gogle"? I assume you mean Google. Now who is it that can't spell?

Y568drc
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Y568drc »

Yeah I know right?!!!...whoops

Anyhoo where were we....oh yeah screw miss BN for having a combined income of 65k and buying some shoes!!

Someone should alert the authorities right now, this woman is a monster!

Also I'm guessing most of you are:-

Youngsters who have fuck all common sense

Middle aged hags who are unhappy with their current life situation

Asses your own short comings before hiding behind the internet to bash strangers bunch of f*^%ing morons!

azealia
Informer
Informer

Post by azealia »

Well you know what? If they really do have a combined income of 65k they really fucking do need a reality check. Poor Milo is constantly in his pyjamas watching tv like he never leaves the house!! Their idea of a day out with the kids is going to f-ing Meadowhill shopping mall! If he earns that much why do they have debts and why did she buy her car on finance?

At the end of the day you put yourself in the firing line when you choose to blog and vlog your daily life. I am not a youngster who has no common sense - I am university educated with a first class honours degree, I live a happy life with a good balance of spending and saving for my future. As a subscriber to her channel who is basically paying for her to work part time it infuriates me how little she seems to do with her kids. That's actually my main issue with her - it's not the spending that she does it's that she doesn't do anything with her damn kids. If she can afford to buy those shoes she can afford to take her kids to the zoo or something! She blogs and tweets about her life and when has she ever, other than shopping, talked about taking her kids out for the day?? She's selfish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azealia
Informer
Informer

Post by azealia »

Y568drc wrote:Asses your own short comings before hiding behind the internet to bash strangers bunch of f*^%ing morons!
You have come on here to do exactly that, you hypocritical moron.

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

Such rude language from the stan! I hate to use a phrase that's overly used but this is a gossip site...we gossip and gossiping is very rarely nice! Don't like it don't read it! It's simple!
But as you seem to love defending her where did you get the figure 65k together? Various YouTube stats show that in a year miss bob makes between £815 to £6.8k on a very good year! So unless her TWO day job pays her £20k I think your estimates of £65k joint income are wrong!
But let's believe you for one minute if lee makes 36k before tax that means he takes home around £27k which is a nice wage that would enable you to buy a house with a bit of saving. Why are they not buying a house if they really do earn 65k together?
If missbb makes as much as you say and let's say she gives half to bills that would still give her around £800 to play with? How come she has admitted herself she can't spend this month to offset buying those shoes? If she had such a large income the money wouldn't bother her!

Just things I am curious about miss stan! As I used to follow her and like her this change isn't great! I would have liked to see the journey of someone who had to budget reviewed the budget items and growled with the viewers she had ie. how to save money for a house first time buying a all that would be relevant videos that would generate a lot of interest we would have watched her mature as a guru offering tips as well as budget buys but instead now we see a all these flashy hauls that just seem like excessive spending. Not the reason I started to watch missbb.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Jasperkitten1 wrote:Just things I am curious about miss stan! As I used to follow her and like her this change isn't great! I would have liked to see the journey of someone who had to budget reviewed the budget items and growled with the viewers she had ie. how to save money for a house first time buying a all that would be relevant videos that would generate a lot of interest we would have watched her mature as a guru offering tips as well as budget buys but instead now we see a all these flashy hauls that just seem like excessive spending. Not the reason I started to watch missbb.
I agree. I wish the MBB defenders would explain why there has been such a change in her. Several people on this thread have said they used to enjoy her videos and found her reviews very useful. She has gone from being someone who seemed fairly sensible and didn't fall for the hype to someone who is spending like they have no responsibilities and buying stuff on a whim. If she does have a household income of £65k (which I doubt) it sure does prove that money does not make you happy!

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

Agree and neither do expensive possessions! Happiness comes from a fulfilling life of hobbies love and personal growth family and all things money does not buy! But now all I see missbb doing is buying things that look good rather then using any new found money to improve her life!

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

Hey Mouse,

Hope your friend doesn't mind you splashing her (fictional) income all over a gossip site? I'm sure that someone earning £67k a year could easily afford a mortgage. Secondly, if you are so thirsty for attention why not start your own YT channel rather that trying to desparately cling onto any misplaced glory of Michaela? If she was earning that much wouldn't she have been able to keep all the designer items she has gone on to sell on eBay for profit?

Go somewhere else, failing that, carry on reading why not everyone thinks the sun shines out of her beige arsehole.

Hope the jealousy doesn't cause an ulcer!

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

I like how he'd no spend July all videos gave been hauls! There has been no real content besides hauls!

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

hannah wrote:girls gonna be loving that she's got a part 2
LOL I noticed the thread and came in to say the same thing. She'll be so giddy with excitement that she'll have to go buy more useless crap.

Pinksk8
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinksk8 »

Just watched her '5 Product Face' video....could she be any less interested? Ugh...I've seen quite a few people saying she is too boring and mumsy to keep this as her career recently....After watching this video I don't think it will be long before she goes back to work full time.

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

I don't know if she would return full time now! But that video makes it very clear that she can't really do beauty videos anymore all she is good at is hauls and she can't sustain that for long!

moonlight77
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlight77 »

I miss her review videos where she used to slate products and do it with conviction, that is why I liked her in the first place because it was so refreshing. I'm slightly uncomfortable with that fact that she has the "shopaholic" channel and she now spends like there is no tomorrow. Did anyone remember where she posted about grocery shopping for her whole family in Asda (in her blog)? She stated that she didn't include all the baby bits for Milo (because not all her subbies are mums) but I was shocked that the bill came to £50 a week. Now, I don't know if I eat alot (I live on my own, no significant other half or have a child) or being a big spender (considering I only go to Aldi), but my shopping per week is roughly £30-£40, so how can a family of 4 live on roughly £50? I can't help but think that she isn't doing her sums right OR she just saves on the food and spends it on make up/designer bags/holidays etc.

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

£50 a week? With those hips?

Jasperkitten1
Informer
Informer

Post by Jasperkitten1 »

Omg £50 really I spend that a month for two people and more each week when I get fresh food. There's no way she can do that. I think she must have things wrong!

moonlight77
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlight77 »

I am so not kidding you...

http://missbudgetbeauty.co.uk/supermark ... -buyspend/

From what I can see, it doesn't look like they eat that healthily as a family... But I can't exactly judge as I do tend to eat chicken nuggets and chips more often than I should :/

xfactor
Talker
Talker

Post by xfactor »

moonlight77 wrote:I am so not kidding you...

http://missbudgetbeauty.co.uk/supermark ... -buyspend/

From what I can see, it doesn't look like they eat that healthily as a family... But I can't exactly judge as I do tend to eat chicken nuggets and chips more often than I should :/
My diet isn't great either, but to me it looks like there's a lot of processed stuff and not enough fresh fruit and veg there.

Return to “MissBudgetBeauty”