Elle Florence

rory
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle Florence

Post by rory »

Hey guys, I have a request. I am trying to compile some trivia data on Elle, I need your help in putting together some of the info. Five questions can you help me out:

1. Elle claimed she has had 3 cats, I know fufu and bibi, what's the name of the first one before those two? anyone know?
2. what's her childhood nickname?
3. Which youtubers does Elle consider her favorite/inspiration?
4. How many boyfriends has she had thus far?
5. Does Elle have siblings, if so their age?

thanks in advance.

TheObservant_1
Informer
Informer

Post by TheObservant_1 »

Y'all seen that she's engaged now?

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

TheObservant_1 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:01 am
Y'all seen that she's engaged now?
This thread is dead. Join us over here:
viewtopic.php?f=680&t=36382&start=550

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

We have only seen Elle's break up thru her own words. We don't know what really went down with any of her boyfriends. I am definitely giving them the benefit of the doubt.

TheObservant_1
Informer
Informer

Post by TheObservant_1 »

AnnaWintour wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 7:34 pm
FriedTukeyWings wrote:OK, so... I'm a new subscriber and at first, I thought the lot of you were overreacting. I mean, overall she's "OK". But I've been watching her stuff occasionally throughout the weeks and am almost done with Vlogmas and...

She's kinda annoying?

The French pronunciations didn't bug me at first, but she does it ALL the freaking time. Like, stop. It's starting to come off super pretentious. She has the ugliest taste in shoes, period. But the clothing pieces that she buys are typically cute, but she throws them on and it just looks horrible. She has no idea how to style an outfit. I do not know why, but once she has it all on, it looks dated like from the early 2000's. Her hair is also dated too. Kind of reminds me of Blair Waldorf. All she needs is a headband with a bow on it.

Also, I'm a bit confused by uhh... Her salary? She spends so much money. I'm a white collar working too for a fortune 100, but she has no freaking car which is very odd. I live in Boston and while you don't need a car, I mean... Come on. Walking around everywhere is kind of ridiculous if she has enough money to purchase or lease one. I'm not a fan of her moving in with this dude either.

Ladies, never move in with a boyfriend unless you are for sure getting married! It's a recipe for a disaster. I'm not sure why she has decided to make this poor decision twice without a proposal.

My other complaints, for someone that claims to be so elegant and classy, her apartment is filthy and cluttered. Also, I have a sneaking suspicion that it smells like a litter box. It appears that she only cleans it out once a week with how she complains about it on her vlogs. Really disgusting.

Also, working out in a GYM with no shoes? That's DISGUSTING! All the bacteria and parasites roaming around in public showers? She cannot be that stupid. Girl, get it together.

She doesn't seem like a super clean person. Both household and her personal self. Especially the weirdness about her hair? How can you not wash your hair if you workout like that? I feel like she probably smells. She really needs to work on her hygiene.
I disagree about the car. Vancouver has pretty good public transport, it's not that unheard of to not have a car there.

I don't know why but she strikes me as the type who is not very wise in relationships. Anytime I see her with her boyfriend (or ex), I can't help but cringe. She lays it on a little too thick and tries to be all cutesy and lovey dovey. Maybe I'm just a cynic but I find it sickening lol, but then again, I'm not a fan of PDA in general. I don't see anything wrong with them moving in together though. Personally, I would NEVER marry someone who I hadn't lived with. I don't think you really know someone until you live with them, and if you're not compatible, I'd rather go through a break up than a divorce. Anyway though, that's beside the point lol.

Her style is seriously lacking. She really DOES look like Blair Waldorf at times - I wouldn't be surprised if she was a huge Gossip Girl fan in general. It definitely falls in line with her other tastes that are supposedly ~super glam~ like Audrey Hepburn and her weird obsession with pearls. She looks so ridiculous sometimes and matronly, even with her expensive pieces like that emerald green Chanel bag. Maybe it's just me but that thing is hideous. She does not look fresh and modern at all.

And on other occasions, she looks like she walked straight out of F21 with all those tops and dresses with horrible prints, ruffles, etc. For someone who portrays themselves as so classy, her personal tastes are so juvenile. It's no wonder her apartment is completely cluttered with all her horrendous sparkly knick knacks and trinkets. Her apartment resembles my 12 year old bedroom.
It's so funny that in 2019/20 she does the headbands now! You guys called it! :HK:

Return to “Elle Florence”