Post by Sierradanielle27 »

How is that the same person?!

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LoeyLane

Post by disigney »

posting a picture of herself in workout clothes alongside an image of the outdoors doesn't mean she actually worked out. like i could do that and be like "just ran a 5k ya'll" does she not get that

monsorx
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by monsorx »

Tried posting this earlier, anyway, I was looking through her insta trying to find some of the pictures mentioned in the thread and came upon this one

With this caption

She already had pics up of her and Tyler, but later posted a screenshot of her and that guys (not Tyler) messages and he was saved in her contacts as "hubby". She also referred to Tyler as her "boyfriend" only.

Thoughts? Cause im confused.

[FACE THROWING A KISS].

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

monsorx wrote:Okay, so I went through her instagram looking at pictures that had been mentioned on this thread when I found this one (don't know if this has been brought up before and it's been posted for a looooong time)

With this caption

In a later picture, though, she claims him to be "her best friend" and then posts one of her and Tyler. Thoughs?

[FACE THROWING A KISS].
That's Zac! Lauren and I went to school with him and we three were all in the same circle of friends. I'm not friends with him anymore, but I did recently add him on FB because I haven't seen or spoken to him in a good five years and I wanted to see how life was treating him.

Edit: Zac is gay, so don't worry, they really are just friends. Lol. She definitely likes throwing around the word hubby though.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

I was looking at some of Lauren's old videos (like mid 2014 and older) and she was so much lighter with her makeup, especially her bronzer. She went from normal makeup to dirty cakeface. Wtf, man.

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Booboo2 »

"My handsome husband"? Why does she talk about every guy friend of hers as if she is in love with them and shit? :roll:

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

I feel like that's just so inappropriate regardless of whether the person is gay or not. Calling another man handsome and presenting him as your husband when you already HAVE a husband or boyfriend is fucked up. It's not like it's a case of accidentally sending the wrong message with badly chosen words.

It's like she desperately wants to prove men want to be around her.

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Booboo2 »

She's a classic attention whore. maybe if she lost weight she would feel better about herself and wouldn't seek others approval. I don't think she would be trying to prove that all these men want and love her if she felt good about herself. Just a thought. But she might be like that even if she was thin, so who knows. Some women are so desperate for male attention they have to be surrounded by men and given compliments, or else their self esteem is 0. They're best to be avoided. lol. There's also men like that too, who need constant female attention. I dated one, it was awful. I wonder how her husband feels about it. She seems like she would be the dominant one in the relationship maybe he is pussy whipped :rofl:

Kelery
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelery »

I love you guys. I was just about to post basically everything everyone said about her trail adventure photo. Love how she's smashing those West African hippopotamus thighs together. If I were going to go on a leisure walk through the woods, I wouldn't even bother changing into workout clothes. Why waste them when I know I'm going to do a REAL workout later that involves SWEAT and EFFORT. (Sorry...should have put a trigger warning in there just incase Loey reads. I don't want to trigger another 'eating disorder' by mentioning the word 'effort')

I bet she's been itching to film a workout lookbook. I mean...her workout clothes have probably all been sitting in a pile in her hoarding room with the tags still on if you know what I mean.
Image@kelseyalouest

Third_Kalpa
Talker
Talker

Post by Third_Kalpa »

Kelery wrote:I love you guys. I was just about to post basically everything everyone said about her trail adventure photo. Love how she's smashing those West African hippopotamus thighs together. If I were going to go on a leisure walk through the woods, I wouldn't even bother changing into workout clothes. Why waste them when I know I'm going to do a REAL workout later that involves SWEAT and EFFORT. (Sorry...should have put a trigger warning in there just incase Loey reads. I don't want to trigger another 'eating disorder' by mentioning the word 'effort')

I bet she's been itching to film a workout lookbook. I mean...her workout clothes have probably all been sitting in a pile in her hoarding room with the tags still on if you know what I mean.
I'd rather she post a workout/gym routine. I wouldn't even criticize her im just sincerely wondering what use she gets out of all those gym clothes. Unless it's just another excuse to go outside with her gut hanging out.

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

^^ Lol. Yeah, I find it hilarious when people change into workout clothes to go on a walk but that's just my opinion.

When I see that thinner pic of Loey, it doesn't strike me as someone who was anorexic. She might have been because anorexia doesn't always get to the point of being a pile of bones. She could've kept up that weight simply by eating healthier and overcoming it that way. It seems like she's celebrating her overcoming that by now eating whatever and whenever she wants (clearly). But too much in either direction is not good. She's celebrating her obese state by saying she's no longer anorexic and I don't think that's a healthy way of looking at it at all. I'm glad she overcame that if that's truly what happened, but her unhealthy ways are nothing to look up to. she risked her health then and is risking it now just in a different way.

ETA: I don't get the point of workout look books, so I'd rather see a workout routine as well purely because of curiosity.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

PuppiesLove wrote:^^ Lol. Yeah, I find it hilarious when people change into workout clothes to go on a walk but that's just my opinion.
I work at a gas station, and a few times a week I can see a lady that comes to my job sometimes doing her walks across the road. She wears workout clothes sometimes. Apparently she used to be really big from what a neighbor of hers told me. Maybe Lauren can lose weight, if she wants to, simply by taking walks. Cuz that's the exercise this lady is doing. Just long walks a few times a week.

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

LadyKaiko wrote:
PuppiesLove wrote:^^ Lol. Yeah, I find it hilarious when people change into workout clothes to go on a walk but that's just my opinion.
I work at a gas station, and a few times a week I can see a lady that comes to my job sometimes doing her walks across the road. She wears workout clothes sometimes. Apparently she used to be really big from what a neighbor of hers told me. Maybe Lauren can lose weight, if she wants to, simply by taking walks. Cuz that's the exercise this lady is doing. Just long walks a few times a week.

She can definitely lose weight by doing that, however doing that alone will only work to a certain point. I'm sure that ladies eating is on point majority of the time or maybe she does other workouts before/after her walk too? Who knows. It just depends what your version of 'working out' is I guess. The point of workout clothes are to prevent sweating all over your other clothes as well as increasing your range of motion and having no restrictions. Just simply walking shouldn't make anyone sweat if we're all within a healthy weight range(and the weather is a factor of course), but at a higher weight like Loey I can definitely see how it could. That's the reason I think it looks weird to me because if you are sweating that hard just walking...there's an issue. And it doesn't seem like an issue Loey is trying to come to terms with and buying separate clothes just to walk (something we all do daily anyways) seems weird to me.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

PuppiesLove wrote:
LadyKaiko wrote:

She can definitely lose weight by doing that, however doing that alone will only work to a certain point. I'm sure that ladies eating is on point majority of the time or maybe she does other workouts before/after her walk too? Who knows. It just depends what your version of 'working out' is I guess. The point of workout clothes are to prevent sweating all over your other clothes as well as increasing your range of motion and having no restrictions. Just simply walking shouldn't make anyone sweat if we're all within a healthy weight range(and the weather is a factor of course), but at a higher weight like Loey I can definitely see how it could. That's the reason I think it looks weird to me because if you are sweating that hard just walking...there's an issue. And it doesn't seem like an issue Loey is trying to come to terms with and buying separate clothes just to walk (something we all do daily anyways) seems weird to me.
The lady, imo, has a really cute figure as it is now. But I know that just based on technical terms, and society, she is fat. She's shorter than Lauren, and pear shaped like her. I don't know her eating habits though. I just see her in passing occasionally.

I used to take daily walks a few summers in a row when I was in high school, just to kill time. That was my exercise. Now my exercise is when I'm at work. Lol. I'm sedentary af and on my off days I spend my days in bed Netflixing and stuff.

My fiance is now nearly 300 lbs (we checked his weight a few days ago) and he sweats very easily. He doesn't get out of breath easily though. He's a smoker but strong af and can run longer and faster than I can and I'm over 100 lbs less than him. Weird how shit happens like that.

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

^^ That's true. My dad sweats really easily as well. I mean, he's overweight but still lol. Walking alone does really help a lot for folks that are on the obese side, though! Especially if their life is usually sedentary like mine and Loey's haha. Keeping weight off when you're sedentary is hard because the control is entirely in what you eat and no one I know is that strict with their diet. I know I couldn't be. Loey should try to keep the walking a really regular thing, which she claims but I'm not sure I believe entirely especially since she definitely likes to treat herself with food. She's going to post a picture or mention walking her dogs soon now, watch ;) She's a pretty girl and I like her shape, but I wish she'd do the right thing for her overall health and the future of her health!

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

PuppiesLove wrote:^^ That's true. My dad sweats really easily as well. I mean, he's overweight but still lol. Walking alone does really help a lot for folks that are on the obese side, though! Especially if their life is usually sedentary like mine and Loey's haha. Keeping weight off when you're sedentary is hard because the control is entirely in what you eat and no one I know is that strict with their diet. I know I couldn't be. Loey should try to keep the walking a really regular thing, which she claims but I'm not sure I believe entirely especially since she definitely likes to treat herself with food. She's going to post a picture or mention walking her dogs soon now, watch ;) She's a pretty girl and I like her shape, but I wish she'd do the right thing for her overall health and the future of her health!
I don't control my diet either. I love food. When my friends talk about dieting and losing weight I'm like lol wut, fuck that.

I think Lauren is gorgeous with a cute ass figure. I wish I was bottom heavy like her. I just bitch about her cuz she hasn't changed at all like I hoped she had; she's just a married military housewife with money that she spends like it's never going to cease to exist.

Edit: I'd respect her if she'd just admit that she hates being big and really wants to drop the weight. But she tries to milk the BBW positivity trend and her body language in videos shows she hates her body. Lauren, you're gorgeous, but if you want to lose weight, then I respect your decision. But he honest with yourself and your viewers, or you're never going to be happy.

Third_Kalpa
Talker
Talker

Post by Third_Kalpa »

When I see that thinner pic of Loey, it doesn't strike me as someone who was anorexic. She might have been because anorexia doesn't always get to the point of being a pile of bones. She could've kept up that weight simply by eating healthier and overcoming it that way. It seems like she's celebrating her overcoming that by now eating whatever and whenever she wants (clearly). But too much in either direction is not good. She's celebrating her obese state by saying she's no longer anorexic and I don't think that's a healthy way of looking at it at all. I'm glad she overcame that if that's truly what happened, but her unhealthy ways are nothing to look up to. she risked her health then and is risking it now just in a different way.

ETA: I don't get the point of workout look books, so I'd rather see a workout routine as well purely because of curiosity.
i was starting to say i hate workout lookbooks :p
literally no one cares what you're wearing at the gym...the treadmill is not a catwalk.

Kelery
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelery »

PuppiesLove wrote:s but I'm not sure I believe entirely especially since she definitely likes to treat herself with food. She's going to post a picture or mention walking her dogs soon now, watch She's a pretty girl and I like her shape, but I wish she'd do the right thing for her overall health and the future of her
Queue blurry and ugly photo of her ~favorite~ summer salad on twitter. Strawberries, pineapple, spinach and Panera Poppyseed Dressing. Teehee. So healthy. Doesn't she just eat like a delicate little bunny? ;)
Image@kelseyalouest

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Booboo2 »

This girl is such an idiot!! She snap chatted a salad and she's posting herself in workout clothes. Yeah, I really believe that you're eating healthy and working out but still OBESE :roll:

she recently tweeted that she went out to Walmart at night to buy a loaf of bread. I wonder if she's a late night binger. She clearly eats a LOT more than what she shows us...I mean who goes out to Walmart late at night to grab a loaf of bread? She probably ate the whole thing right after.

And can we please stop with the fat logic? I'm relatively sedentary and I'm an average weight. I eat normal meals. Today I ate a turkey sandwich with a frappechino and some fried cheese curds for lunch. I don't deprive myself, I'm nearly sedentary and I'm not obese. If you're obese and sedentary, it's because you're eating too much. Simple facts. When you're sedentary, your body still burns a certain amount of calories at rest, which is why being sedentary isn't the main cause for obesity. Eating too much is the main cause.

Return to “Loey Lane”