The Curious Internet Exploits of Pervy D

mindlesschatter

Re: The Curious Internet Exploits of Pervy D

Post by mindlesschatter »

I was thinking.....I can't imagine Susan randomly meeting Pervy and just feeling attracted etc...

You think they met online too?!?! LOL I have a feeling that he didn't look much different than now when he met her except perhaps, a few lbs lighter and maybe less graying of the hair.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Laffing »

^^ I agree! You KNOW he had to meet her online. There's NO WAY he walked into the room and she said, "Wow...who's that??" No way that happened! I doubt he met her on Get Your Asian Wife .com, but probably like Match or Eharmony.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

mindlesschatter wrote:I was thinking.....I can't imagine Susan randomly meeting Pervy and just feeling attracted etc...

You think they met online too?!?! LOL I have a feeling that he didn't look much different than now when he met her except perhaps, a few lbs lighter and maybe less graying of the hair.
They've been together for roughly 15 years (Justin was 12/13). Maybe David looked a lot better back then.
Not sure about them meeting online though. It's possible, but given their ages it seems unlikely.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

Well, Pervy D didn't just meet an Asian woman randomly! Maybe he bought her.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

lol I think they met in person (going by the type of person Susan is). I bet he tried hard to get (stalked) her much like Justin did to April. Swept her off her feet. Showered her with compliments.
Susan has a daughter who I am guessing is older than Justin (tho he has never ever mentioned her). Maybe as a single mom, she was flattered to have someone interested in her...someone with a kid of his own.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

sha1234 wrote:lol I think they met in person (going by the type of person Susan is). I bet he tried hard to get (stalked) her much like Justin did to April. Swept her off her feet. Showered her with compliments.
Susan has a daughter who I am guessing is older than Justin (tho he has never ever mentioned her). Maybe as a single mom, she was flattered to have someone interested in her...someone with a kid of his own.
As creepy as he is, I find his ability to include Susan's Mom into their life with Justin as admirable. Justin has very fond memories of Lola, it's obvious their family was close.

This is all speculation of course, but I can see those two meeting at "well being" seminars or a cultured wine/food/arts class they were both in. They seem to appreciate the finer things but deservedly so especially if they work hard for their money. I've said previously, I'm surprised they're both still working but I was informed of something that makes me think otherwise. Even if a person is at the age of retirement, if they are healthy and their work is a + and a stressor, why stop? It makes sense especially if that additional income is your play money!

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

^ excellent point about Lola.

Can't comment on his internet escapades lol but David seems to really enjoy family time. He certainly dotes on Justin, Loam and April when they are around

mindlesschatter

sha1234 wrote:^ excellent point about Lola.

Can't comment on his internet escapades lol but David seems to really enjoy family time. He certainly dotes on Justin, Loam and April when they are around
Sadly....it seems that if things don't work out the way he wants, he won't put in effort. He seems like an all or nothing type of guy. I wish he had a better relationship with Jessica, but it seems that he does the minimal ONLY because she is his daughter.

I still find him a douche, regardless. I respect someone who gives the world to his family...but when they overall seem grumpy unless you stroke their ego, I get turned off.

I am quite sure if I was introduced to him, that he would only give a damn if I was complimentary and laughed at his jokes and gushed. If it was a normal conversation, it wouldn't last long. He needs to be the FOCAL POINT. That's the vibe I get.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

^ Interesting point about David needing to be center of attention. Justin is the same way. He does his stupid, serious-eyes wide-philosophical face, pauses and *tries* to spout off words of worth and wisdom but it's all BS. Kinda like his 9-11 commentary. Obv Justin gets this from his father.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

sha1234 wrote:^ Interesting point about David needing to be center of attention. Justin is the same way. He does his stupid, serious-eyes wide-philosophical face, pauses and *tries* to spout off words of worth and wisdom but it's all BS. Kinda like his 9-11 commentary. Obv Justin gets this from his father.
TOTALLY!!! Haven't you noticed that, when Pervy D talks, everyone gets silent and he gets all serious as if he's going to say something very profound, but it's always just fluff about how "great" it is to see his family? Gay J does the same thing. Gets that serious look on his face and says, "I don't know, you guys, but blah blah blah blah blah...". I've often fast forwarded thru his nonsense or put it on silent and just watch his facial expressions and then vent on here. haha

Gay J is the spitting image of his pervy father, which is why he can never tell Pervy D that he's flaming gay.

mindlesschatter

^ LOL... so true!!! I can't remember....oh yeah, the other day when J was in the garage talking about movers and packers I was just in a blank trance. I was amazed at how boring he was and to think they put in all that footage because they think minions would love to watch it.

It would be great if someone could find that clip, put it on mute and put their own dubbing over him. It would be hilarious. They could make him talk about whatever they wanted. :rofl:

mindlesschatter

SOME LIKE IT HOT!!:

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

SOME LIKE IT NOT :rofl:

jehhknees
Informer
Informer

Post by jehhknees »

mindlesschatter wrote:SOME LIKE IT HOT!!:

He looks like my 7th grade P.E teacher who got fired for being a perv. :barf: :barf: :barf:
So gay I can't even think straight (;

[[Dat Mexican-Filipino Chick]]

mindlesschatter

"Does Graaaandddppa have a scraaatchy beeaard?!??"

didyouREALLYsaythat
Informer
Informer

Post by didyouREALLYsaythat »

What's with the giant fucking warts on his face? Sickening.
I say offensive things, but I don't mind.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

mindlesschatter wrote:"Does Graaaandddppa have a scraaatchy beeaard?!??"
No, you dumb old fuck, it's that mole-ish wart on your face that's scratching the shit out of my baby hands.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

Don't you think this old Perv would have more discretion since his son is on YT?? He has no shame with what he subscribes to:

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

^ Whoa good catch! He still is commenting on that cooking channel saying she deserves a million subs. So bizarre.

I feel like he is one of those idiotic guys that get caught cheating really fast lol. I'm pretty sure that if someone were to make a fake account that looks Asian and start talking to him, he would totally fall for it.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

^^ Still don't understand how WE know, but Susan doesn't. Or she DOES know and is putting up with it.

Return to “JamsbyJustin”