NutriBullet

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

NutriBullet

Post by Gaga »

I purchased a Nutribullet about three weeks ago, and it's changed the way I eat! I love throwing in tons of fruits and veggies, and making a smoothie to take with me to work or school.

I know this sounds like the infomerical, but it really does work. I consume more healthy foods, and I'm always excited to try new combinations of fruits and veggies.

I go to the farmers market, or Trader Joe's and pick up a variety of fruits - strawberries, blueberries, mango, banana, apples, kiwi, raspberries etc... come home, wash and cut it up and put it in freezer bags. That way I can grab a bag, add whatever I want to the Nutribullet cup and blend away!

Today I tried one of my mixed fruit bags with black beans and corn (leftovers) and it was so sweet.

I also purchased "superfood" powder and chia seeds to add to the Nutriblasts. I also use Coconut or Maple water as my liquid to blend everything together well.

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: NutriBullet

Post by Username »

It's the same thing as the Magic Bullet but with a different name.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

Yeah...I don't get it. They're just blenders. I have a Magic Bullet and I got a Nutri Bullet about a month ago for my birthday. There's really absolutely no difference between the two, so I took back the Nutri Bullet and kept my regular Magic Bullet. I like my Magic Bullet just fine, but that's because it's functional and I got it on clearance for $30. I wouldn't have paid the full $50 pricetag for it because it's really just a blender, so I couldn't even fathom paying double that for pretty much the same exact thing :?

Sunnies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sunnies »

I actually really want the NutriBullet! Despite what other's have said I've heard that it was better than the magic bullet. My friend had both and she said it blends a lot better for her. Not to mention it's bigger, which is why I like it more. I'm going to wait and see if my parents will purchase it for my birthday next week. If not I'm buying it myself! :D

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

My parents have the Magic Bullet, and I've tried it out and in terms of finely blending things (and grinding seeds) my Nutribullet worked a little better. And if you're on a path to healthier eating, and find it easier to consume smoothies, a high powered blender is key. I was just looking for opinions, so thanks!

MsBuckingham
Talker
Talker

Post by MsBuckingham »

Could it make nut butters (even a small quantity, I don't mind doing it in batches) or do I really need to buy a Vitamix?

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

I really enjoyed my nutribullet until the day I made a smoothie and all I could taste was rust. Makes me gag just thinking about it. There was also rust dust in the base from the blade. It appears to be a common problem.

Sunnies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sunnies »

A little update

I did end up getting one for my birthday and let me tell you, it is awesome! I have used every day since. Perfect size for me and it's so powerful. I love it :love2:

If you are thinking about getting one, I highly recommend :)

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tamithomas »

It's not big enough even for one portion for me imo lol.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I absolutely love mine for making fruit smoothies and oatmeal waffles :love2:

vegemite
Informer
Informer

Post by vegemite »

I've had both magic bullet and nutribullet and the nutribullet has a far more powerful motor. It's definitely not as powerful as a ninja blender (which is a step below a blendtec or vitamix) but I was still able to make green smoothies. My favorite thing about it was the flat blade because I used it to grind flax seeds and make oat flour. I don't have my nutribullet anymore because I gave it to my sister because she had the rusting and leaking issue with hers and couldn't return it bc she lost her receipt. I did get mine at bed bath and beyond with one if those 20% off coupons that are always in the mail so it came out to be $80 and FYI they have a great return policy so if you buy yours there, you can return/exchange it even if it's been used (I asked).

beautymeg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beautymeg »

I also have Nutri bullet and it really changes my lifestyle and the way I eat. I love making smoothies everyday especially on my breakfast. I also bought a juicing book and try them in my Nutri bullet. Green smoothies help me to have a better skin and health while fruit smoothies are perfect for my snacks.

Majawithaj75
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Majawithaj75 »

Love my NutriBullet! The motor is more powerful than on a Magic Bullet, and it's better quality. It has lasted way longer than my MB did. I use it for smoothies and Shakeology, make almond and chickpea flour for baking, make all kind of sauces and soups, etc. I would love to have a Vitamix one day but for now, the NB is quite good.

MsBuckingham - I make almond butter in a regular food processor. The blender is too powerful and makes it liquid-y.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I refused to spend the money on a vitamix, but I complained about my regular blender so much that a friend bought me a nutribullet for my birthday last spring. :tu:

Fucking. Love. It.

It tears through tough veggies much better than I expected, and it perfectly grinds whole flaxseeds (which was my main concern.) I can even use less bananas now because i don't need as much to make the blend smooth and soft. I truly can't say enough nice things about it.
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

Same happened to me when I got Instant Pot

anonymoose123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by anonymoose123 »

My nutribullet exploded once.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

Your nutribullet EXPLODED?!?!?!? :o
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

I just got a Nutribullet, and it is amazing! I love that I can just throw in some fruits and veggies and have a delicious smoothie! I also drink shakeology daily, so I use it to make that too!

Return to “Food”