Young, Wild, and Polished

Spenderr
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Young, Wild, and Polished

Post by Spenderr »

jessica3llen wrote:I was watching Patrick's snapchat, and he was saying something about a gift bag and mentioned Nicole? I think that she put together gift bags for all of them...... Especially after she showed the photo of all that Champagne Pop that she said wasn't for herself. WTF? That is a lot of money to drop on people! And only buy your daughter candy lol. She is trying soooo hard! But I just don't think any of them actually like being around her!
Right on Jess! If I am not mistaken, the makeup bag is from Charlotte Tilbury. I recall CT having the makeup bag with the kisses on them and some quote on the other side. You know what, hold on a sec let me make sure...OK I'm back! After further inspection I was on the money, It is a CT makeup bag! Don't tell me she actually paid for the entire "Look Set," that alone $260! Is she freaking nuts. You can also purchase the bag separately for $30.00- still not cheap for a makeup bag. I have a sneaking suspicion this goose got the entire Look Set and further added makeup bits and bobs like the Becca highlighter, and paid a fortune. She is foolish going out of her way to appease two little shits who don't see the value in her. It was totally useless to get the JH highlighter, everyone got it already as PR, God she's daft. I am really embarrassed to watch her spend all this money on two useless jerks who don't give a damn about her.

Oh I heard that cackle too! That was an evil snicker, like they were in on a joke only they knew.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

Spenderr wrote:Hiya KeepNreal,

I agree, today's Snaps were much more toned down and more of the old Nicole, but it's a little too late- for me at least. I wouldn't get my hopes up, I fear it'll only take the smallest provocation for her to go back to that crazed teenybopper wannabe. It seems it only takes one interaction with these people and it sets Nicole off; she somehow cannot contain herself and act normal but always ends up the only one who is the worst behaved of the bunch and that is unacceptable. She should lead by setting an example. I do not like her anymore, and I believe she is beyond repair.

I do not appreciate being called motherf*ckers, bastards, whores, b*tches, sl*ts, hoes, prostitutes and assh*les. Even if she cuts down to the b*tches and camels, there is something about her now that anything provocative immediately turns me off- like there isn't a remote element of fun and games, it's just foul and distasteful. Mostly because of her 3 weeks away using vulgar language proved to me that this is the real Nicole all along, and she most likely talks like that around her kids which is disappointing. I mean she didn't try to filter herself whilst there. This is what disappoints me the most, that she didn't give a damn about how this would impact her children and husband while acting a fool in Cali. Not thinking twice that strangers and family and friends were tuning in and possibly whispering what a disgrace she was.

I make it a point to always conduct myself with class, and I would hate if I lost my standing in the community because of the foolish choices I made for a fleeting moment. My reputation is everything to me, people judge you based on your actions and when you make stupid choices like Nicole, people are very unforgiving and they'll always remember that one time you screwed up. Nicole screwed up and she is the second coming of Melmphs lol.

It appears she always puts herself first. Nicole suffers from only child syndrome, she is a spoiled woman that has a mother who buys her everything. I too have a mother who is generous, but not for a minute do I act entitled. Her jetting for 3 weeks and messing around up there not really there for work, proves our suspicions. She went there as a tag along and closed her eyes and wished for the best. She could've easily tried a different tactic and became a friend and mentor to the Manny's and Patrick's, I am sure their parents would've been delighted and appreciated that there was a rational level headed older woman looking out for their kids whilst they were away. Nicole chose to be the jackass of the group and their personal applepolisher, she looked stupid and crude.
Your comment expressing that Nicole's Snaps are a window to her soul, was a brilliant observation. I was screaming YAZZ KeepNreal, they absolutely are!
Spenderr :D ,
I just came on here earlier today to see where you have been and to ask if you are ok, but you posted, yay :D . I have been trying to respond quite a few times, but every time I try it knocks me off and won't let me. I left you a message on the Melphs thread, but not sure if you have seen it yet. Your posts are always so funny, well written and on point :love2: .

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

Spenderr wrote:
jessica3llen wrote:I was watching Patrick's snapchat, and he was saying something about a gift bag and mentioned Nicole? I think that she put together gift bags for all of them...... Especially after she showed the photo of all that Champagne Pop that she said wasn't for herself. WTF? That is a lot of money to drop on people! And only buy your daughter candy lol. She is trying soooo hard! But I just don't think any of them actually like being around her!
Right on Jess! If I am not mistaken, the makeup bag is from Charlotte Tilbury. I recall CT having the makeup bag with the kisses on them and some quote on the other side. You know what, hold on a sec let me make sure...OK I'm back! After further inspection I was on the money, It is a CT makeup bag! Don't tell me she actually paid for the entire "Look Set," that alone $260! Is she freaking nuts. You can also purchase the bag separately for $30.00- still not cheap for a makeup bag. I have a sneaking suspicion this goose got the entire Look Set and further added makeup bits and bobs like the Becca highlighter, and paid a fortune. She is foolish going out of her way to appease two little shits who don't see the value in her. It was totally useless to get the JH highlighter, everyone got it already as PR, God she's daft. I am really embarrassed to watch her spend all this money on two useless jerks who don't give a damn about her.

Oh I heard that cackle too! That was an evil snicker, like they were in on a joke only they knew.
That is beyond pathetic, it truly is. I ALMOST feel sorry for her. Wait...........nah she brought this on herself.

I also heard Moo's evil snicker. She needs to get her act together and realize those two shits Moo and Patrick don't give a damn about her. I mean they openly make fun of her!

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

lookawayitstragic wrote:Geez, I don't feel bad for her, she totally treated Manny and Patrick like trash in her snaps, she had it coming and she's been sneakily throwing shade at Kathleen since before Phamexpo, something had to happen because she wasn't going to stop her vulgarity. With her age and life experience, she is still delusional enough to think these people she meets at a weekend event are instant lifelong friends, genuine friendships she called them, another dart thrown at Kathleen who has maintained her dignity through all this.
I wonder how she would feel about a woman of her age treating her Son the way she treated Manny, I'm sure she would not be impressed. As gay people she treated them like second class citizens and that is not acceptable. I think she's a bully and she expected Manny and anyone else she has offended to take it lying down.
As for doing ALL nails since she got home, she put up two instagram photos to my knowledge. She has stated several times that she wont go back to just doing nails, even though she is well aware that's what her viewers want, that's her choice of course and there is nothing wrong with that but once again it shows her selfish, bratty side, that's not the way to get and keep subscribers. What DOES irritate me about her not doing nails is that she keeps on promising she'll do more nail videos and it never happens. She's a complete sell out and phony now.
Oh come on, look I can't stand the way Nicole is acting lately, BUT I don't think she was treating Manny and Patrick like trash in her snaps, if anything she was being TOO nice and acting immature. She wan't mean though and I have no idea where you are getting that from. The whole "my girls", "my queens" comments just seem like immaturity. I also don't know what jabs she was throwing at Kathleen, id anything they seem to be ignoring eachother. We don't know any of these people and so we don't know how they normally act. People saying they want the "old Nicole" and don't like the "new" Nicole don't make sense. How do we know that this isn't the normal Nicole? If anything I think Manny was being kind of douche-y towards her. She is annoying as all hell and it was hard to watch. It just felt like high school when people treat a certain kid bad no matter how hard they try to fit in, it made me feel bad. I still don't care for how she is acting, but that doesn't mean its right for people to treat her like shit either. She isn't hurting anyone, she is just being annoying as hell. I hope I'm making sense lol, its late :D .

lookawayitstragic
Debater
Debater

Post by lookawayitstragic »

WhisperingSoul wrote:
lookawayitstragic wrote:Geez, I don't feel bad for her, she totally treated Manny and Patrick like trash in her snaps, she had it coming and she's been sneakily throwing shade at Kathleen since before Phamexpo, something had to happen because she wasn't going to stop her vulgarity. With her age and life experience, she is still delusional enough to think these people she meets at a weekend event are instant lifelong friends, genuine friendships she called them, another dart thrown at Kathleen who has maintained her dignity through all this.
I wonder how she would feel about a woman of her age treating her Son the way she treated Manny, I'm sure she would not be impressed. As gay people she treated them like second class citizens and that is not acceptable. I think she's a bully and she expected Manny and anyone else she has offended to take it lying down.
As for doing ALL nails since she got home, she put up two instagram photos to my knowledge. She has stated several times that she wont go back to just doing nails, even though she is well aware that's what her viewers want, that's her choice of course and there is nothing wrong with that but once again it shows her selfish, bratty side, that's not the way to get and keep subscribers. What DOES irritate me about her not doing nails is that she keeps on promising she'll do more nail videos and it never happens. She's a complete sell out and phony now.
Oh come on, look I can't stand the way Nicole is acting lately, BUT I don't think she was treating Manny and Patrick like trash in her snaps, if anything she was being TOO nice and acting immature. She wan't mean though and I have no idea where you are getting that from. The whole "my girls", "my queens" comments just seem like immaturity. I also don't know what jabs she was throwing at Kathleen, id anything they seem to be ignoring eachother. We don't know any of these people and so we don't know how they normally act. People saying they want the "old Nicole" and don't like the "new" Nicole don't make sense. How do we know that this isn't the normal Nicole? If anything I think Manny was being kind of douche-y towards her. She is annoying as all hell and it was hard to watch. It just felt like high school when people treat a certain kid bad no matter how hard they try to fit in, it made me feel bad. I still don't care for how she is acting, but that doesn't mean its right for people to treat her like shit either. She isn't hurting anyone, she is just being annoying as hell. I hope I'm making sense lol, its late :D .

I have no idea where you are getting that from.
Whispering, I got it right here on previous pages. Are you aware that this is the second time in a couple of weeks that Manny and Patrick have stayed with her? The first time around she was being rude, disrespectful and annoying the hell out of them, telling Manny to bend over and take it in the ass like a good little boy etc etc. It appeared they would be dreading going back to LA and staying with her again, so I think they turned the tables on her this time. With regards to Kathleen she has been posting things here and there on her instagram for months that any fool can see are digs at Kathleen.
She is twice the age of most of the kids she is leeching on to, she is a mother of 3 and has lost all sense of propriety and dignity.
Please accept my apologies if my posts have truly offended you but everyone on here has an opinion, whether it's popular or not.

thebeezneez
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thebeezneez »

WhisperingSoul wrote:

To me, Manny and Patrick were really tolerant of her. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand Manny immature ass, but I gotta give credit were credit is due. Personally, I would've told her to get that damn phone out of my face.

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

WhisperingSoul wrote:
Spenderr :D ,
I just came on here earlier today to see where you have been and to ask if you are ok, but you posted, yay :D . I have been trying to respond quite a few times, but every time I try it knocks me off and won't let me. I left you a message on the Melphs thread, but not sure if you have seen it yet. Your posts are always so funny, well written and on point :love2: .
Whispering, MY SOUL SISTA!!!! <3 :D

Hi hi hi hi, jumps up and down, thank you so much, I feel 1,000% the same way about you, you smarty pants, your comments KILL :P How are you doll? I missed you!! I have been AWOL due to a flaming root canal and other shizz, and when I try to login, this site's constant downtime has been very frustrating. I am playing musical chairs with the login feature, it accepts me then boots me back out lolol :D I just ran over to Melmphs to see your comment and aww man, you are the sweetest!! Expect a private message :love2:

Post by Guest »

She should NEVER put highlighter on her nose!

That is all. Image

LipstickOnMyTeeth
Talker
Talker

Young, Wild, and Polished

Post by LipstickOnMyTeeth »

Honestly karma is a bitch. Nicole just puts up a front constantly. She deletes any comment on her Instagram that isn't ass kissing and then blocks you if you comment again. Does she really not understand that people who see her in real life (manny, patrick,kathleen) can see through her shit real quick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sarcastic bitch with an affinity for anything pink and or covered in glitter.

KaySeraSera
Talker
Talker

Post by KaySeraSera »

Spenderr wrote:Right on Jess! If I am not mistaken, the makeup bag is from Charlotte Tilbury. I recall CT having the makeup bag with the kisses on them and some quote on the other side. You know what, hold on a sec let me make sure...OK I'm back! After further inspection I was on the money, It is a CT makeup bag! Don't tell me she actually paid for the entire "Look Set," that alone $260! Is she freaking nuts. You can also purchase the bag separately for $30.00- still not cheap for a makeup bag. I have a sneaking suspicion this goose got the entire Look Set and further added makeup bits and bobs like the Becca highlighter, and paid a fortune. She is foolish going out of her way to appease two little shits who don't see the value in her. It was totally useless to get the JH highlighter, everyone got it already as PR, God she's daft. I am really embarrassed to watch her spend all this money on two useless jerks who don't give a damn about her.

Spenderr that is so tragic. She could probably gain more subscribers and viewers if she did a haul with her daughter and did fun, age appropriate beauty stuff with Emma. I think that would be so cute and true to the unique style she used to have. But instead she is buying adult men gifts they can afford themselves and tries to make her channel all about makeup and is just does what everyone else is doing. That is where I 100% agree on her being clueless she is tone deaf to who actually watches her channel.

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

That pallette her name is on... Do you guys remember the other one she hauled, and how she was like "where's MY name?!" I bet she hassled, nagged, begged, etc that company to put her name on this one!

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

"And none for Gretchen Weiners BYE!"

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

gossipsquid

Post by gossipsquid »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:She should NEVER put highlighter on her nose!

That is all.

That schnoze does NOT need anymore definition.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

fihe wrote:"And none for Gretchen Weiners BYE!"

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

margiela
Debater
Debater

Post by margiela »

Can't wait for her Desperately-Trying-To-Look-Like-Manny-GRWM! Oops, I'm sorry, of course I mean her "go-to glam look". :roll:

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

margiela wrote:Can't wait for her Desperately-Trying-To-Look-Like-Manny-GRWM! Oops, I'm sorry, of course I mean her "go-to glam look". :roll:
With Boom Boom Room I'm sure!

kayblinky01
Debater
Debater

Post by kayblinky01 »

kayblinky01 wrote:Image
YOU GUYS. WHYYYYYY does she do that voice in her snaps?! It's like talk talk talk normal then *lowers voice* meeeghhhhh waaaahhhhh. I can't even imitate it in writing but if you watch her snaps SHE DOES IT CONSTANTLY.

YOU GUYS! Have you seen her newest snap? Want to know reason number 59375 that we know she reads here?

She goes "someone asked me why I do the "Miranda" (I think that's what she said) where I go like this" and she does that THING where she puts the phone super close and lowers voice to a whiny meeeeghhhhh tone.

Funny how I just posted that what yesterday?! And then today she addresses it?

Hi Nicole! Do you know you're legit crazy? I can't wait to hear the answer tomorrow. ;)

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

Hahahaha CWTA! That screen grab is GOLD. I can always trust that you'll deliver us with some awesome shots of Camel, hehehehe :tu: :D

Doesn't Nicole look like the Tin Man from the Wizard Of Oz? LOL :D I swear she does! Especially the nose with the highlight at the tip. Silly girl, it only emphasises the length of it even more. No Nicole, no. Put down the flaming highlight and stop contouring the sides of your damn schnoz like it's twin peaks lol. This trick of highlighting and contouring is meant for specific needs, Nicole goes to town with the highlight down her nose and on the tip- WRONG. This only outlines and accentuates what you've got. If you have a button nose it'll accent it, if you have a crooked nose, it'll exaggerate it, but if you got the loaded barrel like Camel Queen, that hump is on display like a Christmas tree on Christmas Eve! hahaha :rofl: You are bringing attention to a flaw when scrutiny is the last thing you need.

I swear I am one of the last people to make fun of peoples looks- I never do it, because I consider it nasty and mean. BUT- Nicole is such a disagreeable person and so nasty to her subbies and her whole attitude has changed that I find myself having difficulty containing a petty thing such as her looks. I hope I am not going to hell for this- shit I think we're all going to hell LOL- :o :x

Did you all notice during her tutorials or GRWM's, she always without fail cuts the footage of when she contours her nose? Once she is finished with her face, the camera jumps to the next shot and BOOM her nose is contoured. Shifty woman, we are on to you Nicole, we are a crafty lot.

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

Spenderr wrote:Hahahaha CWTA! That screen grab is GOLD. I can always trust that you'll deliver us with some awesome shots of Camel, hehehehe :tu: :D

Doesn't Nicole look like the Tin Man from the Wizard Of Oz? LOL :D I swear she does! Especially the nose with the highlight at the tip. Silly girl, it only emphasises the length of it even more. No Nicole, no. Put down the flaming highlight and stop contouring the sides of your damn schnoz like it's twin peaks lol. This trick of highlighting and contouring is meant for specific needs, Nicole goes to town with the highlight down her nose and on the tip- WRONG. This only outlines and accentuates what you've got. If you have a button nose it'll accent it, if you have a crooked nose, it'll exaggerate it, but if you got the loaded barrel like Camel Queen, that hump is on display like a Christmas tree on Christmas Eve! hahaha :rofl: You are bringing attention to a flaw when scrutiny is the last thing you need.

I swear I am one of the last people to make fun of peoples looks- I never do it, because I consider it nasty and mean. BUT- Nicole is such a disagreeable person and so nasty to her subbies and her whole attitude has changed that I find myself having difficulty containing a petty thing such as her looks. I hope I am not going to hell for this- shit I think we're all going to hell LOL- :o :x

Did you all notice during her tutorials or GRWM's, she always without fail cuts the footage of when she contours her nose? Once she is finished with her face, the camera jumps to the next shot and BOOM her nose is contoured. Shifty woman, we are on to you Nicole, we are a crafty lot.
Well...to be fair, you're not really making fun of her looks, you are making fun of her makeup skills, and since she considers herself to be a makeup guru...I think its more than fair game to comment on! :tu:

Okay...maybe the hump thing was a little bit making fun of her!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wickedbeautyyx
Learner
Learner

Post by Wickedbeautyyx »

Guess whose did a video using boom boom room... Hahaha she wants to be just like Manny. I can't handle her.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”