CrappyBeautyDiva1 General Thread Part 7

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: CrappyBeautyDiva1 General Thread Part 7

Post by Fat Shark »

^ Hilarious. Rent ain't cheap. Enjoy your cardboard box Derp.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Moe77
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Moe77 »

I have this weird feeling that they are being scammed by someone behind the scenes or there is a shady person encouraging them to do this. A while back...I remember her mentioning some guy (brother something) who was encouraging them to be more religious or something along those lines. I remember having this feeling of they're so getting scammed. I dont know why and I dont remember the context. BUT now with this new development I kind of feel like there has to be someone behind the scenes setting them up....maybe to take the blame for tax evasion or something...I dont know...I juat cant imagine them two coming up with this on their own and how she described themselves as "founding members." The weird thing is (and maybe this is why I have this feeling) is that I have met SO many guys who have come out of rehab and now they call themselves preachers. Im like WTF??? Is this some kind of new thing??? I can see one of these guys coming out of rehab and totally scamming the likes of derp and he-derp.

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

Maria, please stop poking your objects when you describe them. It's very annoying.
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

Moe77 wrote:I have this weird feeling that they are being scammed by someone behind the scenes or there is a shady person encouraging them to do this. A while back...I remember her mentioning some guy (brother something) who was encouraging them to be more religious or something along those lines. I remember having this feeling of they're so getting scammed. I dont know why and I dont remember the context. BUT now with this new development I kind of feel like there has to be someone behind the scenes setting them up....maybe to take the blame for tax evasion or something...I dont know...I juat cant imagine them two coming up with this on their own and how she described themselves as "founding members." The weird thing is (and maybe this is why I have this feeling) is that I have met SO many guys who have come out of rehab and now they call themselves preachers. Im like WTF??? Is this some kind of new thing??? I can see one of these guys coming out of rehab and totally scamming the likes of derp and he-derp.

If anything, I bet THEY ARE THE SCAMMERS.

Tax deductions and or free rent if they use their home as a church of sorts...Bubba is too lazy to work so why not "Bring your love for Jesus" and set up shop in the field outside the motel?

WTF these people should be stopped.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

She must be taking notes from Pwincess Jen. lol

I agree that people claim to "find God" in prison. It's actually quite sick that they use religion to scam people but it happens all the time. They were probably looking for someone dumb enough to fall for it. Enter Derp and Cary. lol (I think alot of my skeptecism and questioning is a result of my work. lol)
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

Someone should ask for their non profit tax ID number & check them out...

Begs online, can't pay rent, can't get a real job, finances eye shadow, defaults on cell phones yet giving away free crap at their new "church"....what an insult to real God fearing, law abiding Christians. You can abandon your children then become a founder of a church? I have officially heard it all now....

They are such low life assholes.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

I am going to guess it will be called "HOUSE OF GOD" -DERP BRANCH and will be located in Mesquite or Garland.

If they are lucky in a tool shed or even a garage.
Pop-up campers are also an option.

My apologies to the faithful.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

Just what is hanging off of these hot dogs? :barf: they're from Cary's page from that event he was covering play by play. :rofl:
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

tubhouse
Informer
Informer

Post by tubhouse »

As if hotdogs aren't gross enough on their own...

SassyGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SassyGal »

Princess LushBomb wrote:Image

Just what is hanging off of these hot dogs? :barf: they're from Cary's page from that event he was covering play by play. :rofl:
They look like they hit the grill for a total of 4 seconds and cold as all get out in the middle. Oh yummy, my guts are churning at the thought of eating hot dogs from God cooked courtesy of Pastor Cary and his habitual shopper wife Maria.

For the love of God, what did that Teflon pan ever do to piss them off? There is a reason they make plastic cooking utensils Cary. It's so ya don't eat the Teflon. God help me I am so happy I will never have to turn own a dinner invitation to their house.
Stealin' makeup through chunky chicken wrist swatches.....Craftybeautydiva1

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

LLCNYC wrote:Someone should ask for their non profit tax ID number & check them out...

Begs online, can't pay rent, can't get a real job, finances eye shadow, defaults on cell phones yet giving away free crap at their new "church"....what an insult to real God fearing, law abiding Christians. You can abandon your children then become a founder of a church? I have officially heard it all now....

You should tell her that in the comments of that vid. She needs to hear that like, 50 times a day.

---

Goddamn cary, just boil the damn hot dogs.
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

breakfast-princess wrote:
LLCNYC wrote:Someone should ask for their non profit tax ID number & check them out...

You should tell her that in the comments of that vid. She needs to hear that like, 50 times a day.

---
doing it now :) This is ridiculous.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

I just can't.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

I can't believe she's still squeezing into that Barbie shirt, that thing didn't fit when she bought it three years ago.
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Oh my, this week's planner Wednesday LOL. I cannot believe she scotch taped all that crap to the front of her planner :D

OMG - she's planning a church - Hallelujah! Where is she going to get the money for that anyway. I cannot even see these 2 starting any kind of business - who will do the accounting - scary!

Well, I have to say she's certainly filled that planner up with stuff she's planning on doing ;)

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

Did you all see on the friends of derp thread that they need to move cause the new apartment owner doesn't like bible study (with other stuff) going on there at the motel so now derp & Co. gotta go?

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

JRoc812 wrote:Did you all see on the friends of derp thread that they need to move cause the new apartment owner doesn't like bible study (with other stuff) going on there at the motel so now derp & Co. gotta go?
You think that's why they are planning on starting a church?

JRoc812
Informer
Informer

Post by JRoc812 »

Like LLC said...free rent or tax deductions if the Church has a parsonage

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

JRoc812 wrote:Like LLC said...free rent or tax deductions if the Church has a parsonage
Still would have to do filings with the state and with the IRS though. Which I cannot imagine they can figure out how to do this and you do have to keep books as well.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

They are starting a church so they can live rent free? Is that correct?
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”