GENERAL TheCurrentCustom/Lorraine THREAD Part 2

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: GENERAL TheCurrentCustom/Lorraine THREAD Part 2

Post by Edie »

BlackHearted wrote:A few days ago you should see the baby naked from the waist down while he was having his diaper changed. Good job!

The weird rubbing of everything she comes across has become a pet peeve of mine.

Is she ever going to address her allergies? She's always sucking back snot and sounds gross.

Lispy Lorraine shouldn't have named her baby Felix. FEEELICKSSS, FEEELICKSSS. Ugh.

I'm glad to see her horrible blonde hair and cake face haven't changed.

Her vlogs are beyond boring because she's turned into the most blah person ever.
I forgot about that, but at least Brian is helping to change diapers. I don't remember him doing that at all with their first kid. Sometimes I think she is overly critical of his parenting skills and then other times not so much. He's much more laid back than her.

I agree about the allergies. She's had nose issues for years and snores badly, or so they've said in vlogs.

april peach
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by april peach »

I actually kind of feel badly for her. I don't watch her Current Family videos (I don't really care to see home movies of her kids) but watched a couple of recent videos on her regular channel. She seems so unhappy with herself (no thanks to Brian criticizing her pregnancy body) and kind of depressed. She needs to take it easy on herself, although I have to say that awful bleach blond is not doing her any favors.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

Edie wrote:Well, not editing well and breastfeeding at the same time was a bad idea. Yesterday's vlog video showed her entire breast and nipple.
she should have also cut off the part where Graham is drinking coke in that video :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post by Guest »

april peach wrote:I actually kind of feel badly for her. I don't watch her Current Family videos (I don't really care to see home movies of her kids) but watched a couple of recent videos on her regular channel. She seems so unhappy with herself (no thanks to Brian criticizing her pregnancy body) and kind of depressed. She needs to take it easy on herself, although I have to say that awful bleach blond is not doing her any favors.
I am not necessarily against Brian not thinking her pregnancy body is attractive (we all have our personal preferences, i.e. we are attracted to what we are attracted to), but what I do not understand is why he had to be so 'upfront' w/ her about it. I mean, it's only a temporary state and there is nothing that Lorraine can do to improve it (other than trying to be more physically active or eating healthier while she was expecting). Secondly, she's carrying your child, Brian. Zip it. Did he also think that she would not be insulted? I honestly think that this not a good sign in their marriage if both of them are so hung up on their partner's physical attractiveness and how their own (particularly Lorraine's) physical attractiveness is perceived by the other. Lorraine's "operation: get sexy" is actually kind of disturbing. I can understand wanting to lose weight and get in shape for one's own reasons, but I am not entirely sure if this is the reason behind "get sexy." I can see this marriage dissolving at some point down the road and Lorraine being left to raise Graham and Felix as a single parent. Brian just doesn't seem like he's in it for the long haul.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

It doesn't help that his ex is rail thin, and she's had kids. Plus Lorraine said Brian used to be fat. You'd never be able to tell now... He's a small guy in weight and height.

There aren't many videos of the baby since her boob slip. I think he's losing a lot of his newborn hair.. It's from the way he sleeps on his head, but also from her constantly rubbing it. He's going bald just on that one side. :love2:

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by bbgorilla »

[video][/video]

Felix is a Stanick thru and thru. Hopefully he will turn out like Pete and be cute in a grungy, artist way and not look their dad with his creepy demeanor.

Post by Guest »

bbgorilla wrote:[video][/video]

Felix is a Stanick thru and thru. Hopefully he will turn out like Pete and be cute in a grungy, artist way and not look their dad with his creepy demeanor.
WOAH Lorraine has a massively WIDE nose in this shot!

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

god i miss the old lorraine that just used to run around the US with a new boyfriend each month. that was fun to watch.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

guys, I've been thinking about something, I've been watching her vlogs lately and I think they don't have a lot of money... I mean, they lived with her parents for months, they bought a very modest house, they still don't have a kitchen, Brian does all the jobs/remodelling around the house. she's very far from her friend Tiffany D for example who has had her kitchen done twice since she moved into her new house....

theo16
Learner
Learner

Post by theo16 »

Lorena wrote:guys, I've been thinking about something, I've been watching her vlogs lately and I think they don't have a lot of money... I mean, they lived with her parents for months, they bought a very modest house, they still don't have a kitchen, Brian does all the jobs/remodelling around the house. she's very far from her friend Tiffany D for example who has had her kitchen done twice since she moved into her new house....
i think they have a lot of money, i mean she just bought 2 900 $ dressers for her baby.

Post by Guest »

theo16 wrote:
Lorena wrote:guys, I've been thinking about something, I've been watching her vlogs lately and I think they don't have a lot of money... I mean, they lived with her parents for months, they bought a very modest house, they still don't have a kitchen, Brian does all the jobs/remodelling around the house. she's very far from her friend Tiffany D for example who has had her kitchen done twice since she moved into her new house....
i think they have a lot of money, i mean she just bought 2 900 $ dressers for her baby.
Or they used credit...

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

credit or not... I don't understand her priorities. I would totally sort out my kitchen first of all!

Post by Guest »

Lorena wrote:credit or not... I don't understand her priorities. I would totally sort out my kitchen first of all!
I know, instead of obsessing over making ('quality' makeup that she 'really likes'), operation sexy (fail), and blowing money/credit on a bunch of superficial material crap.

blahblahblahblah
Informer
Informer

Post by blahblahblahblah »

Guys...her blue hair.

[video][/video]

Post by Guest »

blahblahblahblah wrote:Guys...her blue hair.

[video][/video]
She thinks that if people don't say anything then they must hate it?! Okay then. Some might be just indifferent (myself). My opinion from her choice of hair colour is that Lorraine looks like she needs a day job (depending on the employer, Easter egg-coloured hair might be frowned upon) beyond tinkering w/ cheap jewelry and working on 'operation sexy.'

lifeatitsbestx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lifeatitsbestx »

*long post* first time poster here!~

i've watched lorrainey-pie since the beginning~ i remember her very first vlog! i was in high school at the time (i'm 23 now in grad school). i looked up to lorraine as a big sister. i saw a lot of myself in her. fiercely independent, a little superficial, kind of a loner with no friends, a badass, & a little odd x)

over the years i would check up on her here & there just to see what she was
up to, but i just never found her videos to be watchable since she got on the baby-train. ''is it me, or is this just unbelievably boring? is this growing up?'' i thought i was the only one thinking these things.

then i found guru gossip, and realized i wasn't the only one! other people had noticed the same things as me. and it wasn't all trashing, it was discussion. i have the need to discuss these things with other watchers! after watching someone for so long, you do kind of feel like you know them.

side note, i have 2 necklaces from thecurrentcustom that i absolutely love. lorraine is my total style inspiration for trying to dress more grown up/lady like/stylish/professional as a young adult~

idk what’s going on with lorraine these days. i always found the makeup hauls terribly boring and not my thing, but now it seems she shops to fill a void in her life. and the constant changing hair color as a sign she needs a change in her life. does she seem happy with life to you guys? like did her life turn out the way she wanted it to?

lifeatitsbestx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lifeatitsbestx »

haha, maybe not "professional", but more of a grown up, girly style. dresses, jewelry.
i was so used to living in yoga pants & hoodies. anywho, the way she dresses is a step up from me lol x)

Post by Guest »

lifeatitsbestx wrote:*long post* first time poster here!~

i've watched lorrainey-pie since the beginning~ i remember her very first vlog! i was in high school at the time (i'm 23 now in grad school). i looked up to lorraine as a big sister. i saw a lot of myself in her. fiercely independent, a little superficial, kind of a loner with no friends, a badass, & a little odd x)

over the years i would check up on her here & there just to see what she was
up to, but i just never found her videos to be watchable since she got on the baby-train. ''is it me, or is this just unbelievably boring? is this growing up?'' i thought i was the only one thinking these things.

then i found guru gossip, and realized i wasn't the only one! other people had noticed the same things as me. and it wasn't all trashing, it was discussion. i have the need to discuss these things with other watchers! after watching someone for so long, you do kind of feel like you know them.

side note, i have 2 necklaces from thecurrentcustom that i absolutely love. lorraine is my total style inspiration for trying to dress more grown up/lady like/stylish/professional as a young adult~

idk what’s going on with lorraine these days. i always found the makeup hauls terribly boring and not my thing, but now it seems she shops to fill a void in her life. and the constant changing hair color as a sign she needs a change in her life. does she seem happy with life to you guys? like did her life turn out the way she wanted it to?
I personally wouldn't look to Lorraine for fashion inspiration (casual, professional, or otherwise) and her makeup is horrendous, but I am attracted to her necklaces! I remember way back when TiffanyD wore them and really likely them on her also.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

I've never seen someone drop so much money on makeup every month to look so bad. She looks like a bronzed clown in her newest video.

oregongal
Informer
Informer

Post by oregongal »

What a day...Lorrainey pie has moved to lesser gossiped gurus. I love that she's started a family and all but yikes so boring. As long as she's happy I suppose. I do miss the independent Lorraine who travelled around and did whatever she wanted.

Return to “Lorraine Stanick”