What are your thoughts on her ??

Sarakaytreg
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: juicyyyyjas

Post by Sarakaytreg »

I've been watching her for a bit and I'm torn. Girl is ghetto, but I like that she has somewhat new videos. I think her boyfriend is trash and she thinks they're gonna be together forever and get married but Idk. Dude doesn't seem ambitious. She definitely has goals and dreams...he looks like he's about to knock over a gas station.

mmart92
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mmart92 »

I'm obsessed with juicyyyyjas but I agree, I don't think her boyfriend is a winner.

InstagramBrows
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by InstagramBrows »

I like her, but I think she just regurgitates the stuff she hears from other YouTubers. Nothing is original or factual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

I like her but I also think she is fairly unoriginal.

babysav
Talker
Talker

Post by babysav »

you'd think she could do her fucking eyebrows properly seeing as she's had her youtube for a few years. when they're good, they're good. but when they're bad, its all I can focus on :? she never runs a spoolie through the front of them

ledyer
Learner
Learner

Post by ledyer »

i like her tbh

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

I generally like her but some things about her bother me.

1. Her eyebrows. They are god awful. I hate when women paint in their brows like that. Makes you look like a cartoon character.

2. She puts on way too much makeup. She cakes up her foundation and concealer.

3. She's dumb. She can't pronounce simple words at times. Isn't she in college? Girl needs to read more.

4. The way her mouth moves. It's something she can't help but her mouth moves so oddly and it distracts me.

lushmoon13
Talker
Talker

Post by lushmoon13 »

NGL, She was one of my favourite youtubers. She is super down to earth and humble. Her videos about her weight gain were suprising and refreshing. I didn't think she would address it.
Her eyebrows are always super dark though. Her natural eyebrows are nice but she fills them in like mad.

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

I didn't even notice she had gained weight. I think people were being assholes and pointing it out so she addressed it. She's still cute regardless.

happy101_
Debater
Debater

Post by happy101_ »

She’s really pretty but I do agree that her mouth bothers me and sometimes I exit her videos because it annoys me so much. Her weight gain is probably due to the fact that she mostly eats carbs and goes out to eat a lot. I do give her props on her unploading schedule because she goes to school and still manages to be pretty consistent with her videos.

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

She’s really pretty but I do agree that her mouth bothers me and sometimes I exit her videos because it annoys me so much. Her weight gain is probably due to the fact that she mostly eats carbs and goes out to eat a lot. I do give her props on her unploading schedule because she goes to school and still manages to be pretty consistent with her videos.
I feel the same way about her mouth. It just moves so oddly most times and can be distracting.

She's since lost a lot of weight but what's going on with her neck? It almost looks as if she's dealing with thyroid goiter. I think the girl needs to have her thyroids checked out.

I generally like Jas but some things about her annoy me. She graduated college but comes off like a ditz. She'll sometimes struggle reading simple words like neglige or Hieroglyphics. I learned about Hieroglyphics back in junior high. How does she not know this word? She's also messed up on a lot of other simple words and each time it just makes me think she's dumb as dirt. Why don't these gurus look up the damn word and learn how to pronounce it before making themselves look stupid on camera?

juicygossip002
Talker
Talker

Post by juicygossip002 »

I like jas as well and i really value her reccomendations. I love that she is consistent with videos and she reviews affordable products. I just hate when she uploads long as hell videos. Grab a snack? More like breakfast lunch and dinner.
It aint gossip if its da truth

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

I can't be the only one that feels like her channel is the same repetitive crap about trying a $200 full face of makeup. Her content is boring asff and she tries to sound like a stereotypical valley girl. I swear I'm not trying to sound "that way" but you cannot tell me you don't hear it in her voice. She sounds like a bimbo a lot of the time. And she can't cook for SHIT. Every one of her foods/meals in vlogs looked nasty, unflavored, bland, and just garbage looking. And not to mention they're all packaged & canned instead of fresh. Nonetheless, she is an absolute SWEETHEART and I've been watching her since I was 15(her hygiene videos helped me as a teen) but just little things I've beem noticing for a long while now.

watching4fun00
Talker
Talker

Post by watching4fun00 »

Yes!! I've been checking in on this thread to see if anyone would bring it back. I cannot watch her intros cause they have that tone where they like pause after each word and drag on the ends of each word... it's so irritating. I do think she's a kind person but I wish she'd focus on just being herself. At some point she brought up getting fillers and that would really ruin her for me. She could be so refreshing! Just a strong, independent girl from PA thriving doing her own stuff rather than following like everyone else. I hope she doesn't go down that path. I agree she is always doing a full face rather than like reviewing. I like her other like vlog and shop with me videos. But I agree with her cooking, I don't mind watching it but she claims she only eats whole, clean foods.. but a lot of what she eats is processed, which is OK so again stop trying to be something else. I'm still rooting for her!

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Sarakaytreg wrote:
Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:57 pm
I've been watching her for a bit and I'm torn. Girl is ghetto, but I like that she has somewhat new videos. I think her boyfriend is trash and she thinks they're gonna be together forever and get married but Idk. Dude doesn't seem ambitious. She definitely has goals and dreams...he looks like he's about to knock over a gas station.
I'm addressing an old comment here, but how the hell is she ghetto?

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Her cooking grosses me the hell out. Like homegirl spends and devotes a lot of time to makeup when she should be putting it into her culinary skills instead. Food will be with you for life, not the makeup. Everything is packaged, canned, or processed.

watching4fun00
Talker
Talker

Post by watching4fun00 »

Now she's buying like 8 dollar juices that she says have no added sugar but they are still loaded with sugar!! She has no idea anything about nutrition and even though she's lost weight she doesnt look healthy or at all fit.

brookenichole
Talker
Talker

Post by brookenichole »

I'm surprised there's not more on Jasmine. She's showing growing. I see she has 633K followers now.
I gotta give it to her, she's real consistent. She puts out a decent amount of content.
But, what's up with her mouth? She talks out of the side of her mouth. My eyes draw right to it every single time.

watching4fun00
Talker
Talker

Post by watching4fun00 »

Yeah I'm surprised there's not more too... The way she talks is so annoying including her jankity mouth. I remember her saying she never knew she had a lisp until YT comments mentioned "how cute it was".... She cannot speak! It's so weird she wouldn't have known that and tried to do speech therapy when younger or something. Her content is just so repetitive though and her life is so weird so it's odd to watch.

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”