Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoLuFullyLoaded / LoveLaurenElizabeth Part 3

Post by bumble »

calmcoolcollect wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:35 pm
Sorry if I’m late but whatever happened with Lauren and Liza? Anyone know?
I'm also curious about this. Lauren doesn't seem to like or comment on any of Liza's ig posts as she used to do all the time, and vice versa.

jellyfish89
Talker
Talker

Post by jellyfish89 »

bumble wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:29 am
calmcoolcollect wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:35 pm
Sorry if I’m late but whatever happened with Lauren and Liza? Anyone know?
I'm also curious about this. Lauren doesn't seem to like or comment on any of Liza's ig posts as she used to do all the time, and vice versa.
probably like a shay mitchell/sammy (shay's ex assistant) situation. The assistants woke up to how horribly they are treated and GTFO

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

calmcoolcollect wrote:Sorry if I’m late but whatever happened with Lauren and Liza? Anyone know?
FWIW her Linkedin still says she’s the brand coordinator for a Lauren’s company.. although she has 0 connections and probably doesn’t ever go on her account to update it lol.

But also her most recent IG post caption is “never been happier” lol. Doubt it has anything to do w/ Lauren though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leopardmuffin
Debater
Debater

Post by leopardmuffin »

Liza unfollowed Lauren on Instagram but Lauren still follows Liza

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

^^ teaa. Lauren def isn’t going to address it. Didn’t she end up getting a second assistant because Liza was promoted? What ever happened with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Do her and Cameron still spend Christmas apart? They've been together years now and it's not like they're teens, I find it odd he still doesn't go to Chicago with her when she goes? Unless he's there and I missed him.

leopardmuffin
Debater
Debater

Post by leopardmuffin »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:11 am
Do her and Cameron still spend Christmas apart? They've been together years now and it's not like they're teens, I find it odd he still doesn't go to Chicago with her when she goes? Unless he's there and I missed him.
Yes he's on a vacation in Thailand (and possibly other countries near there?) for 2-3 weeks with his family for the holidays. I feel like Lauren is ready to be married already but they don't even live together yet

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

her podcast gets horrible reviews lol everyone thinks shes so annoying which is pretty true

hayleykoko29
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hayleykoko29 »

UseMyCode wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:01 pm
her podcast gets horrible reviews lol everyone thinks shes so annoying which is pretty true
it really is horrible. she just talks about being an influencer and says the most tone deaf privileged shit. she also cannot figure out the audio at all. its really not that hard lol

sno-cap
Learner
Learner

Post by sno-cap »

hayleykoko29 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:49 am
UseMyCode wrote:
it really is horrible. she just talks about being an influencer and says the most tone deaf privileged shit. she also cannot figure out the audio at all. its really not that hard lol
She uploaded an episode addressing this where she dances around some big life changes, any idea what this is?

leopardmuffin
Debater
Debater

Post by leopardmuffin »

sno-cap wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:21 am
hayleykoko29 wrote:
UseMyCode wrote:
She uploaded an episode addressing this where she dances around some big life changes, any idea what this is?
I was trying to figure that out too. It looks like her and Cameron are fine and it sounded like something in LA, not with her family. I feel like it might be something health related or maybe career related that she’s just being dramatic about?

notahater07
Talker
Talker

Post by notahater07 »

What was her podcast "I'm sorry" about? Can't bother to listen to a 30 minute podcast about her complaining again.

murtay
Informer
Informer

Post by murtay »

leopardmuffin wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:07 am
sno-cap wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:21 am
hayleykoko29 wrote:
UseMyCode wrote:
I was trying to figure that out too. It looks like her and Cameron are fine and it sounded like something in LA, not with her family. I feel like it might be something health related or maybe career related that she’s just being dramatic about?
i was so confused listening... i assumed it was about cameron initially since i listened on the subway and couldn't get on instagram. i'm really curious what it could be... not to discredit her mental health, but she's always been pretty transparent about that so i can't imagine it being that

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

i feel like maybe she has an eating disorder

ddiamant
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ddiamant »

I listened to the "i'm sorry" episode and can't really say what it's about lol
just some blablah about "being her real self" and she hasn't been real on the other episodes and last week she had a mental breakdown idk

notahater07
Talker
Talker

Post by notahater07 »

ddiamant wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:54 am
I listened to the "i'm sorry" episode and can't really say what it's about lol
just some blablah about "being her real self" and she hasn't been real on the other episodes and last week she had a mental breakdown idk
Jesus this is getting old. I truly wish her the best and appreciate her raw honesty, but at the same time, it feels like every three months she posts another video about how to bounce back and about her anxiety.

She's never been able to maintain a regular uploading schedule, puts out crappy videos and then complains about it. She always says she's so busy, yet she completely dropped FEEL by LE without even addressing it, is putting out less and less collections with XLE and never posts anything on Youtube besides one boring vlog every two weeks, where she spends all day at home so clearly she's not that busy.

I think she's let LA get to her head and is trying so hard to fit in with her semi-celeb friends (Cassie, Colton, Michelle, Greg, Morning Toast) that she's lost herself. She constantly talks about how she knows she's not as attractive as everyone in LA (heartbreaking to hear, but just shows how superficial LA is) and I just think that she's not surrounding herself with authentic people, although in her mind she has the greatest friends ever.

Post by Guest »

This bitch is really out here suggesting everyone buy a pair of $900 Gucci SLIPPERS because that fucking brand-whore can’t just buy a pair of slippers from target or whatever like everyone else. I’m so tired of her.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I thought it was interesting she wears a necklace with the serenity prayer, I always associate that with recovery.

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:09 pm
I thought it was interesting she wears a necklace with the serenity prayer, I always associate that with recovery.
has she been drinking lately?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I feel like I don't follow her closely enough to notice, but I haven't seen any alcohol in her newest videos I don't think. I don't necessarily think she's not drinking I just thought it was interesting.

Return to “Lauren Elizabeth”