ForeverYours0727 Part 2

shaycovell
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 2

Post by shaycovell »

Andddd her hair is black again. I knew it was coming, she always pins about a million pictures of a hair color before she dyes it again, haha.

Debater
Debater

Post by 007 »

sandyfrink wrote:They look bow legged in those pics...

Would that be considered the ultimate thigh gap?
if you have been working your legs.. it will look bow for a while
thats normal if your legs get used to the new routine
english is my 4th language :love2:

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

shaycovell wrote:Andddd her hair is black again. I knew it was coming, she always pins about a million pictures of a hair color before she dyes it again, haha.
Finally had a good hair dresser with great technique, and then she decides to go back to black. She must have wasted a lot of money, freehand colouring generally isn't cheap.

Why doesn't she ever get her extensions blended in either? She obviously takes pride in her hair but her extensions look stupid and tacky.

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by nailpolishaddict »

Eh in a couple of days she will complain how in her hair tutorials you can't really see a braid because her hair is too dark. I liked her better with dark hair and I thought she was done with this hairstylist who obviously didn't blend her extensions in well

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

jtbi98 wrote:
shaycovell wrote:Andddd her hair is black again. I knew it was coming, she always pins about a million pictures of a hair color before she dyes it again, haha.
Finally had a good hair dresser with great technique, and then she decides to go back to black. She must have wasted a lot of money, freehand colouring generally isn't cheap.

Why doesn't she ever get her extensions blended in either? She obviously takes pride in her hair but her extensions look stupid and tacky.
I agree, she totally wasted her money. I know from experience Balayage highlights are NOT cheap and it's so time consuming to get done too. Then she just goes back to the same crappy salon instead of her awesome new stylist? I guess she figured all-over color is a no-brainer so why not go somewhere cheaper. But wow, I'm surprised. I was happy for her when she finally seemed to find her perfect stylist because I was so happy when that happened for me and have been going to the same stylist for 3 years now.

This girl just can't stick with a decision sometimes and seems to have no regard for budgeting her money. Ugh!

I thought it was really thoughtful of her to color her hair in a way that would show up better in hair tutorials but wow she just went straight back to dark, one-dimensional hair... I saw a lot of comments in Instagram from people saying they missed her dark hair, I wonder if that influenced her at all. Plus she's only done like one or two hair tutorials since then.

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

omg you're right, she did! that's hilarious! :rofl:

Also, the new stylist who did her balayage highlights follows her vlog channel so she will probably see that her hard work was just erased by a less talented stylist ... awkward!

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Did she say why she decided to go back to dark?

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

She has some serious insecurities. Who wears their extensions to the gym...let alone a gym in their basement....? Gross.. #baffled she was also wearing them on the previous vlog running outside with the dog. They don't look good so please put them away!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poms123
Learner
Learner

Post by Poms123 »

So I'm a first time commenter here but this has been driving me CRAZY.

Has anyone noticed how swollen, slightly frozen the left side of Kayleigh's mouth has been for a little while now?

I just want to make sure I didn't miss something! I looked back on the older vlogs and her mouth wasn't like that before- did something happen? Maybe I missed it in a vlog?

Thanks xo

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

This girl annoys me for a few reasons. I like her but sometimes I just want to knock some sense into her. Her hair extensions look bad. She spent money(probably a lot) on a new stylist that took the time and effort to highlight her hair, which looked nice btw. Then like a week later she dyes it back to black? How rude to that stylist. Then she complains about how her hair doesn't grow and it stays the same length. Every time she goes to the hair salon they cut it. Well of course it's not gonna grow you dingbat! You're cutting all the new growth. If she didn't cut it so much she could let it grow and throw the extensions away. They look really tacky. Like you can obviously tell she has them on. She needs to blend them. Another thing is..her nails. They look SOOO tacky. They make her hands look gross because she's got that 90s acrylic thing going on. She should just do a regular manicure with her real nails and if her nails are too short then get a different shape, please. Don't get them so boxy. I like the girl but some of the things she does just annoy me so much. I want to knock some sense into her. And I just hate how submissive she is to Matt. Grow a back bone girl. All she does is follow him, and wait for him at home. Their vlogs are so boring I don't even watch anymore. I see one or two here and there and every time I feel like I didn't miss anything. It's always the same thing. Their idea of a date is tanger outlets.

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

Hustler678 wrote:This girl annoys me for a few reasons. I like her but sometimes I just want to knock some sense into her. Her hair extensions look bad. She spent money(probably a lot) on a new stylist that took the time and effort to highlight her hair, which looked nice btw. Then like a week later she dyes it back to black? How rude to that stylist. Then she complains about how her hair doesn't grow and it stays the same length. Every time she goes to the hair salon they cut it. Well of course it's not gonna grow you dingbat! You're cutting all the new growth. If she didn't cut it so much she could let it grow and throw the extensions away. They look really tacky. Like you can obviously tell she has them on. She needs to blend them. Another thing is..her nails. They look SOOO tacky. They make her hands look gross because she's got that 90s acrylic thing going on. She should just do a regular manicure with her real nails and if her nails are too short then get a different shape, please. Don't get them so boxy. I like the girl but some of the things she does just annoy me so much. I want to knock some sense into her. And I just hate how submissive she is to Matt. Grow a back bone girl. All she does is follow him, and wait for him at home. Their vlogs are so boring I don't even watch anymore. I see one or two here and there and every time I feel like I didn't miss anything. It's always the same thing. Their idea of a date is tanger outlets.
OMG I know... she's been taking Hairfinity or whatever those hair growth supplements all the beauty gurus take these days. I'm like seriously, I doubt all these young girls have hair growth problems. They are just impatient and gullible thinking some supplement will make their hair grow so much faster. I have long hair and I like it that way, I never get a trim. I let my hair grow to my bellybutton at most, then cut about 4 inches off to boob-length, then just don't cut it at all until the 4 inches grows back again. And it grows 1 inch per month so it's back in no time. I don't think trims are necessary unless you have issues with split ends. Just a waste of money really. Seriously, I know she spent at least $200-300+ on those highlights she just got rid of a few weeks later.

I think she is super insecure, everyone tells her she looks like a bombshell with dark hair (a la Megan Fox I guess) so I think that's why she went back to it. I have seen countless people tell her to get her hair extensions cut at the salon to blend with her hair. I saw my hairstylist sell extensions to a woman and she told her if she wants to come back to cut it to blend with her hair that would be FREE! And this is a fancy salon that doesn't really do stuff for free. I don't think she got the extensions from a salon but I'm sure it would be super cheap to blend them with her hair. I hate the acrylic nails too, such an old lady look, leave that to Matt's mom! Or just go to lunch with her or find some other bonding time besides the nail salon.

Sierradanielle27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sierradanielle27 »

gossiplurker wrote:
Hustler678 wrote:This girl annoys me for a few reasons. I like her but sometimes I just want to knock some sense into her. Her hair extensions look bad. She spent money(probably a lot) on a new stylist that took the time and effort to highlight her hair, which looked nice btw. Then like a week later she dyes it back to black? How rude to that stylist. Then she complains about how her hair doesn't grow and it stays the same length. Every time she goes to the hair salon they cut it. Well of course it's not gonna grow you dingbat! You're cutting all the new growth. If she didn't cut it so much she could let it grow and throw the extensions away. They look really tacky. Like you can obviously tell she has them on. She needs to blend them. Another thing is..her nails. They look SOOO tacky. They make her hands look gross because she's got that 90s acrylic thing going on. She should just do a regular manicure with her real nails and if her nails are too short then get a different shape, please. Don't get them so boxy. I like the girl but some of the things she does just annoy me so much. I want to knock some sense into her. And I just hate how submissive she is to Matt. Grow a back bone girl. All she does is follow him, and wait for him at home. Their vlogs are so boring I don't even watch anymore. I see one or two here and there and every time I feel like I didn't miss anything. It's always the same thing. Their idea of a date is tanger outlets.
OMG I know... she's been taking Hairfinity or whatever those hair growth supplements all the beauty gurus take these days. I'm like seriously, I doubt all these young girls have hair growth problems. They are just impatient and gullible thinking some supplement will make their hair grow so much faster. I have long hair and I like it that way, I never get a trim. I let my hair grow to my bellybutton at most, then cut about 4 inches off to boob-length, then just don't cut it at all until the 4 inches grows back again. And it grows 1 inch per month so it's back in no time. I don't think trims are necessary unless you have issues with split ends. Just a waste of money really.
I agree. I let my hair grow down to my butt and then cut it off. A friend who won't stop cutting her hair can't understand why her hair won't grow. I don't get trims and don't use hair dye and it goes faster than I can manage lol

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

sandyfrink wrote:Did she say why she decided to go back to dark?
Not really, she just said she missed her dark hair and it feels more natural to her. Although I'm pretty sure her natural color is closer to what her highlighted hair was. I'm wondering if she didn't have extensions to match her highlighted hair and maybe that's why she went back to dark? Because she has been wearing her extensions non-stop since she got her dark hair back.

I don't get all these young girls wearing hair extensions all the time, it's so tacky, like who cares if your hair is only shoulder length, as long as it's healthy and looks good. It just adds another layer of fake-ness in addition to the fake nails, false lashes and tons of makeup. I agree with what someone else posted that it's so weird she works out with her extensions in, I was watching that and thinking gross, she's getting sweat all over her extensions, I wonder how often she washes them. lol.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

gossiplurker wrote:
OMG I know... she's been taking Hairfinity or whatever those hair growth supplements all the beauty gurus take these days. I'm like seriously, I doubt all these young girls have hair growth problems. They are just impatient and gullible thinking some supplement will make their hair grow so much faster. I have long hair and I like it that way, I never get a trim. I let my hair grow to my bellybutton at most, then cut about 4 inches off to boob-length, then just don't cut it at all until the 4 inches grows back again. And it grows 1 inch per month so it's back in no time. I don't think trims are necessary unless you have issues with split ends. Just a waste of money really. Seriously, I know she spent at least $200-300+ on those highlights she just got rid of a few weeks later.

I think she is super insecure, everyone tells her she looks like a bombshell with dark hair (a la Megan Fox I guess) so I think that's why she went back to it. I have seen countless people tell her to get her hair extensions cut at the salon to blend with her hair. I saw my hairstylist sell extensions to a woman and she told her if she wants to come back to cut it to blend with her hair that would be FREE! And this is a fancy salon that doesn't really do stuff for free. I don't think she got the extensions from a salon but I'm sure it would be super cheap to blend them with her hair. I hate the acrylic nails too, such an old lady look, leave that to Matt's mom! Or just go to lunch with her or find some other bonding time besides the nail salon.
Ha! Same here! My hair is really long, it was up to my belly and I just cut it boob length as well. Maybe that's why he complaining bothers me. Because I just let my hair be and it grows. When people get trims they cut off like an inch or more. So they are cutting off any new growth because those people usually get them frequently. I don't do trims unless I actually SEE split ends or it feels dry which it isn't really because I don't dye my hair as much as Kayleigh does. Those hairfinity pills are just a ploy to get people to spend a lot of money when it's simply just vitamins and biotin. It's all in their heads. I mean hair doesn't grow over night anyway, it's not supposed to. Her hair has been the same length as a video she did last year. Lol Anyway the girl is nutso. She definitely does not look like Megan Fox. She IS pretty so I don't know why she has insecurity issues like that. She looks more like Sofia Vergara to me. Just a bit. I think lighter hair works better on her. Like the chestnut brown thing she had going on before, with sliiiight highlights. Not overdoing it.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

So she posted a vlog today about bring stressed that she gets nothing done. I really don't think a lot of these youtubers could handle real jobs or school where they are actually expected to work 8 or more hours in a day and organise themselves around that.

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

Poms123 wrote:So I'm a first time commenter here but this has been driving me CRAZY.

Has anyone noticed how swollen, slightly frozen the left side of Kayleigh's mouth has been for a little while now?

I just want to make sure I didn't miss something! I looked back on the older vlogs and her mouth wasn't like that before- did something happen? Maybe I missed it in a vlog?

Thanks xo

I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it lol but she mentioned it in the last vlog I see. She said it's a swollen something...idk what it's called. I'm guessing she reads here because she mentioned it. But yeah I hadn't even noticed it lol she said she's had it for like 3 weeks

Lahvit
Debater
Debater

Post by Lahvit »

I can't stand her "I'm so hot" posts on instagram. She just posted one about not being used to wearing neon yellow but she's showing her abs and ass. She's so narcissistic, I'm really sick of her. Yes you're pretty, do you really need to post pictures like that so frequently?

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Her hair is already so faded since she got it dyed dark again. That hair stylist really sucks.

And what was up with that stressed out video. She really doesn't have much to be stressed out about. She is always behind on vlogs, she barely uploads on her beauty channel and she literally has nothing else going on.

Sierradanielle27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sierradanielle27 »

I'm sorry but what is she so stressed about? She doesn't have a job or school yet still can't manage her YouTube channel. What does she do all day?

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

I'm just wondering because I think she's already at a good weight ( she said she's 109 right? ) but what is her motive for working out so much? I thought it was to lose a few lbs which she did already, actually she lost a lot. So is she going to be body competing or something? Don't know if this was discussed before or she mentioned it. I think she should tone it down, the weight lifting I mean. It makes a female look a bit masculine imo. Have you ever seen those women that compete and look like men? Their faces change as well, from all the lifting. They all start to look alike. I think she's doing it a bit much. Sorry, I just think a woman should look like a woman. Feminine and curvy. If she just stopped lifting so much her body would even out and look a bit more feminine. I think cardio is good though, it doesn't make the body look too bulky. Her legs are already big imo, does she want them bigger? I'm just wondering.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”