Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Vloggingblonde/zarbeauty

Post by Ejabarnes123 »

NoelleM wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:57 pm
His name is Rowan and the announcement video was 50 seconds ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably not even his real name if they don’t use their own names.

giraffe
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by giraffe »

Ejabarnes123 wrote:
NoelleM wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:57 pm
His name is Rowan and the announcement video was 50 seconds ImageImage

Probably not even his real name if they don’t use their own names.
That’s what I thought!

lindseyv06
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lindseyv06 »

I really wonder how she keeps up her appearance in Switzerland, like her eyelashes and her hair, she always looks '' perfect '' I also wonder if she uses a filter or her eyelashes are just that thick because of extentions.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Gemstone21
Learner
Learner

Post by Gemstone21 »

lindseyv06 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:00 am
I really wonder how she keeps up her appearance in Switzerland, like her eyelashes and her hair, she always looks '' perfect '' I also wonder if she uses a filter or her eyelashes are just that thick because of extentions.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Zar just prioritises looking perfect as the most important thing. In all these years I have been watching her she has NEVER vlogged without makeup. That is worrying if she cant be comfortable with herself. I honestly thought that after having the baby she might relax a bit on the whole "perfect" look, but sadly she is the same. She wrote in the comments that she had eyelash extensions. She is literally wearing a full face of makeup and curled her hair, most mums go bare face and hair up for practical reasons, especially with a long labor. I remember ages ago I wrote a comment that they should get a new camera as the quality is blurry and she said to me that she agreed it was time for an upgrade. She went and bought the exact same camera, as a newer model was too clear and must of showed too many wrinkles, she likes the blurry look.

browniesandkittens
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by browniesandkittens »

I used to kind of like this girl. Her son is very cute, but I guess being his mom is now her only personality trait.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

I totally forgot she existed wow I just checked her YouTube channel, their baby is adorable!!! :love2: And I'm not that into babies but he is so cute.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

Dead thread grave digging update: :D

Proper mom now, 2 kids, still boring vlogs, and her fake lips are starting to look scary:

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

She's 32 now, 33 in May 2022

Gemstone21
Learner
Learner

Post by Gemstone21 »

It’s really sad but they are going through a divorce. Ares hasn’t been seen or mentioned in months. She no longer wears her rings and ignores every comment about it. To think they have been together for 10 plus years and have two kids. In one of the most recent vlogs, Lyla said are we at mummy or daddy’s house. Zar has also lost a lot of weight, last time she was like that was before the wedding. It must be a very difficult time for them and makes me think how it happened when their relationship seemed so perfect.

Zar also got a job in a local hospital. Not sure what she is doing as she has no medical qualifications but probably admin or a porter. It will do her good to be out of the house and contributing to society. I still can’t believe they are no longer together. I think the best thing would be to finally tell the truth as it’s now impossible to hide.

motoringv8
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by motoringv8 »

How do you know they are going through a divorce? Yes, Ares hasn't been seen much, but neither has she actually. She has vlogged very little over the last two or three months.
They actually live only a couple of blocks from me. I have seen them both out and about a couple of times recently.

Gemstone21
Learner
Learner

Post by Gemstone21 »

Considering she would show Ares all the time and mention him, it’s very suspicious that she has gone from one extreme to the other. Just like the rings, she never took them off and now she hasn't been seen wearing them in months. It also definitely looks like they live in two different houses now. Maybe they split amicably and are co parenting in a mature way that’s best for the kids. They could also be going through a tough patch and don’t want to say their “status” as they might not be sure themselves? Who knows! I know that if their relationship was fine she would 100% say so to people constantly commenting asking if they are still together. There is no way she would stay quiet with all this speculation unless some of it if not all of it is true.

She is working hard doing nights in hospital, not sure what exactly as she hasn’t said her job role. Good for them to put the kids first and be amicable with each other. I have no idea what Ares is doing but he might be looking after the kids when Zar works and probably looking for work too.

motoringv8
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by motoringv8 »

My point was you were only speculating. You don't know any of this for a fact.

Gemstone21
Learner
Learner

Post by Gemstone21 »

Yeah I never claimed any of it was fact😄 There is no denying that my observations have happened, make of it what you will

Suemike2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Suemike2 »

She lies by omission. I would love to know the real truth about what happened with her and her 'perfect husband/life'. I'm guessing he cheating and/or wanted out. Thoughts?

Gemstone21
Learner
Learner

Post by Gemstone21 »

I think he just had enough, couples can drift and it can be years of slowly getting further and further apart. When you have young kids it’s very common to put them first and forget about the marriage. I must admit they did seem perfect, always smiling, touching and laughing. She would always brag about him on socials. Notice how every year she has done a happy anniversary post on Instagram (July 7th) and this year absolutely nothing! Zar would always wear her wedding rings, they cost a bomb and she was always so proud of them so I think that’s the biggest clue something is up. She deleted loads of videos that referenced baby no 3. We all know Zar wanted 3-4 kids and after Ares ended things with her she must of been upset that will not happen and deleted them all. They seem to be co parenting well as they still meet to share childcare and do the occasional family activity. Must be so strange if one of them moves on with someone else. I think Ares had all his family in Switzerland and a dream Ice hockey career, not to mention a huge house he custom built her and she still wasn’t happy and made them move back to Canada. That was the main reason he built resentment towards her, who knows what other details there may be? I just wish she would address the situation to put an end to all the speculation. She only has to say we are no longer together and to respect their privacy! Her last vlog was called “life update” even though no update was given. She loves to do clickbait and has realised that’s what people really want to see.

Suemike2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Suemike2 »

She manipulates her audience with clickbait titles and that annoying sing-song voice. She doesn't think twice about exploiting her beautiful children for content. And like I already said, she lies by omission. I do believe that if she thought it would get her views, she would tell the whole story, but seems to think that being coy and not forthcoming makes her more mysterious and attractive. It's irritating.

Whatever happened seemed to happen pretty quickly. Not too long ago, they were posting about how he was working for her clothing company (stupid hats). Maybe soon after they moved to Canada? Maybe it's as simple as she wanted to stay in Canada and he wanted to be in Switzerland. It seems that he is in Switzerland now.

I don't know why she bugs me so much. I think because she is just so fake.

Gemstone21
Learner
Learner

Post by Gemstone21 »

I think the reason she hasn’t told us the truth is because she always has to have this image of perfection. In all these years she hasn’t once shown her face without her hair and makeup done. She also pretends she is blonde when we all know she is ginger. Hence why her kids both have red hair and so does her dad😄 If you look up Sara Mckim and Tim Deegan you can find what she looked like before her boob job and lip filler. She never mentions it but it is obvious.

Zar said that Ares has a new job now and he looks after the kids sometimes so he is presumably still in Canada. I remember all her clickbait titles, especially about constantly being pregnant! She just loves a secret and all the attention/speculation it creates

Suemike2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Suemike2 »

Gemstone21 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:50 am
I think the reason she hasn’t told us the truth is because she always has to have this image of perfection. In all these years she hasn’t once shown her face without her hair and makeup done. She also pretends she is blonde when we all know she is ginger. Hence why her kids both have red hair and so does her dad😄 If you look up Sara Mckim and Tim Deegan you can find what she looked like before her boob job and lip filler. She never mentions it but it is obvious.

Zar said that Ares has a new job now and he looks after the kids sometimes so he is presumably still in Canada. I remember all her clickbait titles, especially about constantly being pregnant! She just loves a secret and all the attention/speculation it creates
I didn't realize he was in Canada. I thought he was in Switzerland. Didn't she recently take a trip to Switzerland? He was in that vlog (when they went to the petting zoo).

I did see some photo's when she was with Deegan. She looks like a totally different person. I think the lips changed the look of her whole face. There is no question, she is beautiful. But she is just so vapid!

Gemstone21
Learner
Learner

Post by Gemstone21 »

They all went to Switzerland together, their last trip together. As far as I’m aware he lives in Canada as he has his own place and shares lots of the childcare. They also do some family stuff sometimes so he must be near. Must be very hard for him to be away from his family and now living on his own in another country.

Another thing I don’t understand is why she won’t address what her job is? We are not asking for any personal info but just a basic job role description as that seems to be all she posts about. Zar has no medical training which means she must be a porter or some kind of help with patients? With the amount of steps she is doing my guess is porter. I do worry about her loosing so much weight. She eats like a rabbit, constantly showing little bags of carrots and celery with humus for lunch! Don’t they do any hot food in the cafeteria?

Suemike2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Suemike2 »

Gemstone21 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:33 am
They all went to Switzerland together, their last trip together. As far as I’m aware he lives in Canada as he has his own place and shares lots of the childcare. They also do some family stuff sometimes so he must be near. Must be very hard for him to be away from his family and now living on his own in another country.

Another thing I don’t understand is why she won’t address what her job is? We are not asking for any personal info but just a basic job role description as that seems to be all she posts about. Zar has no medical training which means she must be a porter or some kind of help with patients? With the amount of steps she is doing my guess is porter. I do worry about her loosing so much weight. She eats like a rabbit, constantly showing little bags of carrots and celery with humus for lunch! Don’t they do any hot food in the cafeteria?
yeah. from the way she described her experience with a dead body, it seemed pretty clear that she is a transporter of some sort (in her latest youtube video). wonder who stays with the kids while she is working? The dad probably?

Return to “zarbeauty”