Gay or Asian fetish???

RMORMO-SleepsNoMore
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gay or Asian fetish???

Post by RMORMO-SleepsNoMore »

I kind of think ape and justine turkey basted ape on their own and thats how she got pregnant, and it is essentially an arranged marriage, but they do care for eachother.
.....loving you is really hard....

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Gonna use this thread to post these questionable pics of Justin...compiled from the YT vid Jess made for him http://tinyurl.com/no4ww7g

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

CanadianChica wrote:
JenLizama wrote:
sha1234 wrote: Honestly looked like Justine was going to wear this dress... Image
He looks so gay in this picture lol

LOL I was thinking the EXACT same thing.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

He is both gay and has an asian fetish.

isitme
Learner
Learner

Post by isitme »

All suffering is bad, but there are levels. Being black and being gay are in no way related or comparable.

I don't think Justin has an Asian fetish at all. I think the premise for a lot of his decisions are WWMPFD (what would my Pervy father do). It's my understanding that Justine was primarily with his Pervy father and Susan, whereas Jessica was with Sharon. Pervy seems to have anger issues that we have seen covertly and I've noticed that Justin may be scared of his father in some respects. Such as not accepting if Justin were to come out to him. I've wondered before how awkward it just have been to Susan that Justin married another Fillipino. There was a vlog where Justin said they looked similar and she seemed as uncomfortable as I was to watch it. He's trying to emulate his father. Most of the places they have holidayed have been in Asia. Come to find out David used to take Justin there to get Thai massages. It's all learned behaviour down to the brief flashes of anger. I believe Justin is definitely gay from observing this family for a long time. I could go deeper in explanation about the role he plays in their marriage, what I think he desires, how this is all derived from the inability to be himself with David, how and why the relationship drastically changed once April fave birth, etc. let me know if you'd want me to go there. But my answer to this thread is simply Justin is gay and everything he does is to appease his Pervy father - including his Asian wife. And there are where his true frustrations lie.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

isitme wrote:I don't think Justin has an Asian fetish at all. I think the premise for a lot of his decisions are WWMPFD (what would my Pervy father do).
I couldn't agree MORE! I was a nanny for a Korean woman and her FLAMING GAY husband. It was the oddest relationship I've ever seen.
It's my understanding that Justine was primarily with his Pervy father and Susan
Yes, you’re correct. I think he went to live there when he was 12, right? Those are the puberty years for a boy. Very influential.
Pervy seems to have anger issues that we have seen covertly and I've noticed that Justin may be scared of his father in some respects.
SOME anger issues?? Covert? LOL I’m teasin you, but you KNOW that both Pervy D and Gay Justin can flip out in a skinny minute. In the vlog of David’s birthday, David was really tired at the end when they were cleaning up and he snapped at Justine and they all nervously laughed. I think David acts like a grown baby.

We saw Justine flip out on the recent vlog Fleek when Justine got angry at April and made all of those over exaggerated faces. Which makes me wonder this: why didn’t they edit that out?? They have the capacity. I’d NEVER include my angry facial expressions in a vlog like that. He does this shit on purpose.
He's trying to emulate his father. Most of the places they have holidayed have been in Asia. Come to find out David used to take Justin there to get Thai massages.
I wonder if Pervy D hired an Asian prostitute to “make Justin a man”.
It's all learned behaviour down to the brief flashes of anger.
You are correct!!!
I believe Justin is definitely gay from observing this family for a long time. I could go deeper in explanation about the role he plays in their marriage, what I think he desires, how this is all derived from the inability to be himself with David, how and why the relationship drastically changed once April gave birth, etc. let me know if you'd want me to go there. And there are where his true frustrations lie.
Yes, talk more about that. I’m interested in hearing your opinion.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

This is the Fleek vlog I was referring to. Start at 5:11

His facial expressions are terrifying.

msfleur
Learner
Learner

Post by msfleur »

I wonder if Sharon and Jessica know Justin is heavily influenced by Pervy D and therefore in denial and closeted. That may be why they aren't a fan of April to begin with. And then her gold digging and stupidity don't help.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

msfleur wrote:I wonder if Sharon and Jessica know Justin is heavily influenced by Pervy D and therefore in denial and closeted. That may be why they aren't a fan of April to begin with. And then her gold digging and stupidity don't help.
I've often wondered how Sharon reacted when he brought April home to meet her and Jessica. They were probably rolling their eyes. Like father like son. I also wonder if Sharon and Susan get along. Susan seems like a very nice lady. I'm guessing they're cordial to each other.

jehhknees
Informer
Informer

Post by jehhknees »

isitme wrote:All suffering is bad, but there are levels. Being black and being gay are in no way related or comparable.

I don't think Justin has an Asian fetish at all. I think the premise for a lot of his decisions are WWMPFD (what would my Pervy father do). It's my understanding that Justine was primarily with his Pervy father and Susan, whereas Jessica was with Sharon. Pervy seems to have anger issues that we have seen covertly and I've noticed that Justin may be scared of his father in some respects. Such as not accepting if Justin were to come out to him. I've wondered before how awkward it just have been to Susan that Justin married another Fillipino. There was a vlog where Justin said they looked similar and she seemed as uncomfortable as I was to watch it. He's trying to emulate his father. Most of the places they have holidayed have been in Asia. Come to find out David used to take Justin there to get Thai massages. It's all learned behaviour down to the brief flashes of anger. I believe Justin is definitely gay from observing this family for a long time. I could go deeper in explanation about the role he plays in their marriage, what I think he desires, how this is all derived from the inability to be himself with David, how and why the relationship drastically changed once April fave birth, etc. let me know if you'd want me to go there. But my answer to this thread is simply Justin is gay and everything he does is to appease his Pervy father - including his Asian wife. And there are where his true frustrations lie.
Yes! Get deeper into this. I'm interested.
So gay I can't even think straight (;

[[Dat Mexican-Filipino Chick]]

sodisappoint
Informer
Informer

Post by sodisappoint »

isitme wrote: I don't think Justin has an Asian fetish at all. I think the premise for a lot of his decisions are WWMPFD (what would my Pervy father do). It's my understanding that Justine was primarily with his Pervy father and Susan, whereas Jessica was with Sharon. Pervy seems to have anger issues that we have seen covertly and I've noticed that Justin may be scared of his father in some respects. Such as not accepting if Justin were to come out to him. I've wondered before how awkward it just have been to Susan that Justin married another Fillipino. There was a vlog where Justin said they looked similar and she seemed as uncomfortable as I was to watch it. He's trying to emulate his father. Most of the places they have holidayed have been in Asia. Come to find out David used to take Justin there to get Thai massages. It's all learned behaviour down to the brief flashes of anger. I believe Justin is definitely gay from observing this family for a long time. I could go deeper in explanation about the role he plays in their marriage, what I think he desires, how this is all derived from the inability to be himself with David, how and why the relationship drastically changed once April fave birth, etc. let me know if you'd want me to go there. But my answer to this thread is simply Justin is gay and everything he does is to appease his Pervy father - including his Asian wife. And there are where his true frustrations lie.
DING DING DING! We have a winner!

Spot on. :tu:
Image Image Image

isitme
Learner
Learner

Post by isitme »

Okay, lets delve deeper into why these people (namely Justin) became to be the fucked up messes they are now.
This is all my opinion, but through observation of them.

This is dedicated to laffing because she has gone through a lot, but is still able to see through the BS. :)

To my understanding, Pervy and Sharon divorced when Justin was about 12 years old and then Pervy married Susan when Justin was about 13. This suggests to me that either David cheated or... yup, that's it, David cheated on Sharon. And Susan was quickly brought into the picture.
Now, please no one take offence but we all know there are men out there who have fetishized certain groups of women. They like Asian women, or African American women, or Latino women, but due to social pressure's, they first get with a woman of their own race to have children of their own race, to raise that family, and then later in life go back to their true desires without consequences. This appears to be how David did it. Hopefully that will give an idea of someone's true beliefs about race. Because, I have not seen David have any Asian male friends or social circle outside of Susan's family, so this is not about enjoying a culture, this about fetishizing the women only from that culture.

So, Justin and Jessica were split for the most part to their parents. No idea why this was done, but I can imagine that David wanted to keep his son to make him a man (since we understand his view on what women are for). It was at Justin's own detriment that he stayed with his father. It is apparent from pictures of a young Justin that he was effeminate, in the least the least so David must have tried to "man" him up. David set a standard of what manhood was for Justin and that didn't include Justin's personal interests or predispositions including his passion for singing. Justin himself said he's very thankful that his father discouraged his music interest and would support him to study engineering and such. He even fire Justin from working for him when Justin came back home one day having pierced one ear. :cheer:
Manhood, included getting Thai massages for a 14 year old Justin to familiarize himself with Asian women which his father held quite high. Justin only knew Asian women as a prototype for a prospective girlfriend/wife, and would live the dream straight away unlike his father who waited to raise his family first. Justin sometimes puts down women and their roles. Despite having an intelligent mother and a sister who works he can't seem to shake David's upbringing.

Now here we have April who wants to move up in the world and that includes getting a white man that signifies success in her mind, and a man with prospects that can fund her desire of being a housewife an overall commercial consumer because things make her complete and not personal development. Now, there's nothing at all wrong with internet dating but I think it's fair to say people who pursue such are not always confident in their social skills. Chances are, Justin was seeking an Asian woman online that David would approve.

April says that when she met Justin, they did not kiss for six months, why was that? Was she a respectable catholic, was she not really attracted to Justine and weighing her options or bracing herself? That Justin was obsessed with her but she was too busy with school an work to give him time. So why the complete 180? Justin met a woman shorter than him #1. And one that was giving him the time of day #2, he need to lock this down to get the pressure off his back. April explained that the way she moved in with Justin was after she's had an argument with her father. So they started their lives together out of Aprils necessity, this is the theme of their relationship going forward. She lost all sense of personal independence and it became part of her job to make Justin feel needed, even for the minute things that she lost herself all together. By trying to fool Justin, she also fooled (and lost) herself. Justin ended up being the sole provider while April tried to achieve something online that she never got in real life (popularity) through youtube. Aprils youtube channel was seen as a hobby and there was an understanding of their roles. She was happy at this time.

Justin behaved as he felt a man should behave, which includes being controlling of April an being passive aggressive and fake is just learned behavior from having to suppress his real sexuality in the first place. April was happy to go along with this since Justin was still keeping up his end of the bargain of being the provider. Going on holidays (mostly to Asia), etc. Justin felt his behavior towards April was an integral part of being a man learned from his Pervy father. He even pretends to enjoy sports or drink beer for these exact reasons. He was so happy to keep telling us that within one week, he made April pregnant with his super sperm (and not the truth which is that Loam was not actually planned for at that time) and the fact that Loam was a boy locked it down. He is fully a man. And he doesn't need to prove much else anymore. Except to his father like when David got on a motorcycle and Justin asked him if he felt like a man. What Justin was really asking David is "Hey dad, are these in the parameters of manhood? If I did this, would you think it was manly? I still need your reassurance dad!"

He can be his real (effeminate) self around his mother and sister who appear to be more accepting, although his chauvinist tendencies still come up around them as exampled when he didn't take his mums advice to take the hood off Liam who was sweating from being overheated, and other examples. He enjoys being able to do things he can't do in Pervy's presence. Like such:

April never found Justin attractive (maybe a bit more when he lost weight) but she had her own goals namely, to not be financially responsible, to have a husband and have a child by 30. So they both wanted a child, but for their own separate reasons. When April fell pregnant, Justin felt completed as a man, he was getting his baby as a testament to it. He felt great being relied on by taking her to numerous and some pointless doctors visits jeopardizing his job (his end of the bargain) and eventually lost that job. Meanwhile, April kept up her end of the bargain, and more, since her youtube channel was actually more than a hobby and making some money for them. This did NOT make Justin feel like a man. How could she have done that without him? Well, he was going to jump in on an already established channel and "edit" and do "business stuff" to feel like this new endeavor was not create by April only, but it was a product of both of their work.

After April gave birth, their dynamic changed. April, now had what she really wanted. A half white child she could give all her affections to. Justine realized now, that April was actually his wife and not just his sexy play thing. She was bigger and he had to deal with it. She was balding and he had to deal with it. She was sexless and he just had to deal with it. April's resentment for Justin for dropping his end of the bargain and jumping on her youtube bandwagon while managing her (read, being controlling) was showing. That's why she exaggerated the pain of the c-section for so long, that's why she was in no rush to lose weight, that's why she was quite happy to show her balding spots, that's why she wants to sit in the backseat of the car and that's why she's put her whole meaning of life on Liam now, and none on Justin, who still feels quite entitled at this point, who still despises her at times even when he knows he's doing nothing for the household, probably because he knows doing nothing for the house hold.

Justine needs April to get skinny again (preferably before October, for obvious reasons) because that was her bargain; to be the trophy wife. The skinny pretty wife who showed everyone how well he has done, especially dad who objectifies women and who won't approve of this new April so much (though I'm sure he'd still want to bang her). Pervy is saving them from their (Justins) stupid financial decisions. Once the move to the bay area near the pervster, the dynamic of April and Justin's relationship with change yet again.

Damn, that one long ass post. Hope it mostly made sense!

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

I posted a reply to this, but it didn't show, so here goes again! Girl, you are spot on with this analogy. It's as if you were watching them from above and read their minds. It will be so interesting to see how this move plays out. Will Justine hang out with his dad alone? Will they go golfing or to manly bars or the yacht club to "have a manly beer"? Will Susan and April bond? I think Susan is a nice lady. She seems genuine and gentle spirited. It will be a shame if they don't let Susan and DoucheWad babysit. What will Justine and April do together if they DO offer to babysit? They have nothing in common anymore. There's deep seeded resentment in both of them toward the other.

Also had THIS thought today: did Sharon go visit to "be seen"? I'm sure Pervy D and Susan watch. I'm willing to bet that Sharon still has some anger toward Pervy D's actions.

Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

RMORMO-SleepsNoMore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RMORMO-SleepsNoMore »

Wow isitme, I practically was holding my breath reading that. Felt like I was being told some secret inside truth and at any moment it would be gone. :respekt:
.....loving you is really hard....

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

That's awesome! Do benji and Judy next lmao
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Something about that pose...

eta: god, that moose knuckle deserves it own damn thread.

Stephbest
Learner
Learner

Post by Stephbest »

isitme wrote:Okay, lets delve deeper into why these people (namely Justin) became to be the fucked up messes they are now.
This is all my opinion, but through observation of them.

This is dedicated to laffing because she has gone through a lot, but is still able to see through the BS. :)

To my understanding, Pervy and Sharon divorced when Justin was about 12 years old and then Pervy married Susan when Justin was about 13. This suggests to me that either David cheated or... yup, that's it, David cheated on Sharon. And Susan was quickly brought into the picture.
Now, please no one take offence but we all know there are men out there who have fetishized certain groups of women. They like Asian women, or African American women, or Latino women, but due to social pressure's, they first get with a woman of their own race to have children of their own race, to raise that family, and then later in life go back to their true desires without consequences. This appears to be how David did it. Hopefully that will give an idea of someone's true beliefs about race. Because, I have not seen David have any Asian male friends or social circle outside of Susan's family, so this is not about enjoying a culture, this about fetishizing the women only from that culture.

So, Justin and Jessica were split for the most part to their parents. No idea why this was done, but I can imagine that David wanted to keep his son to make him a man (since we understand his view on what women are for). It was at Justin's own detriment that he stayed with his father. It is apparent from pictures of a young Justin that he was effeminate, in the least the least so David must have tried to "man" him up. David set a standard of what manhood was for Justin and that didn't include Justin's personal interests or predispositions including his passion for singing. Justin himself said he's very thankful that his father discouraged his music interest and would support him to study engineering and such. He even fire Justin from working for him when Justin came back home one day having pierced one ear. :cheer:
Manhood, included getting Thai massages for a 14 year old Justin to familiarize himself with Asian women which his father held quite high. Justin only knew Asian women as a prototype for a prospective girlfriend/wife, and would live the dream straight away unlike his father who waited to raise his family first. Justin sometimes puts down women and their roles. Despite having an intelligent mother and a sister who works he can't seem to shake David's upbringing.

Now here we have April who wants to move up in the world and that includes getting a white man that signifies success in her mind, and a man with prospects that can fund her desire of being a housewife an overall commercial consumer because things make her complete and not personal development. Now, there's nothing at all wrong with internet dating but I think it's fair to say people who pursue such are not always confident in their social skills. Chances are, Justin was seeking an Asian woman online that David would approve.

April says that when she met Justin, they did not kiss for six months, why was that? Was she a respectable catholic, was she not really attracted to Justine and weighing her options or bracing herself? That Justin was obsessed with her but she was too busy with school an work to give him time. So why the complete 180? Justin met a woman shorter than him #1. And one that was giving him the time of day #2, he need to lock this down to get the pressure off his back. April explained that the way she moved in with Justin was after she's had an argument with her father. So they started their lives together out of Aprils necessity, this is the theme of their relationship going forward. She lost all sense of personal independence and it became part of her job to make Justin feel needed, even for the minute things that she lost herself all together. By trying to fool Justin, she also fooled (and lost) herself. Justin ended up being the sole provider while April tried to achieve something online that she never got in real life (popularity) through youtube. Aprils youtube channel was seen as a hobby and there was an understanding of their roles. She was happy at this time.

Justin behaved as he felt a man should behave, which includes being controlling of April an being passive aggressive and fake is just learned behavior from having to suppress his real sexuality in the first place. April was happy to go along with this since Justin was still keeping up his end of the bargain of being the provider. Going on holidays (mostly to Asia), etc. Justin felt his behavior towards April was an integral part of being a man learned from his Pervy father. He even pretends to enjoy sports or drink beer for these exact reasons. He was so happy to keep telling us that within one week, he made April pregnant with his super sperm (and not the truth which is that Loam was not actually planned for at that time) and the fact that Loam was a boy locked it down. He is fully a man. And he doesn't need to prove much else anymore. Except to his father like when David got on a motorcycle and Justin asked him if he felt like a man. What Justin was really asking David is "Hey dad, are these in the parameters of manhood? If I did this, would you think it was manly? I still need your reassurance dad!"

He can be his real (effeminate) self around his mother and sister who appear to be more accepting, although his chauvinist tendencies still come up around them as exampled when he didn't take his mums advice to take the hood off Liam who was sweating from being overheated, and other examples. He enjoys being able to do things he can't do in Pervy's presence. Like such:

April never found Justin attractive (maybe a bit more when he lost weight) but she had her own goals namely, to not be financially responsible, to have a husband and have a child by 30. So they both wanted a child, but for their own separate reasons. When April fell pregnant, Justin felt completed as a man, he was getting his baby as a testament to it. He felt great being relied on by taking her to numerous and some pointless doctors visits jeopardizing his job (his end of the bargain) and eventually lost that job. Meanwhile, April kept up her end of the bargain, and more, since her youtube channel was actually more than a hobby and making some money for them. This did NOT make Justin feel like a man. How could she have done that without him? Well, he was going to jump in on an already established channel and "edit" and do "business stuff" to feel like this new endeavor was not create by April only, but it was a product of both of their work.

After April gave birth, their dynamic changed. April, now had what she really wanted. A half white child she could give all her affections to. Justine realized now, that April was actually his wife and not just his sexy play thing. She was bigger and he had to deal with it. She was balding and he had to deal with it. She was sexless and he just had to deal with it. April's resentment for Justin for dropping his end of the bargain and jumping on her youtube bandwagon while managing her (read, being controlling) was showing. That's why she exaggerated the pain of the c-section for so long, that's why she was in no rush to lose weight, that's why she was quite happy to show her balding spots, that's why she wants to sit in the backseat of the car and that's why she's put her whole meaning of life on Liam now, and none on Justin, who still feels quite entitled at this point, who still despises her at times even when he knows he's doing nothing for the household, probably because he knows doing nothing for the house hold.

Justine needs April to get skinny again (preferably before October, for obvious reasons) because that was her bargain; to be the trophy wife. The skinny pretty wife who showed everyone how well he has done, especially dad who objectifies women and who won't approve of this new April so much (though I'm sure he'd still want to bang her). Pervy is saving them from their (Justins) stupid financial decisions. Once the move to the bay area near the pervster, the dynamic of April and Justin's relationship with change yet again.

Damn, that one long ass post. Hope it mostly made sense!

TRUE,i KNOW THIS IS NITPICKING BUT LATINO ISNT A RACE....A PERSON CAN BE A AFRO CUBAN OR A "WHITE" LATINO!
cristina aguilara,charlie sheen,guillermo del toro,cameron diez,etc.

also,white is defined different worldwide. Many people know this fact. Only in America is white racial. Worldwide,it just means someone of a light/fair/white complexion.
anywho, sorry I got off topic.I tend to nitpick topic on race. Even though the idea of race is dumb.
Anywho.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

HE TOOK HIS 14 YEARS OLD SON TO GET A THAI MASSAGE ??!!! Eww ! Do you guys think that he got a happy ending ??? Gross, I'm sure his pervy dad gets them.

putuonblast
Informer
Informer

Post by putuonblast »

pseudo1 wrote:HE TOOK HIS 14 YEARS OLD SON TO GET A THAI MASSAGE ??!!! Eww ! Do you guys think that he got a happy ending ??? Gross, I'm sure his pervy dad gets them.
i wouldn't be surprised if he did get it. justine was probably acting gayer than ever and pervy D decided to take him out to the thai massage to let justine see what he's been missing out on. :?

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

putuonblast wrote:
pseudo1 wrote:HE TOOK HIS 14 YEARS OLD SON TO GET A THAI MASSAGE ??!!! Eww ! Do you guys think that he got a happy ending ??? Gross, I'm sure his pervy dad gets them.
i wouldn't be surprised if he did get it. justine was probably acting gayer than ever and pervy D decided to take him out to the thai massage to let justine see what he's been missing out on. :?
Yeah, definetly ! That´s so gross especially for a 14 years old kid.

Return to “JamsbyJustin”