Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Leanne Woodfull Part 2

Post by vamosamoan »

inmensidad wrote:
vamosamoan wrote:
inmensidad wrote:um she just said that she doesn't like when people use the word 'gay' as something negative. what's so wrong about that?
She did, which is good, but she also went back on herself in saying that she hates the use of the word 'retarded' as an insult.
Ohhh ok, sorry guys, I didn't see the other screenshot. My bad!
It's cool, I probably should have cropped the image to make things clearer!

PANDA88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PANDA88 »

Thank God I'm not the only one who cant stand this gobshite.

During the referendum she posted something on IG that was complete bullshit, so I posted a comment saying I'm pro choice but that's lie. Then she started commenting loads of abusive stuff saying I was pretending to be pro choice and blocked me so that I couldn't see what she was saying. And then she screenshot my comment and shared it on Twitter with my IG username visible! So I called her out on there and all of her little minions started attacking me.

I hated the way she treated people during the referendum, like saying bloggers who don't post it about it disgust her when she had no idea what their reasons were for not discussing it, like they might not be able to have kids or might have had a miscarriage recently. She also wouldnt accept the fact that some pro choice people(including her) took things too far!

And then there was the whole "I only use cruelty free" but I'll still go to the Victoria's secret launch even though their stuff isn't cruelty free because I'll get some free stuff! And she still shops there now!

And the posting about how she can't get full time blogging work because of her political views. No love you can't get a job because you're insufferable so go apply for normal jobs like everyone else!

Rant over, I just really hate her :rofl:

lazylurker
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lazylurker »

like, good cause but she is insufferable
:HK:

Kyratelling46
Learner
Learner

Post by Kyratelling46 »

She says she can't get work through social media anymore because of her political views and because she's cruelty-free, but do you think she realizes it's because she's no longer relevant and the influencer scene has moved on? There are 100's more women in Ireland doing was she does but better, with a bigger audience and with no controversial history.

She's just flogging a dead horse at this stage.

RuOkHunxx19
Stalker
Stalker

Post by RuOkHunxx19 »

Awww lads yes!

I don’t know how I haven’t found this prior to now. I used to be good friends from her from the early 2000s but distance myself away when I started picking up on her personality patterns.

Leanne is a bully, it’s why she has a new circle of friends every minute. She used to hang around central bank back in the day drinking naggins while she was 14ish. I’ve seen her physically assault girls more than I can count on both hands. She was always the first to discover a band, a food, a brand, a god damn piece of dirt. Everything is a competition for her.

The most ironic thing is, her mothers home and her grannies are both in very well to do areas, yet the girl would fleece clothing shops like no tomorrow. She used to walk out of a store with a bulging Paul’s boutique bag back in her scene days with zero shame. The saddest bit is, she will constantly bully her closest friends or anyone in contact with her and then tries to monetise off of being a victim or sufferer of mental health issues

She went around for ages bragging about sleeping with the 1975 but later hushed up when it came to light she actually contracted an std from that encounter (I’ve been told through people). Does anyone remember her bashing out and hating on everyone in Dublin before heading to London for college? She burnt every bridge imaginable and then didn’t even get into the college hahahaaaaa

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

RuOkHunxx19 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:00 pm
Awww lads yes!

I don’t know how I haven’t found this prior to now. I used to be good friends from her from the early 2000s but distance myself away when I started picking up on her personality patterns.

Leanne is a bully, it’s why she has a new circle of friends every minute. She used to hang around central bank back in the day drinking naggins while she was 14ish. I’ve seen her physically assault girls more than I can count on both hands. She was always the first to discover a band, a food, a brand, a god damn piece of dirt. Everything is a competition for her.

The most ironic thing is, her mothers home and her grannies are both in very well to do areas, yet the girl would fleece clothing shops like no tomorrow. She used to walk out of a store with a bulging Paul’s boutique bag back in her scene days with zero shame. The saddest bit is, she will constantly bully her closest friends or anyone in contact with her and then tries to monetise off of being a victim or sufferer of mental health issues

She went around for ages bragging about sleeping with the 1975 but later hushed up when it came to light she actually contracted an std from that encounter (I’ve been told through people). Does anyone remember her bashing out and hating on everyone in Dublin before heading to London for college? She burnt every bridge imaginable and then didn’t even get into the college hahahaaaaa
i'm shook! wtf. Praying it wasn't the lead singer because I have a huge crush on him although I would only be disappointed not too shocked lol

jewelkitty
Talker
Talker

Post by jewelkitty »

Wow that is some great tea :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gloom
Learner
Learner

Post by Gloom »

She has a new ethical lifestyle yet she's still shilling for Penneys because they are "trying" to make a difference. They're a fast fashion, trash company. She probably can't afford to shop ethically at the moment, no shame in that but stop with all the praise for Penneys and other crappy fast fashion stores that are now so "ethically aware" just because they put a recycle bin in their store, it's a joke. Why not instead just promote not buying tons of crap for yourself? I mean she's filled her new apartment with absolute cheap tack, her taste in decor (and fashion) is so bad. I do wonder how she's contributing to her side of the rent though, she barely blogs, she doesn't post videos very often and the views she gets now are very low.
I used to follow her on tumblr and remember she'd get so annoyed when people would ask how much she earns from being self employed. It's because she wasn't self employed, she was on the dole for God knows how long.

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

Looks like she and her girlfriend are finished.

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

Did she address why they broke up?!

RoisinxGryffindor
Talker
Talker

Post by RoisinxGryffindor »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:40 am
RuOkHunxx19 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:00 pm
Awww lads yes!

i'm shook! wtf. Praying it wasn't the lead singer because I have a huge crush on him although I would only be disappointed not too shocked lol
Haha I remember this Leanne lol. Always had to be number 1 and the number 1 fan of everything. She stood out at central bank cause she was the biggest try hard there :)

I saw her a few months ago in Sandymount and said howya to be nice and she said do I know you? The family member she was with went crazy at her :rofl:

ghostflusters
Debater
Debater

Post by ghostflusters »

Mindylahiri94 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:31 am
I worked with her girlfriend for ages and there’s a lot of sleepover and weekend shifts involved, sometimes working 48 hours so I would imagine that lack of time spent together was a major factor. Also her girlfriend would have been paying half the rent for the apartment despite never really being their with work whereas Leanne only leaves if she’s getting a free haircut or facial, so money was probably involved. I honestly don’t think Leanne is capable of being around people with “normal” jobs because they can’t dedicate all of their time to her.

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

ghostflusters wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:17 am
Mindylahiri94 wrote:
I worked with her girlfriend for ages and there’s a lot of sleepover and weekend shifts involved, sometimes working 48 hours so I would imagine that lack of time spent together was a major factor. Also her girlfriend would have been paying half the rent for the apartment despite never really being their with work whereas Leanne only leaves if she’s getting a free haircut or facial, so money was probably involved. I honestly don’t think Leanne is capable of being around people with “normal” jobs because they can’t dedicate all of their time to her.

Do you mind me asking what the job was? I thought she worked for an insurance company!

ghostflusters
Debater
Debater

Post by ghostflusters »

Mindylahiri94 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:55 am
ghostflusters wrote:
Mindylahiri94 wrote:

Do you mind me asking what the job was? I thought she worked for an insurance company!
It’s in the homelessness services, I’m not going to say where or anything obviously but she works in the homeless sector which is very high needs thus the sleepover shifts.

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

ghostflusters wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:48 pm
Mindylahiri94 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:55 am
ghostflusters wrote:
Mindylahiri94 wrote:

It’s in the homelessness services, I’m not going to say where or anything obviously but she works in the homeless sector which is very high needs thus the sleepover shifts.
Wow that's so interesting!

Jessie226
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessie226 »

That's not that surprising tbh, I got the feeling like she wasn't that into her

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

Her new found veganism and CF life is slightly irritating given that her dog is a cruel 'designer' breed!

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

I thought she went vegan ages ago and then quit probably quite soon after when she realised vegan meant sushi with actual fish was off menu

bolognese
Learner
Learner

Post by bolognese »

really want an update video on her jaw surgery? it's looking like it's gone back to pre surgery

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

bolognese wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:30 am
really want an update video on her jaw surgery? it's looking like it's gone back to pre surgery
Can that happen?

Return to “Leanne Woodfull”