MakeupGeek products?

SugarFix
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MakeupGeek products?

Post by SugarFix »

Are they good quality? I was thinking of ordering some stuff, but only if it's good quality. I don't like Marlena, but I don't dislike her enough not to try her products lol. Have any of you guys tried anything from them? What brand would you compare it too?

*Sorry if there is already a thread! I tried searching, but nothing came up. If there is already a thread, MODs please feel free to delete this and just link me to it haha*

incognito

Re: MakeupGeek products?

Post by incognito »

I haven't tried any, but Temptalia has reviewed a bunch of shades. Overall they seem like good quality (with a few duds thrown in). They're pretty cheap too, I think they'd be worth trying.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

Bun Bun Makeup Tips reviewed a few of the shadows, and she said they were pretty good. I don't know about the rest of the products, but it seems like the shadows are pretty solid for the most part.

flylikeacg
Debater
Debater

Post by flylikeacg »

I love them! Colors are so pigmented and creamy. Definitely better than mac and so affordable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breathtaken
Learner
Learner

Post by Breathtaken »

I really enjoy them! I have most of the pressed eyeshadows, some pigments and some of the lipsticks.
The pigments are insanely pigmented, at least the nude/skincolored ones and liwuid gold (THAT PIGMENT IS INSANE) .
As for the eyeshadows, They're pigmented, or well, most of them are, some of them can be pretty chalky but use Nyx jumbopencil in milk under and it will show up without any problem.
And as for the lipstics. It's kind of a hit and miss with them. They're pigmented, but some of them can be pretty dry.

And as a big note;
The swatches they have of everything on the MUG website doesn't really show exactly how the colors look, especially if you look at the lipstick swatches.

Overall I really like them, and it is a really good variety of colors to choose from :)

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”