Macbarbie07 General Thread PART 2

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Macbarbie07 General Thread PART 2

Post by Username »

Beth's channel is dangerously close to permanently tanking. Doesn't every top youtuber know that stepping away from YT for over a month is channel suicide? When youtubers come back after over a month of absence, their views plummet and never recover. She could've easily done more during DWTS to upload at least 1 video per month. She has no urgency to immediately put up a video because she's overestimating the amount of her fans that are actually following her on DWTS.

It may seem like she's getting overwhelming fan support on twitter, but only 1-10% of twitter accounts are actually active. She's assuming most of her subs know she's on DWTS. I bet at least half of her subscribers on her main channel still have no clue where she is. That update vlog she posted should've been on her MAIN channel. She's on top of the beauty community and I'd HATE to see some other girl (Zoella, Stilababe09 are her closest competition) take her place.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Oh, I don't think she's going anywhere, at least not as of right now. She has gone a month without posting videos before, so it's not really a big deal. And those other girls are so far behind her, they're not replacing her anytime soon.

xalisondilaurentisx
Informer
Informer

Post by xalisondilaurentisx »

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2014/10/08/ ... e-excited/

This article has clips of her singing if anyone wants to hear it

hanabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by hanabanana »

xalisondilaurentisx wrote:http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2014/10/08/ ... e-excited/

This article has clips of her singing if anyone wants to hear it
hmm she doesn't sound too bad, better than I thought she'd be at least! I'm predicting that the song will be a generic auto-tuned pop song that could possibly be pretty successful due to her fan base.

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:Oh, I don't think she's going anywhere, at least not as of right now. She has gone a month without posting videos before, so it's not really a big deal. And those other girls are so far behind her, they're not replacing her anytime soon.
Her most recent video was uploaded August 17....that is an eternity in youtube world. She has never gone this long without uploading.

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

Ryan Seacrest is also getting her to interview celebrities.
And wow she's releasing a song?! I guess she is YouTube Famous star now. But I really hate when everyone starts releasing songs though.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

I'm definitely noticing the tide turning in her Instagram comments. They used to be full of CRAZED fangirls who would jump on/pretty much threaten to maim and kill anyone who so much as said Bethany's hair looked bad. Now I see a lot of people complaining about the lack of videos, saying they have stopped being a "Motavator," etc. Even criticizing her for putting out a single. Definitely more negative comments than "omg Beth I love you" or "leave her alone she's perfect!!!11"

She REALLY needs to be careful here. She may lose her following just as things start to get really big for her

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

^^ I don't think she realizes half of her subscribers have no clue where she is. In her eyes, everything is fine because she has fans tweeting her all day, but that's only 10% or less of her viewers. Not all of her viewers follow her outside of YT as avidly as she thinks.

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

I agree, it seems like a good portion has no idea where she's gone and another portion don't care. Either way her subscribers are getting upset and I can see why.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

August 17? Holy lord that's a week shy of 2 MONTHS...whatever she only has herself to blame. You make times for something if you really love it.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

Looks like there's a new video going up on her channel today. It looks like it's about school breakfasts.

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

It makes sense that she's eating more healthy food since she's on DWTS. I actually liked all of these ideas.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

[youtube][/youtube]

Damn. She's turning into a Fowler with all these excuses.

Also, do you think she's moved out on her own? Or just moved with her parents?

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

The recipes weren't particularly unique, but she really is one of the only gurus who has made a "healthy food" video and actually shown healthy food.

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

Why is she always so secretive? Like tell us where you moved, what does it mean I moved i have a new room? Where, LA, NY, the same town where she was but different house? with who?
Or maybe I am just too nosy :D

Excuses in intro were pretty lame, just as someone here predicted, IT'S BEEN SO LONG, I MISSED YOU SOO SOOO MUCH , like cut the crap :roll:
English is my 17th language.

Worldofchances2giveu
Informer
Informer

Post by Worldofchances2giveu »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:

From the looks of the kitchen and dining area, it's an apartment. So I really doubt she moved with her parents. But she might not mention it much since moving out on her own isn't really fitting with her childish persona.

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

It will be interesting to see how many views this video gets. Views usually tank when youtubers leave their channel for a month. In her case, almost 2 months.

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

Worldofchances2giveu wrote:
VeronicaSawyer wrote:

From the looks of the kitchen and dining area, it's an apartment. So I really doubt she moved with her parents. But she might not mention it much since moving out on her own isn't really fitting with her childish persona.
I think she doesn't live alone, in bloopers she was talking to another people and filming can be challenging when there is noone to help..but I'm wondering where exactly did she move, I assume LA.
English is my 17th language.

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

Didn't her and her family bought a huge new house recently? this year or last year, I don't remember. Anyway, I assume she moved to LA, maybe alone? I wonder how thats gonna work out since she's away from her parents who were managing her.

Here she is interviewing these people, girl is indeed busy doing a ton of stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe5RP8RF4eo&sns=em

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

I'm thinking maybe they temporarily moved to an LA apartment while she films DTWS?

Return to “Macbarbie07 / Bethany Mota”