Paranormal experience w/ the hat man

gamershoegal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Paranormal experience w/ the hat man

Post by gamershoegal »

Hi everyone,today I found by accident an article that described many people's experiences with a shadow shaped like a person called "the hat man"
I was in shock because I saw this entity when I was 6 years old and my family never believed me,I was surprised and kinda relieved to see I'm not the only one who has seen it,I've also seen "shadow people" but they're different,anyways has any of you ever seen the hat man? If so could you share your experience?
I want to know if we ( the people who have seen it)
Can relate somehow. Thanks everyone in advance for your replies,and I apologize because my English sucks :)

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Paranormal experience w/ the hat man

Post by tamithomas »

The Hatman is well known in my ex's town ad we're several of us in that town to have seen him. Used to see it on a regular basis. Mainly at night. Creepiest time was the entity sitting on the stairs in front of the church. I never felt in danger around it. In fact, I felt safe for some strange reason. Even find myself missing him at times. Very haunted town place considering in the 30's there was a train crash that about 200 people died in not to mention there was a very short war fought in that town between the U.S. and Canada in 1812 so some casualties happened there. Strange stuff started happening ever since. I never see the Hatman for long only for a glimpse of a second through the corner of my eye and as soon as I looked at him he'd disappear.

Glad to see others on here who have seen him :)

gamershoegal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Paranormal experience w/ the hat man

Post by gamershoegal »

tamithomas wrote:The Hatman is well known in my ex's town ad we're several of us in that town to have seen him. Used to see it on a regular basis. Mainly at night. Creepiest time was the entity sitting on the stairs in front of the church. I never felt in danger around it. In fact, I felt safe for some strange reason. Even find myself missing him at times. Very haunted town place considering in the 30's there was a train crash that about 200 people died in not to mention there was a very short war fought in that town between the U.S. and Canada in 1812 so some casualties happened there. Strange stuff started happening ever since. I never see the Hatman for long only for a glimpse of a second through the corner of my eye and as soon as I looked at him he'd disappear.

Glad to see others on here who have seen him :)
I find it
So strange how people see it and they all describe it exactly the same,,yet we dont live in the same city,I don't even live in the US,when I saw him I was in my childhood home,and it was really early in the morning,I woke up and felt like I needed to look in the direction of the hallway so I did,and he was there standing looking right at me,I remember this lasting like an eternity but it must have been a few seconds,I got scared ad closed my eyes,when I looked again he was gone.

Return to “Paranormal”