IHeartYouCoffee Blog

JediBeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

IHeartYouCoffee Blog

Post by JediBeauty »

So Elle finally updated one of her blogs for the first time in months… This is her post from yesterday. In it, she admits that she has been "ripped apart" over FallThatGlitters. Well, YOU did that to yourself, Lisa.

http://www.iheartyoucoffee.com/2013/11/ ... pdate.html

kittykat12
Learner
Learner

Re: IHeartYouCoffee Blog

Post by kittykat12 »

These girls are the biggest babies around. Boo hoo you get mean comments...when you put yourself in a position where people are going to either love you or hate you...you are going to get mean comments. Instead of complaining in a blogpost that took you three hours to write, how about you smarten up next time and stop making empty promises. Lisa you are 24/5 years old, you have the worst work ethic ever...if this was a real job, you'd be fired. She lives in a friggen lala-land where he bank account magically gets money put into it and all she does is sit and organize her apartment.

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

I am not sure this is worth an own topic. I dont say that to attack you :love2: but because I can totally see her ignoring this blog (like all her other blogs/channels/etc) and posting only once in a looooooong while. :lol: thats what she did the past months. Just wanted to mention this. :)

Sooooo....I read the blog post and its AWFUL. She is as much witch as a person can be. I truly cant stand her,and if she will do vlogmas this year - I dont care. Her moaning gives makes me so angry, I would love to slap her.

She is such a loser. The best thing that could happen to her would be to meet a man who can deal with her crazyness and who would marry her. A houswife with a cat she can take care of (Pine Cone), decorating and cleaning all day. Thats what she can, thats what she does. Shes no clever, tough business lady. Shes a fail.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

As I type I am on the phone trying to get health insurance because I unexpectedly lost my job. I work with children part time. She has NO idea what is going on out there and I won't support her bitching and moaning about making videos.

Sophia1st

Post by Sophia1st »

al218 wrote:As I type I am on the phone trying to get health insurance because I unexpectedly lost my job. I work with children part time. She has NO idea what is going on out there and I won't support her bitching and moaning about making videos.
Wish you and your family all the best!! :love2:

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Thank you. I left out the part about the children having cancer. So I look forward to frivolous videos about lipstick. Oh well. I wish you a happy holiday season also! :love2:

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I don't think it's nearly as offensive as many people here do. All it does is explain that she's not that invested in youtube. It's merely a hobby to her like knitting. And that's fine, you can treat it like a hobby that you forget about and only pick up once in a while to dust off. You just won't make money off of it in the future, but that's none of my concern. And I don't think she's dumb, I think she probably realizes that and has been self-sabotaging for a while. No job out there is for everyone.

whatgoesaround
Learner
Learner

Post by whatgoesaround »

Did anyone else notice this bit from the blog?
So then it starts this vicious cycle of me never feeling like I can catch a break, and then I feel I'd rather put my "all" into something else (running, knitting, baking, boys (wait, what?), reading American Horror Story recaps), and then I lose interest in the project, because it's not fun, because everyone is acting like the sun is going to crash into earth and we are all going to die if I upload at 1am and not before midnight. Or if I *horrified scream* get sick or have drama behind the scenes (friend drama, boy drama, baby mama drama,) or have other obligations that might actually be even more ethically important than my video on that particular day.
At first I thought she just said it to be funny but that's kind of a specific thing to joke about. I can see why she wouldn't want to really talk about it much in vids though - talk about outgrowing your target audience.

ElleNiks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ElleNiks »

If YouTube is a hobby why does she use it to promote products which she makes money off of?

sorbet
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sorbet »

what youtubers who miss uploads conveniently ignore is the possibility of pre-recording and scheduling uploading which negates all of their excuses.

Yes, life is busy and you may be ill sometimes. but you could have recorded an entire month (8 vids) of Fall that glitters vids before you started and never had a problem. Alex Day just talked in his video about how he's been ignoring YT for months and just scheduling uploads- it's that easy! There is no NEED to fail at regular uploading.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

What a ungrateful witch. Yuck.

whatgoesaround
Learner
Learner

Post by whatgoesaround »

sorbet wrote:what youtubers who miss uploads conveniently ignore is the possibility of pre-recording and scheduling uploading which negates all of their excuses.

Yes, life is busy and you may be ill sometimes. but you could have recorded an entire month (8 vids) of Fall that glitters vids before you started and never had a problem. Alex Day just talked in his video about how he's been ignoring YT for months and just scheduling uploads- it's that easy! There is no NEED to fail at regular uploading.
This is true. I know Elle & Blair have both said before that some people complain about that, but there will never be a video without some sort of complaint towards it. I think you can even "pre-upload" a video, and just have it privated, and unprivate it whenever you want it to be seen. It really does seem like they could both take advantage of that more often - especially when they know things are coming up in their schedule, or they are planning to do specialty sets of videos like Fall That Glitters or Vlogmas. Pre-film something that can go up whenever like a tutorial, stick a 'Vlogmas' title intro on it and done- Vlogmas video!

x_bethanyy
Informer
Informer

Post by x_bethanyy »

She made a whole blog post about putting old decorations in to boxes?

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

I actually forgot her blog existed haha

Return to “Elle Fowler”