Why Girls Are Stupid

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Why Girls Are Stupid

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

Yeah. Fucking great. Sit there with some white guy and give the bullshit "this isn't meant to be mean disclaimer" and then spew stereotypes to rip down a gender.

What a positive female role model you are.

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Why Girls Are Stupid

Post by laurenconrad »

This video was in no way funny and was extremely pointless. I'd rather see a tag or a challenge than her making fun of her own gender. Like clearly those things happen but that doesn't make girls stupid.

clandestine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clandestine »

It's clearly in response to Allies video.

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

lol so basically "why meghan is stupid"

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

clandestine wrote:It's clearly in response to Allies video.
Yes omg as soon as I saw it pop up in my sub box I was VERY excited. I hope something major happens between them publicly.

clandestine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clandestine »

bubblegumbitch wrote:I hope something major happens between them publicly.
Yes yes yes. I could do with some entertainment.

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

Uh oh! It looks like someone got embarrassed by bigotry! Privated.

naysayer
Learner
Learner

Post by naysayer »

looks like shes blocking twitter followers as well
i wanted to see what people were tweeting at her and there was a girl something along the lines of "and im not just someone ive been following you for two years" that seemed pissed then i refreshed the page
POOF tweet gone! lol

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

I wish I would have read some of the comments on the video, I would have liked to see what people were saying.

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

Someone on twitter named "cyber slut" said "but why? I saw nothing wrong with it"
Omfg I have no words....

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

socks123 wrote:Someone on twitter named "cyber slut" said "but why? I saw nothing wrong with it"
Omfg I have no words....
sounds like a poor attempt at trolling

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

socks123 wrote:I wish I would have read some of the comments on the video, I would have liked to see what people were saying.
It was actually quite humane for the most part. about 30-50% of the comments were her stans shipping her and that yogurt white kid, 10% were people with their heads up their butts saying that people were "overreacting" and "just proving Meghan's point", and the rest were people calmly and politely telling meghan that she was full of shit for posting this.

winterwinds
Talker
Talker

Post by winterwinds »

And like not all girls do those things? ALL girls don't do any ONE thing. Girls are human. Complex people, each one different. Girls hating on other girls doesn't make me mad really, moreso sad. Sad that they feel the need that they have to put down other girls to appear worthy to men. ~*If I bash on other girls, it shows men that I'm above other girls and their stereotypical cattiness*~ She should be using her platform to build girls up and create an environment of girls supporting one another, not trying to reduce them to stupid stereotypes. I really hope she issues some sort of statement instead of just making the video private and pretending it never happened. Or worse, making excuses and trying to make it seem like we misconstrued it.

Edit: Just saw her tweets. Of course it was "taken the wrong way" and not actually problematic. It's our fault for taking it the wrong way, not her fault for putting it out there. "For the sake of comedy".... except it wasn't funny? Ugh for once can somebody just give a legitimate apology instead of these sorry-not-sorry bullshit statements.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

What did she do? I missed the video.

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

Mallory wrote:What did she do? I missed the video.
She made a little 3 minute video with some shite white boy by her side that was 1/3rd introductory "THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE OFFENSIVE... BUT" bullshit, and the rest were 3 things that apparently make girls stupid, like reading into things too much (like the time it takes for a guy to text you) and other boring ass things like that. Like, her explanations were such boring drivel that I don't even remember the other two because they were such shit.

tillwesurrender
Learner
Learner

Post by tillwesurrender »

It's privated now, saw that one coming! Literally words can't describe girls who make videos like this, they are seriously disturbing. Frankly, youtube would be much much better off without these unoriginal weird filler collabs that talk about basically anything to do with gender roles/behaviors. Always wonderful to see girls talking about other girls with disgustingly narrow minds, assuming that we all literally have nothing better to do then worry about how long it takes the boy they're talking to to respond. Huge step forward in feminism! Awesome job Meghan.

stephanieallison1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stephanieallison1 »

tillwesurrender wrote:It's privated now, saw that one coming! Literally words can't describe girls who make videos like this, they are seriously disturbing. Frankly, youtube would be much much better off without these unoriginal weird filler collabs that talk about basically anything to do with gender roles/behaviors. Always wonderful to see girls talking about other girls with disgustingly narrow minds, assuming that we all literally have nothing better to do then worry about how long it takes the boy they're talking to to respond. Huge step forward in feminism! Awesome job Meghan.
I definitely agree with the "assuming that we all literally having nothing better to do then worry about how long it takes the boy they're talking to respond." Part of the reason why I'm single is because I know I have to focus on myself for the time being. It's a shame that some YouTubers feel the need to bring other girls down instead of being supportive of other girls.

turnme-up
Debater
Debater

Post by turnme-up »

The second I saw the video I knew how poorly it would be received. I commented asking if she truly thought the video would be a good idea and she deleted it. Classic.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

clandestine wrote:It's clearly in response to Allies video.
What did allie do? I don't watch these girls normally but came across this thread.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”