Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 4

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Re: Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 4

Post by itwasntme »

Tinywanderer wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:30 pm
If you have a look on his insta on the second post there’s a pic of them with their tongues out, it says IU or something then a little further down there’s a selfie in some Willy wonky glasses same tattoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep just seen it. Good spot!

itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Post by itwasntme »

Sabina hannan and naima begum are currently in Saudi Arabia performing their umrah. On all their stories they have tagged the Saudi airlines. Does this mean they have been paid to go?

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

itwasntme wrote:Sabina hannan and naima begum are currently in Saudi Arabia performing their umrah. On all their stories they have tagged the Saudi airlines. Does this mean they have been paid to go?
Seems like it

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

As if Tasnim Hoque started dressing sketty after marriage?! I’d understand if she had always worn very revealing clothing but this is confusing and her Mr is a dayooth 🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Tasnim didn’t give credit to Ruma for this kaftan when she named the cake baker and balloon company in this pic, so Ruma was answering everyone in Tasnim’s comment about her dress. I’ve noticed Tasnim does this a lot so I’ve never followed her
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Tasnim always gets designer bags and heels, but did she get a gold jewellery set from her husband which is mandatory for a Bengali husband or will she only flex her average engagement ring 🧐

Also, has Tasnim said what bedroom furniture she bought to take with her to her husband’s house (our culture) as she’s Bengali and proud lol ✨

itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Post by itwasntme »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 11:46 pm
itwasntme wrote:Sabina hannan and naima begum are currently in Saudi Arabia performing their umrah. On all their stories they have tagged the Saudi airlines. Does this mean they have been paid to go?
Seems like it

This doesn't really sit right with me, I'm sure they both could have afforded to pay for it themselves.

informallow78
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by informallow78 »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 3:18 am
Tasnim didn’t give credit to Ruma for this kaftan when she named the cake baker and balloon company in this pic, so Ruma was answering everyone in Tasnim’s comment about her dress. I’ve noticed Tasnim does this a lot so I’ve never followed her
just one IG housewife not giving credit to another IG housewife.

They both need to relax and get an actual career lol. Without social media they are both nobodies lol.

Tasnim just is housewife. Sorry some of you guys are calling her husband rich but he isn't lol.
Ruma is a stereotypical dubai housewife with her own 'business' just selling cloth for kaftans. She does not need to beg it lol.

Rosesarered12345
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosesarered12345 »

itwasntme wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 5:16 am
[quote=Zeldafromda9 post_id=4567608 time=<a href="tel:1683355563">1683355563</a> user_id=329595]
Seems like it

This doesn't really sit right with me, I'm sure they both could have afforded to pay for it themselves.
[/quote]

I was thinking the same like they buy bags for £££ so they could have gone with their own money but they did this for an ad and showing off sitting in business class.

itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Post by itwasntme »

Rosesarered12345 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 1:33 pm
itwasntme wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 5:16 am
[quote=Zeldafromda9 post_id=4567608 time=<a href="tel:1683355563">1683355563</a> user_id=329595]

Seems like it

I was thinking the same like they buy bags for £££ so they could have gone with their own money but they did this for an ad and showing off sitting in business class.
[/quote]

Exactly, they can buy designer bags/clothes and go on other holidays but need to be paid to go to Saudi Arabia?

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Any tea on she3ma

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

Post by gurugossiperuser123 »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 3:06 am
As if Tasnim Hoque started dressing sketty after marriage?! I’d understand if she had always worn very revealing clothing but this is confusing and her Mr is a dayooth 🤣
it kind of contradicts the whole small intimate nikkah, for what to wear skimpy clothes that doesn’t even bang. Dayooth vibes. best believe she isn’t wearing those in the MIL house ☠️

most asian girls have got designer bags, shoes it’s no really a flex

Made me laugh someone pointed out her acting all surprised at the proposal with the henna and all already on her hands

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

itwasntme wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 4:14 am
Rosesarered12345 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 1:33 pm

struggling to understand what exactly these asians influence?

Why would they turn down the opportunity to flex sitting in business for free

Sabina’s content is boring now just constantly falling ill. Sad that all there is to these girls is getting married. Why does every married asian think it warrants them to become an influencer 🤣 don’t see white people acting like this. Heard tea on her sisters husbands been around prior to the wedding

Exactly, they can buy designer bags/clothes and go on other holidays but need to be paid to go to Saudi Arabia?
[/quote]

maxmarabh
Informer
Informer

Post by maxmarabh »

Do we know any male Bengali bloggers from Manchester or Birmingham? Random question but help a girl out 😉

Hasana
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hasana »

This website is very interesting

Rosesarered12345
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosesarered12345 »

gurugossiperuser123 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 6:12 am
itwasntme wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 4:14 am

struggling to understand what exactly these asians influence?

Why would they turn down the opportunity to flex sitting in business for free

Sabina’s content is boring now just constantly falling ill. Sad that all there is to these girls is getting married. Why does every married asian think it warrants them to become an influencer 🤣 don’t see white people acting like this. Heard tea on her sisters husbands been around prior to the wedding

[/quote]

Who’s Aminas? i think she’s pregnant from one of her pics she’s wearing a green Abaya. Sabina is so boring all she goes is copy other ppl, tbh all these insta ppl are clones of one another with the same bag, shoes dressing.

Unbothered
Learner
Learner

Post by Unbothered »

Can someone explain this? Reminds me of beetle juice where he has tiny head on massive body
IMG_7949.jpeg

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Thelurker2023 wrote:Heard Sabinas sister Ruhi cheated on her husband with some guy at work that's why he left. He hasn't been back even to see his kids and there she is acting all slu tty. Mother of 4 shameful imagine what her daughter's will be like with a mother like that. I guess that's what happens when you get married back home at 16 to a freshie
Wooooah

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Thelurker2023 wrote:Heard Sabinas husband is a drug dealer ? Anyone got any Goss on this?
Saw this mentioned on previous threads…
Any tea on anikas home?

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

I don’t know if anyone knows quxrida but she gives me unstable vibes, she changes her bio more than the days of the week. do these girls know how to have a personality without revolving around a ring on their finger. Husband is very mid looking

Return to “Can you please help me find...”