Post by Rubii07 »

what about this?Image

Изпратено от моят SM-A525F с помощта на Tapatalk

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Too Lazy To Wear A Face Mask Bybel - Part 13

Post by QueenE »

I'm curious to see what she is talking about.

She is looking very thin lately, I know she said she is working out with a trainer but I wonder if she using Ozempic (or similar) since it's so popular now.
I also wonder if she had abs etching. She always had a nice toned belly but now it looks different. Even when she was super skinny (back when she was with Brett) her abs looked different, now she has those side lines so typical of etching. What do you girls think?

Rubii07
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubii07 »

i think she showed that in Dr Kaga's beauty center she has tried some kind of procedures for abs

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Rubii07 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 11:13 am
i think she showed that in Dr Kaga's beauty center she has tried some kind of procedures for abs

Yeah but I think she had also something else done, aside those toning procedures or whatever they were.
Abs etching is basically lipo.

Silentone
Talker
Talker

Post by Silentone »

Anyone catch in Carli’s new video she was saying how her ex best friend Moo did the ultimate betrayal to her and something she could never forgive? I bet she’ll never fully explain what happened but others suggested previously it may have been her trying to get with Brett? I really wonder what happened it’s so weird they were so close. But I guess she’s better off without her, whatever she did.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Silentone wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:25 pm
Anyone catch in Carli’s new video she was saying how her ex best friend Moo did the ultimate betrayal to her and something she could never forgive? I bet she’ll never fully explain what happened but others suggested previously it may have been her trying to get with Brett? I really wonder what happened it’s so weird they were so close. But I guess she’s better off without her, whatever she did.
Thinking that Moo tried something with Brett is the first thing that comes to mind, she had a boyfriend too at the time :? I don't know what else could be, talking shit about Carli behind her back? Stealing from her? I wish she would just spill the beans instead of letting us guess :rofl:

Silentone
Talker
Talker

Post by Silentone »

Yeah and I’m pretty sure Moo and her boyfriend actually broke up quickly after her friendship with Carli ended…hmmm

Rubii07
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubii07 »

Ever since Carli and Brett broke up, everything has been kept quiet by her. I remember they broke up in September. and at the end of August they were with Nicole and Jeremy in the Bahamas. Nicole herself has a vlog since then and everything seems fine. I'm curious how things escalated. i remember Amanda and Carli were on a plane to pick up their dad (then out of prison) and when they got back she was home without Brett even then it struck me that at this point Carli also broke off relations with Moo. because your best friend is supposed to be there for you when you break up with your man. i also assume Moo did something, the question is did bret give in. that part is still a mystery to us, obviously we all have an interest. but apparently this is a very difficult moment for Carli and if she hasn't shared to this day, then things are more than "we are no longer friends". she was apparently betrayed by both of them at the same time, which again begs the question, did infidelity happen? i think Carli will share in the future what happened.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Rubii07 wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:07 pm
Ever since Carli and Brett broke up, everything has been kept quiet by her. I remember they broke up in September. and at the end of August they were with Nicole and Jeremy in the Bahamas. Nicole herself has a vlog since then and everything seems fine. I'm curious how things escalated. i remember Amanda and Carli were on a plane to pick up their dad (then out of prison) and when they got back she was home without Brett even then it struck me that at this point Carli also broke off relations with Moo. because your best friend is supposed to be there for you when you break up with your man. i also assume Moo did something, the question is did bret give in. that part is still a mystery to us, obviously we all have an interest. but apparently this is a very difficult moment for Carli and if she hasn't shared to this day, then things are more than "we are no longer friends". she was apparently betrayed by both of them at the same time, which again begs the question, did infidelity happen? i think Carli will share in the future what happened.

Good observations. Regarding Brett giving in, well Carli liked his posts for months after they broke up. She met him months ago and she seemed ok and on good terms with him. At the same time she won't speak with Nicole and she is obviously still bothered by whatever she did. I don't know if this means he didn't do anything, or that she forgave him but not her :?

xfashionhurts
Learner
Learner

Post by xfashionhurts »

Rubii07 wrote:

Moo was still around when Carli started dating Anthony, they were all on the party bus for her birthday and there's a group photo of all them together.
Moo was engaged still I think..
This was right before she started posting Anthony and shared they're together.
She said she was betrayed by her best friend...I think Moo was probably talking shit behind her back to get Anthony to not date her or something.
They were all with that friend group a lot.
JORDAN CHEYENNE WHEN IS THE JEWELRY BOUTIQUE THAT YOU CLAIM YOU WILL LAUNCH EVERY FKN YR FINALLY LAUNCHING!!?! #BOSSBABESCAMMER

Rubii07
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubii07 »

xfashionhurts wrote:
Rubii07 wrote:

Moo was still around when Carli started dating Anthony, they were all on the party bus for her birthday and there's a group photo of all them together.
Moo was engaged still I think..
This was right before she started posting Anthony and shared they're together.
She said she was betrayed by her best friend...I think Moo was probably talking shit behind her back to get Anthony to not date her or something.
They were all with that friend group a lot.
i think you are right. i missed that part. moo also was making stories and videos like carli. could it be business related?

Sara_716
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sara_716 »

Anthony is in her sisters training classes? Lol

Rubii07
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubii07 »

Sara_716 wrote:Anthony is in her sisters training classes? Lol
i saw that too but why they are all silent about that

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Sara_716 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:00 pm
Anthony is in her sisters training classes? Lol
what?!? :rofl:

Rubii07
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubii07 »

that's itImage

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Whyyyy???
He has a real job😓 He still has his barber shop right?
wtf

Silentone
Talker
Talker

Post by Silentone »

This doesn’t sit right with me…so many times Carli has said ALL of her ex’s never treated her right and took advantage of her and he’s still close enough with her sister to take a class and qualify to teach others about life coaching?? That is wild😵‍💫

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Silentone wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:52 am
This doesn’t sit right with me…so many times Carli has said ALL of her ex’s never treated her right and took advantage of her and he’s still close enough with her sister to take a class and qualify to teach others about life coaching?? That is wild😵‍💫
This is so weird, he went from having two jobs (Barber and car dealer), to having his shop (I thought it was his dream), to joining this scammy shit. I guess he wants to be rich scamming people?
I feel sad for Carli, men aside her own sister took advantage of her. Amanda didn't want to work and used her sister's fame to get easy money. Without Carli she wouldn't be a sparkly 7 Figure Entrepreneur.

Silentone
Talker
Talker

Post by Silentone »

Did anyone see her story that she’s in Italy now? She looks so skinny I’m jealous 😭

Rubii07
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubii07 »

Silentone wrote:Did anyone see her story that she’s in Italy now? She looks so skinny I’m jealous Image
Yes, i think they all are in Italy for Monny's wedding. She is in perfect shape

Return to “carlibel55”