Kim Pig Hooves Thai and How She Catfished Lazy Carlos (Part 14)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kim Pig Hooves Thai and How She Catfished Lazy Carlos (Part 14)

Post by LiddlePallid »

I thought her aim was to get sponsorships from food places when she was at the height of her muk-banging lol. But then that fell off too and she rarely uploads to that channel anymore.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

The kind of food that she’s eating in Mukbangs now aren’t going to sponsor her. So she just buys huge amounts of what she likes and
on her regular channel. She buys enough for leftovers and Carlos too.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

"Future Nursery Room" in the title. Seriously, Kim? You can't bitch about people asking if you're going to have kids when you're constantly posting crap like that. She says that room that used to have all the business stuff in it is going to be the nursery. But keeps saying "I"M NOT PREGNANT." Then just don't even mention it?

Another vlog full of buying shit and eating. She took out all the drawer organizers for her utensils to replace them with bamboo ones. I don't think she realizes how wasteful she is. She says how much she donates stuff to other people all the time, but what about all this small stuff? I guarantee those plastic ones went right in the trash.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Kim gets me with her continued clickbait titles. Especially about a nursery. She posts this kind of stuff and then gets mad when people ask her about it. She didn’t have to mention it in the vlog or title to begin with. Nobody would have even thought about it.
Of course she made that assumptions video where she mentioned that she wanted to have a child or be pregnant by the age of 32 or
they will try to adopt. That video had a few other gems in it too. Then she jerked that Assumptions video down. No wonder people
keep asking. Keep that to yourself. I think she thrives on people being all up in their business.

luk822
Learner
Learner

Post by luk822 »

tar wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 12:10 pm
luk822 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 11:18 am

I wish I knew how sponsorship works. I see Michelle got a few of them too! But they cant be spending all this money consistently on “influencers” if people aren’t using their code. Like Kim has forever 21, scent bird and something else. She also has a manager she pays sO what for exactly I wonder..
Kim also makes money linking products. I forgot about that. Kim is sponsored by Fresh Pet I think she’s always doing posts about
them. She has plenty coming in. Their outgo is high too. She can write a lot off though. I am surprised she and Carlos don’t get
sponsored by Taco Bell and places like that. I don’t know what her engagement level is though.
Oh yes! I forgot about that, maybe that’s why she buys so much from mostly Amazon, so she can link it, lmaoo right!! Instead the get WW sponsorship

luk822
Learner
Learner

Post by luk822 »

tar wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 4:50 pm
She’s having a girls weekend and it’s with Michelle. She doesn’t have any other friends. All they do is eat and occasionally shop.

I can’t get over hop they scream at each other instead of talking to each other. It’s aggravating if you are listening with ear buds
and they never stop squealing loudly.

Nobody wants to see this. It’s not attractive.
OhHh noo oh no oh no no nO nO!🎶

luk822
Learner
Learner

Post by luk822 »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 7:51 am

"Future Nursery Room" in the title. Seriously, Kim? You can't bitch about people asking if you're going to have kids when you're constantly posting crap like that. She says that room that used to have all the business stuff in it is going to be the nursery. But keeps saying "I"M NOT PREGNANT." Then just don't even mention it?

Another vlog full of buying shit and eating. She took out all the drawer organizers for her utensils to replace them with bamboo ones. I don't think she realizes how wasteful she is. She says how much she donates stuff to other people all the time, but what about all this small stuff? I guarantee those plastic ones went right in the trash.
I gotta watch this one just cuz title says “nursery” 😒

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wonder if Carlos feels humiliated with her admitting he has no responsibility in that Assumptions video that Kim took down.
Don’t Hispanic men feel shamed about not being the provider? Maybe that’s old school thinking on my part.

Let us know what you think about the video luk822.

luk822
Learner
Learner

Post by luk822 »

tar wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 11:40 am
I wonder if Carlos feels humiliated with her admitting he has no responsibility in that Assumptions video that Kim took down.
Don’t Hispanic men feel shamed about not being the provider? Maybe that’s old school thinking on my part.

Let us know what you think about the video luk822.
I missed the assumption video!!! Dam it!

old fashioned hispanic men would definitely feel ashamed of not being the provider in the relationship. Hispanic men who grew up in a household with a father figure in which the dad is a provider would also want to be that. Carlos though seems like grew up in a house in which the mom was a single mother and only figure of authority so I wonder if that is why he is okay with this lifestyle.
She even talks to him as if he was a baby or is someone she caters to at all times!

In the other hand; Me as a woman, I would feel some type of way about having a man in my life whose main responsibility in life is to chill. Its so hard for me to picture them as parents, cool auntie and uncles, yes… BUT parents, I struggle.

In that nursery video, she gave me the impression that they are trying or something and it just hasn’t happened yet.

Her clickbait videos are annoying AF! Alll that title to say this empty room will eventually be a nursery (chileeee) stop!

luk822
Learner
Learner

Post by luk822 »

tar wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 9:08 am
Kim gets me with her continued clickbait titles. Especially about a nursery. She posts this kind of stuff and then gets mad when people ask her about it. She didn’t have to mention it in the vlog or title to begin with. Nobody would have even thought about it.
Of course she made that assumptions video where she mentioned that she wanted to have a child or be pregnant by the age of 32 or
they will try to adopt. That video had a few other gems in it too. Then she jerked that Assumptions video down. No wonder people
keep asking. Keep that to yourself. I think she thrives on people being all up in their business.
I would love to know where people are submitting these ?s. YT comments are always positive and people defending them not asking questions about their personal life. And the only times I see more than 75 comments is when she offers a fake giveaway 😂.
Sometimes I feel that she reads this thread or maybe she wants to explain somethings and says we are asking 🤣

Wait, they will try to adopt when!? If she doesn’t have a baby in 2 years? Wonder if she has issues conceiving🤔 has Carlos ever said he wants kids?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She just wants to have kids so she can immediately blow money on a Nanny and make it seem like she's even MORE busy all the time when in reality we know all she does is eat and hang out with Michelle. I still can't understand why the hell they send their dogs to doggy daycare when they're both home ALL THE TIME.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It just doesn’t make any sense to me to send the dogs to doggy daycare when they are home. When I am home I want my dog with
me. I wondered if they are trying to have a baby and it just isn’t happening for them. Kim and Carlos are both overweight. They
aren’t physically ready for a child. Kim’s BMI is too high. If I really wanted a child I would be trying to lose the weight to facilitate
it happening unless something else is wrong that she hasn’t discussed. From what I’ve been told you are asked to reach a certain
BMI. Kim on the other hand is eating like crazy with no exercise. I just don’t get it.

luk822
Learner
Learner

Post by luk822 »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 8:51 am
She just wants to have kids so she can immediately blow money on a Nanny and make it seem like she's even MORE busy all the time when in reality we know all she does is eat and hang out with Michelle. I still can't understand why the hell they send their dogs to doggy daycare when they're both home ALL THE TIME.
Yess and to have More items to link in bioo, more things to write off bcuz her Vlog is her job! A baby might give them a reason to actually step out of the house OR will this baby live in a bubble too? 🥺 i will literally LMAO is she hires a nanny!!

luk822
Learner
Learner

Post by luk822 »

tar wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 9:22 am
It just doesn’t make any sense to me to send the dogs to doggy daycare when they are home. When I am home I want my dog with
me. I wondered if they are trying to have a baby and it just isn’t happening for them. Kim and Carlos are both overweight. They
aren’t physically ready for a child. Kim’s BMI is too high. If I really wanted a child I would be trying to lose the weight to facilitate
it happening unless something else is wrong that she hasn’t discussed. From what I’ve been told you are asked to reach a certain
BMI. Kim on the other hand is eating like crazy with no exercise. I just don’t get it.
I didn’t even notice the dogs were at daycare! Agree, I always want my dog around me when I am home. I think that since they stay home 24/7 its easier for them to send the dogs to daycare and enjoy alone time.

Omg Yes I Forgot about that, Drs do ask or advise some women to lose weight for them to conceive. Kim is also very short and that doesn’t help. I don’t know how she does it.

Shes been talking about babies since she started dating Carlos…i thought she would be preg by now

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

luk822 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 9:30 am
LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 8:51 am
Yess and to have More items to link in bioo, more things to write off bcuz her Vlog is her job! A baby might give them a reason to actually step out of the house OR will this baby live in a bubble too? 🥺 i will literally LMAO is she hires a nanny!!
If Kim had a baby think of the linking opportunities and possible sponsors. I doubt the baby would get out of the bubble that Kim
already lives in. It’s so limited. I didn’t even think about them hiring a nanny until LiddlePallid brought it up.

luk822
Learner
Learner

Post by luk822 »

She looks so different here or is that just me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

What is she trying to sell right here? :lolface:

We know Kim doesn’t look like this right now.
She’s filtered and photoshopped to the max here.

luk822
Learner
Learner

Post by luk822 »

tar wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 10:11 am
What is she trying to sell right here? :lolface:

We know Kim doesn’t look like this right now.
She’s filtered and photoshopped to the max here.
She should be selling editing apps LOL!! I think this is a forever 22 post.

ALSO, I was looking for something said on her last video and caught the part where she says that her, Michelle and Carlos have been watching movies and chilling because they were prioritizing mental health, but thats their normal routine?!!!! Michelle is also always saying her mental health .. they need help.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

What does Michelle have going in her life that affects her mental health? She doesn’t hold down a stressful job or have a lot of bills
to pay every month to keep a roof over her head. She lives at home. Maybe that’s stressful. It would be for me.

Kim and Carlos spend too much time together. Everyone needs a little time apart. They are together almost 24/7. That would get
old fast. So much anxiety and stress is self-induced.

I should have known Kim was posing for Forever 21. :rofl:

foodiebeauty
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by foodiebeauty »

Does anyone know where she went? On IG it says she's coming back, but she hasn't uploaded for about 2 weeks, which doesn't seem like her.

Return to “Kim Thai”